PDA

View Full Version : So whats the hold up?

Trev
09-08-2006, 06:12 PM
I've read the thread about the "hack/intrusion" and can only say I hope the scumbag that did it chokes one day... but I just have to ask:

A: Why did NatNet need to fix oprano when it's a VB thing?

AND

B: When - if ever will all the forums be finished... finished as in no longer having your text in the templates showing on the forum pages... it's only a couple of hours work to do it so I've got to ask.

gonzo
09-08-2006, 06:15 PM
I've read the thread about the "hack/intrusion" and can only say I hope the scumbag that did it chokes one day... but I just have to ask:

A: Why did NatNet need to fix oprano when it's a VB thing?

AND

B: When - if ever will all the forums be finished... finished as in no longer having your text in the templates showing on the forum pages... it's only a couple of hours work to do it so I've got to ask.
It was a 3am thing.
Chris was doing it to help me out while I got the script upgrade downloaded.

Im still learning templates on my bathroom breaks.

Trev
09-08-2006, 06:20 PM
It was a 3am thing.
Chris was doing it to help me out while I got the script upgrade downloaded.

Im still learning templates on my bathroom breaks.

Chris seems like a good'un, the templates are nothing to freak out about, it's all built from a few main ones... surprised it's classed as "bathroom break" priority though...

Hammer
09-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Now I have this nasty image in my mind of Gonzo sitting on the shitter with his laptop.:blink:

helix
09-09-2006, 01:29 AM
Now I have this nasty image in my mind of Gonzo sitting on the shitter with his laptop.:blink:

ewwww....

Hell Puppy
09-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Chris seems like a good'un, the templates are nothing to freak out about, it's all built from a few main ones... surprised it's classed as "bathroom break" priority though...

Damn dude, if you need a job that bad, why you just ask him directly?

Trev
09-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Damn dude, if you need a job that bad, why you just ask him directly?

I'm not looking for work, I've got more than enough on right now... I'm just curious is all...

brand0n
09-09-2006, 04:04 PM
whats goin on fellows?

Trev
09-09-2006, 05:51 PM
whats goin on fellows?

Nothing to see here...