PDA

View Full Version : Video clip sales sites

Defiant
08-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Anybody know of any decent places to sell video clips, other than clips4sale? I have a friend wanting to sell a bunch of her video clips, and she already has a store on clips4sale, but she is looking for more places. I just don't know of any others to suggest to her.

spazlabz
08-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Anybody know of any decent places to sell video clips, other than clips4sale? I have a friend wanting to sell a bunch of her video clips, and she already has a store on clips4sale, but she is looking for more places. I just don't know of any others to suggest to her. answer to your question... no i don't
but here is a suggestion.. why doncha author her up a DVD I know you know how to do it defiant, then start trying to pimp those.. might work out better for her

spaz

HellHouse
08-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Clips.com and WatchMe.com, as well..

or like Spaz said, go the DVD route.

If the stuff is good, you could always just work a deal with someone like me to run you off 1000 DVD's in exchange for a % of the sales ;)

Defiant
08-31-2006, 12:18 AM
Thanks, guys. Actually, I took her existing DVDs and broke them down into clips for her to sell. I have just been trying to come up with new places for her to sell them from :okthumb:

spazlabz
08-31-2006, 09:13 AM
Thanks, guys. Actually, I took her existing DVDs and broke them down into clips for her to sell. I have just been trying to come up with new places for her to sell them from :okthumb:
D'OH!
guess my DVD idea wasn't all that ingenius after all LOL

spaz