PDA

View Full Version : I just installed IE v7

spazlabz
09-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Hey, it's new to me and I have to say now that they have tabs... i dont think I will ever use firefox again. If you havent tried it this is a pretty good version to check out.

spaz

Mr. Blue
09-01-2006, 01:18 PM
I won't touch IE 7 until it's had a few more months to fuck up, lol. Beta testing anything M$ is just something I don't want to do again.

helix
09-01-2006, 02:39 PM
no thanks....they cant even get their critical updates right. Firefox for me.

spazlabz
09-01-2006, 04:46 PM
I have always used IE esp for business as a matter of habit for sure but mainly because I know that 80% of my potential members use it to. and since things sometimes appear different in IE, Firefox, Netscape, Opera et al, i tend to use all of them...

but as much as I think Bill Gates is Satan incarnate, i have to admit this new browser is pretty damned sweet :)

spaz

Hammer
09-01-2006, 05:25 PM
I leave beta testing up to surfers that don't care about their computers, or what's on them, going up in smoke.

Inabon
09-01-2006, 06:26 PM
good choice been using it since it came out nice. i hate firefox with a passion. sucks donkey ass.

and yes i have never had a virus fuck my computer or any of that crap you can ask around :)

Hell Puppy
09-02-2006, 10:46 PM
MSIE is not a browser, it's a virus delivery agent....

Rcourt64
09-03-2006, 01:11 PM
The new IE7 still has issues, I've been using it since it came out.
it loses url's in my favorite folders, but the tabs thigy is cool.
I also been using FF and I will admit IE is still my Fav :okthumb: even though the Gov has bought that shit out

As for the FF Junkies, like the MightyOne,
Well...........http://www.myadg.com/av-5933.gif there ya go, I just guess 3somes is out of the quetion :)

Jace
09-03-2006, 03:33 PM
I have been gladly using IE7 for months now, it hasn't been buggy at all for me, I hate firefox though, it has so many bugs and issues that constantly affect me that I couldn't use it barely at all....

there was an issue with ie7 like 2 weeks ago that caused me to switch to firefox for this short time, until 2 nights ago......Firefox just did one of it's infamous auto updates on me, and erased every bookmark I have been saving for months

back to IE7 for me