PDA

View Full Version : Congradulations Woody and Sexmoney

gonzo
09-12-2006, 07:17 AM
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Adult affiliate program SEXMoney.com (http://www.sexmoney.com/) has tapped Woody Short for the position of sales, marketing, and account manager.
Short comes from a background in online adult entertainment, having operated a virtual community site for swingers, SwapperNet (http://www.swappernet.com/).. Additionally, Short worked with affiliate program Adult Revenue Service (http://www.adutrevenueservice.com/) (ARS) and Verotel Python. He brings the SexMoney team more than five years of experience in adult marketing and sales experience, account management, and third-party billing.

“I am very excited to be part of the team. They have proven to be a leader in the adult webmaster community,” says Short. “I am hoping to bring in new webmaster accounts and traffic and continue to represent the excellence that the SexMoney name commands.”

Short will be responsible for account management, sales, webmaster relations, and public relations activities. Additionally, Short will represent the program at industry events and on public forums, operate promotions, and advise affiliates about increasing revenue and traffic via the program’s marketing tools and system.

Forest
09-12-2006, 11:04 AM
good to have you aboard woody

Now get to work

=)

SweetJeanette
09-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Congrats to both Sexmoney and Woody! :clapping: :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
09-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Nice to see you land on your feet my friend.

JohnV
09-13-2006, 01:38 PM
Woody is a great dude and I wish him all the best. Jeeeesh, now if I want him back working here, I'll have to "steal" him back eh....

woodysm
09-13-2006, 02:12 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am very happy to be part of the SEXMoney team and I am looking forward to working with everyone and making $$ so if anyone needs anything please hit me up. Once again I appreciate the warm welcome from you guys :wnw:

peas,
Woody

Ines
09-14-2006, 08:34 AM
Woody is a great dude and I wish him all the best. Jeeeesh, now if I want him back working here, I'll have to "steal" him back eh....

I will hide him in the office :D

I am really pleased that I "got" him :)

Have a great day everybody!

Ines

gonzo
09-14-2006, 08:48 AM
I will hide him in the office :D

I am really pleased that I "got" him :)

Have a great day everybody!

Ines
Make sure he gets a good "laptop".

Forest
09-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Make sure he gets a good "laptop".

hahahahahah

;)

gonzo
09-14-2006, 10:09 AM
hahahahahah

;)
Tell Woody I have his back!

We even got Inez on here and I wasnt buying drinks!

Ines
09-14-2006, 01:55 PM
Where is my Marguerita ? :D

woodysm
09-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Tell Woody I have his back!

We even got Inez on here and I wasnt buying drinks!

:lmao1:

Gonzo that is too funny! By the way who's round is it anyway?
:beer01:

gonzo
09-14-2006, 05:25 PM
:lmao1:

Gonzo that is too funny! By the way who's round is it anyway?
:beer01:
That cheap bastard Forest!

Ines
09-15-2006, 09:43 AM
Hmm..

Gonzo got one in Hollywood - so did I

Forest, it's your turn :D .. and by the way Woody .. it's your turn too ...

New Job, new apartment, sun and beach and Hurricanes - that's something to celebrate :D

gonzo
09-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Hmm..

New Job, new apartment, sun and beach and Hurricanes - that's something to celebrate :D
Last time I saw Woody he was playing beer pong and The Enforcer was headed out to the titty bar till 5 am.

hhhhhhhhhhhhammmered

woodysm
09-15-2006, 06:53 PM
Hmm..

Yep it is my round :) So lets pick a place and have a beer. There is much to celebrate not only am I working with the SEXMoney team I just bought some furmiture so I am no longer going to be sitting on the floor LOL! As far as beer pong I remember getting beat in the game by Marc and KK from Topbucks but I dont remember too much after :yowsa:

TheEnforcer
09-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Last time I saw Woody he was playing beer pong and The Enforcer was headed out to the titty bar till 5 am.

hhhhhhhhhhhhammmered

I was only mildly drunk by Wisconsin standards! :)

gonzo
09-15-2006, 07:59 PM
I was only mildly drunk by Wisconsin standards! :)
Im glad you had a good time.

Vegas?

TheEnforcer
09-16-2006, 04:16 AM
Im glad you had a good time.

Vegas?

If at al possible yes. :)

It's been slow going since after Florida, sad to say. thoug I have no doubt it will be worth it in the long run. I know in this line oif business patience is a virtue. That said, Vegas is a much more highly accesssible show for everyboidy. Am looking forward to it in a big way..

woodysm
09-18-2006, 11:10 AM
Only 119 days left til Internext :) I think this year it will be better than last year. Last year with 3 conventions all going on at the same time it was pretty slow on the floor. :whistling

TheEnforcer
09-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Only 119 days left til Internext :) I think this year it will be better than last year. Last year with 3 conventions all going on at the same time it was pretty slow on the floor. :whistling

Heya woody. You know technically we only allow board sponsors to have banners in their sigs. Everyone else is buttons. Of course we can always rectify that and talk some advertising!! :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
09-18-2006, 02:32 PM
LOL.. it can be bigger than that!! LOL

120x60 my friend! Of course advertising will get ya that 468x60 banner bak. :>)

woodysm
09-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Heya woody. You know technically we only allow board sponsors to have banners in their sigs. Everyone else is buttons. Of course we can always rectify that and talk some advertising!! :okthumb:

Sorry about that :) I went ahead and changed it. I got used to having a banner as I was a sponsor before. I would love to do some advertising but I am not in control of that area at the moment. Ya know if I could I would. Things can always change one never knows :unsure:

TheEnforcer
09-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Feel free tot ell them what a great experience you had with us with your previous company. :>)) And give yourself at least a 120x60 button. :>)