PDA

View Full Version : My family is filled with goody two shoes

Peaches
09-06-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm going through and working on putting together a family tree. So far, not ONE kid was born within a year of the wedding. My son was born 5 days after I was married a year and that's the closest yet. I thought in the south I'd find at least ONE example of a shotgun marriage :(

Hell Puppy
09-06-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm going through and working on putting together a family tree. So far, not ONE kid was born within a year of the wedding. My son was born 5 days after I was married a year and that's the closest yet. I thought in the south I'd find at least ONE example of a shotgun marriage :(

Explains a lot.

The family doesn't put out.

gonzo
09-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Explains a lot.

The family doesn't put out.

Probably like to grub down.

Peaches
09-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Yeah, I think I come from a family that doesn't drink and doesn't have sex. :( I haven't gotten the info from my mother's side yet. Hopefully there's something interesting there. Her sister married and had two kids with a guy who later admitted he was gay, but that's as much excitement as I've been able to uncover so far.

TheEnforcer
09-07-2006, 12:42 PM
Gotta agree with Hellpuppy here.... ;)

SykkBoy
09-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I think I come from a family that doesn't drink and doesn't have sex. :( I haven't gotten the info from my mother's side yet. Hopefully there's something interesting there. Her sister married and had two kids with a guy who later admitted he was gay, but that's as much excitement as I've been able to uncover so far.

One day I'll send a copy of my Book of Remembrance, hehehe
the good thing about being raised a mormon is it's a religion that's big on geneology, but the bad is that sometimes you don't REALLY want to know that much about who you share blood with...it's getting scarier as my cousins start adding their own stories...

MaskTVMaura
09-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Fortunately I was born of slutdom. My mother was cheating on her boyfriend with my father who was cheating on his wife when I was conceived. Also, one of my aunts had a baby at age 16 and my cousin had her first kid at 17.

Me? I like to fuck too, but I use birth control! LOL

NickPapageorgio
09-07-2006, 08:34 PM
Pfft...this biker chick I was cheating on my ex with gave birth to my dad. Beat that fuckers!!