PDA

View Full Version : Subject: Can,I bought a beautifull virgin girl from your sight in,40000$.

spazlabz
08-25-2006, 04:25 PM
actual e mail received by my company today LOL
Dear friend,

Me ***** from pakistan.Can,I bought a beautifull virgin

girl from your sight.I am computer engineer,and exporter,

I want to bought a girl for merry her,which,belong to your

sight.Can,I contact you,Telephone/Mobile,I want to sellect

Teen virgin from your sight.Give me our,websight too.Here

is my email address,********@hotmail.com,I can transfer,

40000$ in your account.Quick Rivert,Thank you.
:whistling

Hammer
08-25-2006, 04:58 PM
So which one did you sell him?

gonzo
08-25-2006, 05:12 PM
So which one did you sell him?

Did you want one too?

Hammer
08-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Did you want one too?
Not at those prices.

Z
08-25-2006, 06:27 PM
I am absolutely not kidding when I say this -

There's a tribe here in Panama called the "Kuna". They sell their daughters just after they have their first period. However old they are, that makes them old enough for sale. I'm told that they run anywhere from $5k to $15k, depending on height, how attractive they are, age, etc.

But once you've bought one, she's yours for life. It is the very definition of slavery, but here...it's completely legal.

There was one a few years ago that was bought here and taken to New Jersey with a Panamanian family. She got old enough to start understanding things a bit and ran away back here to the Kuna tribe. They threw her out and told her to go back to the family. :unsure:

gonzo
08-25-2006, 11:08 PM
I am absolutely not kidding when I say this -

There's a tribe here in Panama called the "Kuna". They sell their daughters just after they have their first period. However old they are, that makes them old enough for sale. I'm told that they run anywhere from $5k to $15k, depending on height, how attractive they are, age, etc.

But once you've bought one, she's yours for life. It is the very definition of slavery, but here...it's completely legal.

There was one a few years ago that was bought here and taken to New Jersey with a Panamanian family. She got old enough to start understanding things a bit and ran away back here to the Kuna tribe. They threw her out and told her to go back to the family. :unsure:

How many Kunas do you own?

Z
08-25-2006, 11:24 PM
How many Kunas do you own?

Shit man, I don't want a dog in my apartment. You think I want to manage the upkeep of another human being?

Hell Puppy
08-25-2006, 11:42 PM
Do you have any asians?

brand0n
08-26-2006, 09:31 AM
all hail the kuna lol

spazlabz
08-27-2006, 01:29 AM
Do you have any asians?
Nah.. no Asian's yet... got plenty of Russian and a few hot latinas the $40K will cover the shipping though so there is that :0

spaz