PDA

View Full Version : Why do people return to throw piss?

JoesHO
08-25-2006, 10:19 PM
I mean what do they think they will gain ?

all it shows it that the same idiots that said they were leaving for good have no where else to go LOL

they copme back to do what? do they think they hurt any of our business by showing up here ?

NEWSFLASH you did not hurt anyones business when you were a king here why and how do you think you can when you are outed as a moronic no business having talker ?

do you think you have an y pull with anyone ? seriously ?

or are you just bored ? do you have that much envy?

I mean if you do not like the people here and we are all misinformed why do you come around? why not just do your business? ( oops i forgot no where else to go )

oh well carry on, you heve never been anything but a loudmouth and never hurt anything business wise anyway so have fun kids. do your worst lets have it .

post away !!!!!! Gonzo loves it cause the advertisers see he is doing it right, and that even the nay sayers will return .

dance puppets dance away .

sarettah
08-25-2006, 10:32 PM
I mean what do they think they will gain ?

all it shows it that the same idiots that said they were leaving for good have no where else to go LOL

they copme back to do what? do they think they hurt any of our business by showing up here ?

NEWSFLASH you did not hurt anyones business when you were a king here why and how do you think you can when you are outed as a moronic no business having talker ?

do you think you have an y pull with anyone ? seriously ?

or are you just bored ? do you have that much envy?

I mean if you do not like the people here and we are all misinformed why do you come around? why not just do your business? ( oops i forgot no where else to go )

oh well carry on, you heve never been anything but a loudmouth and never hurt anything business wise anyway so have fun kids. do your worst lets have it .

post away !!!!!! Gonzo loves it cause the advertisers see he is doing it right, and that even the nay sayers will return .

dance puppets dance away .

You're right, Rhetorical is a pain in the ass. Don't understand for a second why he keeps coming back. :okthumb:

softball
08-26-2006, 02:54 AM
You're right, Rhetorical is a pain in the ass. Don't understand for a second why he keeps coming back. :okthumb:
dude, look in the mirror. I know you are not that stupid. Actually, I don't know why you keep coming here. Is Jon paying you? Duh... busted.

Toby
08-26-2006, 03:01 AM
"HEY! Don't make me stop this car and come back there!"

I haven't heard that in nearly 40 years, since I was a just a tot fighting with my brother in the backseat of the car. But something about this thread, and others recently, brought that quote from my Dad to mind.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled squabbling.

softball
08-26-2006, 03:09 AM
Toby, its what brings you back here.

gonzo
08-26-2006, 03:12 AM
Toby, its what brings you back here.

Toby is hanging out to see how many babes show up in heels and thongs.

softball
08-26-2006, 03:13 AM
Toby is hanging out to see how many babes show up in heels and thongs.
I thought it was nylons and boots

Toby
08-26-2006, 03:20 AM
Toby, its what brings you back here.Maintaining a presence on the boards makes it easier for me to make contacts and do business. As for the piss throwing, it's kinda like a train wreck. You just can't help but watch.

gonzo
08-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Maintaining a presence on the boards makes it easier for me to make contacts and do business. As for the piss throwing, it's kinda like a train wreck. You just can't help but watch.

Times must be getting tense for some.

A lot of hostility round these parts this week. Ive been busy rendering video all week. Id hope people would be building up business as we head to the cold season...

Cold CASH!!!

sarettah
08-26-2006, 09:56 AM
dude, look in the mirror. I know you are not that stupid. Actually, I don't know why you keep coming here. Is Jon paying you? Duh... busted.

Do you ever recognize sarcasm?

Hell Puppy
08-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Habits are hard to break.

Boards become ingrained as part of a daily routine, and I guess for some that includes pissing, belittling newbies, insulting their perceived enemies and generally slapping each other on the back and reminding themselves that they're big men because they used to make good money.

But hell, I dont care as long as it's entertaining. Just dont bore me.

Trev
08-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Just dont bore me.
Or else? :unsure:

helix
08-26-2006, 07:19 PM
It's much easier to throw poop. ;)

spazlabz
08-27-2006, 01:16 AM
the re-emergence of Sarettah and Trev has been welcomes whole heartedly by me... I always enjoyed their posts even when i didn't agree with them. I personally think they contribute to the richness of Oprano

as for piss.... while I abhore the practice of attacking noobs as a way of having them prove themselves... piss is a part of Oprano and when legitimate piss hits here it is entertaining as hell.

spaz

Trev
08-27-2006, 03:28 AM
the re-emergence of Sarettah and Trev has been welcomes whole heartedly by me...
Cheers mate, I'm glad that at least one person is happy to see me around here :)

Hammer
08-27-2006, 07:52 PM
I like it when women piss. Only after the've been drinking a lot of water though. I don't like that gold smelly piss.

Hipchick
08-28-2006, 08:06 AM
I like it when women piss. Only after the've been drinking a lot of water though. I don't like that gold smelly piss.

Ya know that brings a question to my mind..about piss that is...When women squirt..are they ejaculating or just giving you a golden shower..:unsure:

gonzo
08-28-2006, 10:09 AM
Ya know that brings a question to my mind..about piss that is...When women squirt..are they ejaculating or just giving you a golden shower..:unsure:

Carly says its nut!

Forest
08-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Cold CASH!!!

JoeE is making a come back?

Hipchick
08-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Carly says its nut!

Butwhat about you Big G?..What do you think?:scratchin

Hammer
08-28-2006, 11:49 AM
I've talked to women (including Carly) that swear it's not pee, but I've also read articles written by doctors that say it is, or at least partially is and is caused when a woman can't control her bladder during orgasm.

We should get Carly to do an experiment. Have her take a pee before she has one of her orgasms and see how much fluid comes out then.

Hipchick
08-28-2006, 11:55 AM
I've talked to women (including Carly) that swear it's not pee, but I've also read articles written by doctors that say it is, or at least partially is and is caused when a woman can't control her bladder during orgasm.

We should get Carly to do an experiment. Have her take a pee before she has one of her orgasms and see how much fluid comes out then.

OOO Can I be there??? ActuallyI have read articles and have heard more on the side that it isn't pee..But damnit..I wanna know for sure!!..

spazlabz
08-28-2006, 02:39 PM
OOO Can I be there??? ActuallyI have read articles and have heard more on the side that it isn't pee..But damnit..I wanna know for sure!!..
if ya wanna know for sure the next time you masturbate insert you two middle fingers and vigorously rub the top of your vaginal wall (where it feels all spongy) and get into it.

then taste what sprays against the wall

i know it sounds like i am being a smart ass but I'm not really. I am also not trying to be gross

spaz

Hipchick
08-28-2006, 03:32 PM
:yowsa: if ya wanna know for sure the next time you masturbate insert you two middle fingers and vigorously rub the top of your vaginal wall (where it feels all spongy) and get into it.

i know it sounds like i am being a smart ass but I'm not really. I am also not trying to be gross

spaz

So I should first taste pee and then my own cum and then masterbate and squirt and then taste it to compare..What if I forget what they taste like and then have to start all over...Too complicated..I need help..Lets' get a medical doctor involved to test the fluid..Anyone know of one..I volunteer to be the test subject. :yowsa:

http://www.oprano.com/phpAdsNew/adview.php?what=zone:19&target=_blank&n=abf60129 (http://www.oprano.com/phpAdsNew/adclick.php?n=abf60129)

Hipchick
08-28-2006, 03:36 PM
if ya wanna know for sure the next time you masturbate insert you two middle fingers and vigorously rub the top of your vaginal wall (where it feels all spongy) and get into it.

spaz

Actually I have watched some of Axel Brauns stuff on female ejaculation and he swears it is true..But it is also his way of making money as well. It really didnt answer my questions very well. He says he can make any woman ejaculate..But some women claim they can expel fluid (ejaculate) through Gspot stimulation, clitoral stimulation and even by intercourse. I want to know..Can you really do it in all those situations or is it..well you know..peeing on your man..

http://www.oprano.com/phpAdsNew/adview.php?what=zone:19&target=_blank&n=abf60129 (http://www.oprano.com/phpAdsNew/adclick.php?n=abf60129)

gonzo
08-28-2006, 03:37 PM

Carly says she can teach any woman to do it.

And you can only promote her at fatfuckingcash.com !

spazlabz
08-28-2006, 04:23 PM
:yowsa:

So I should first taste pee and then my own cum and then masterbate and squirt and then taste it to compare..What if I forget what they taste like and then have to start all over...
ummmmm.......................yes?:scratchin

i'll film it LOL

spaz

spazlabz
08-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Carly says she can teach any woman to do it.

And you can only promote her at fatfuckingcash.com !
THATS WHORING!!!:okthumb:

Gonzo....

Big Man...

Wang Tie!!!

spaz

Hipchick
08-28-2006, 04:29 PM
ummmmm.......................yes?:scratchin

i'll film it LOL

spaz

Ha!..you do wanna make money dont ya??..I am not content..

..But I will help you find content :)

spazlabz
08-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Ha!..you do wanna make money dont ya??..I am not content..

..But I will help you find content :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhh............:thumbdown...........that 's no fun:(

thanks for the offer though on locating new content, but i think we got 'er covered ;)

spaz

Hammer
08-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Carly says she can teach any woman to do it.Yes, she's described the technique to me before and so has ColetteX but so far my wife has been reluctant to try it because they both said that when the woman begins to orgasm they should not hold back the feeling of wanting to pee and need to relax and let it go. Doh! Kinda sounds like peeing don't it?

Hipchick
08-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Yes, she's described the technique to me before and so has ColetteX but so far my wife has been reluctant to try it because they both said that when the woman begins to orgasm they should not hold back the feeling of wanting to pee and need to relax and let it go. Doh! Kinda sounds like peeing don't it?

She should just let go..feels so good...Not that I would know or anything :blink: