PDA

View Full Version : Playboy Acquires AVN, AT&T, and Blockbuster Video. Plans to Make Nachos.

buzzsaw
09-20-2006, 04:49 PM
In landmark deals, Playboy Enterprises, Inc. has acquired three leading companies in their respective industries. The deals were all announced yesterday, before lunch. Though unclear, it has been speculated by anonymous sources for adult industry gossip blog, BoIsFront.com, most of whom are workers at an Exxon station in Peoria, Illinois, that Playboy intends to dissolve all of the companies and use the resources to make nachos for mainstream movie theaters. One source, a guy that hangs arou...

More... (http://www.eyeonadult.com/features/article1118.html)

gonzo
09-20-2006, 05:42 PM
scooter you interrupted my private screening of jackass number 2.
people take you more serious than cut and pasty.
I'm going back in but when we are done I'm sending this pack of ex wcw rasttlers after you.

who queerer than canyon?

TheEnforcer
09-20-2006, 06:07 PM
I'm going back in but when we are done I'm sending this pack of ex wcw rasttlers after you.

who queerer than canyon?

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!

brand0n
09-20-2006, 06:12 PM
link to jackass 2?

Peaches
09-20-2006, 07:44 PM
I sold my company to them too. That's how I can afford to pay my mortgage and not have a job! :okthumb:

Sorry I'm missing Jackass 2 (not really, just sorry seeing my friends there). TV guy STILL isn't here. I told her if it was after dark, he'd be better off coming in the AM. Coming down my road in the dark isn't fun. She said he could get here as late as 9 tonight :(

brand0n
09-20-2006, 08:04 PM
dont care about what playboy buys

how are you watching jackass?

LadyMischief
09-20-2006, 11:06 PM
That's a hilarious parody of industry gossip lol. Btw, Jackass Two? Duuuuuude hook me uppppppppppppppp.

Jace
09-20-2006, 11:40 PM
dont care about what playboy buys

how are you watching jackass?

Gonzo and I just got back from a private screening, FUCKING KICKASS

we did not stop laughing the whole time, WAY better than the first one

gonzo
09-21-2006, 06:05 AM
the bigger jackasses are the GA DOT.
Thanks for cutting the fiber to this area digging where your not supposed to.

Now I'm having to surf the net with my fucking cellphone.
Looks like Ill be finding a Starbucks today and setting up shop there.

ScottMcGowan
09-21-2006, 05:27 PM

who queerer than canyon?

You actually left the theatre to read this?!:lmao1:

ScottMcGowan
09-21-2006, 05:29 PM
That's a hilarious parody of industry gossip lol. Btw, Jackass Two? Duuuuuude hook me uppppppppppppppp.

Thanks. :blush:

Jace
09-21-2006, 07:30 PM
You actually left the theatre to read this?!:lmao1:

he was sitting next to me to whole time, I had to pry that fucking new phone out of his hands a few times to get him to pay attention to the fucking movie

JR
09-22-2006, 01:11 PM

who queerer than canyon?
always the pimp!

did you like it? i am thinking it looked pretty good... but not too sure how many times i can watch someone get kicked in the nuts before its not funny anymore.

gonzo
09-22-2006, 01:58 PM
always the pimp!

did you like it? i am thinking it looked pretty good... but not too sure how many times i can watch someone get kicked in the nuts before its not funny anymore.

Much funnier than the 1st one. Hell Id get it on DVD just for hte hell of it. Its that funny. They do a lot of stupid shit and you wont believe some of it.

Those boys aint right.