PDA

View Full Version : Big D is back and live in the land of Thai

Big_D
09-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Hey everyone, I'm back. I havent been around lately because I was preparing to move to Thailand. I made it safe and everything is working out great. I am the new Marketing Director for GhostCash.com and Butterflybucks.com. If you have any questions, need content other than our awesome affiliate tools, or if there is anything I can help you with, PLEASE let me know and I will get right on it.

Best Regards,

gonzo
09-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Hey everyone, I'm back. I havent been around lately because I was preparing to move to Thailand. I made it safe and everything is working out great. I am the new Marketing Director for GhostCash.com and Butterflybucks.com. If you have any questions, need content other than our awesome affiliate tools, or if there is anything I can help you with, PLEASE let me know and I will get right on it.

Best Regards,

I dont know you but welcome back.
Tell us what makes these programs unique and how we can get them to convert.

TheEnforcer
09-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Glad you made it there safe and sound. Just tell me when you're ready to buy that advertrising we talked about.

Top_Of_Google_Man
09-14-2006, 03:28 PM
hey Big D! Did ya see the flood warnings for next month? Look in todays BKK post lol Wish i was there - sighhhhhh