PDA

View Full Version : Is there a chance for this graveyard???

softball
08-24-2006, 07:04 PM
"hes using me to try and revive his graveyard.
XXXXXX (04:31 PM) :
it was dead 3 years ago.. lol.. he has no chance!"

Sabby and her "friend" say no.
Feels like its alive and kicking to me. Gonzo has done a stellar job after the previous cabal tried to trash it.

I think rumours of its demise are greatly exaggerated.

Peaches
08-24-2006, 07:08 PM
What does it matter to you either way? Don't you have a passport to get stamped? You post more AFTER you say you're not going to post than anyone else I've ever seen on the boards.

softball
08-24-2006, 07:09 PM
What does it matter to you either way? Don't you have a passport to get stamped? You post more AFTER you say you're not going to post than anyone else I've ever seen on the boards.
I never said I was not going to post. Damn Peaches you lie like a sidewalk. I guess this is the way you make your way through life. Thought you would just hijack another thread, huh? Serge behind this, oh queen of the net? Because you are a nasty old woman.

Peaches
08-24-2006, 07:13 PM
I never said I was not going to post. Damn Peaches you lie like a sidewalk. I guess this is the way you make your way through life. Thought you would just hijack another thread, huh? Serge behind this, oh queen of the net? Because you are a nasty old woman.
Oh good grief. I'm not going to to go through all the posts under all your various usernames but you have ALWAYS been harassed for saying you were leaving, then making 50 more posts! :lmao1: :lmao1: :lmao1:

And yes, I am a nasty old woman, but you'll never get a taste of it - sorry.

softball
08-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Oh good grief. I'm not going to to go through all the posts under all your various usernames but you have ALWAYS been harassed for saying you were leaving, then making 50 more posts! :lmao1: :lmao1: :lmao1:

And yes, I am a nasty old woman, but you'll never get a taste of it - sorry.
So, you admit you just lied. Duh. You do it without skipping a beat don't you?

Inabon
08-24-2006, 07:28 PM
hey don't you have some money to make in the biz instead of pissing on 2 threads?

mmmm i think i smell board whore somewhere. go make some money and stop posting LOL

softball
08-24-2006, 07:31 PM
hey don't you have some money to make in the biz instead of pissing on 2 threads?

mmmm i think i smell board whore somewhere. go make some money and stop posting LOL
Actually, the pissing was, I believe, started by none other than the queen of the net. As for making money, I am making as we speak. This is the net, you know. LOL.

Inabon
08-24-2006, 07:33 PM
Actually, the pissing was, I believe, started by none other than the queen of the net. As for making money, I am making as we speak. This is the net, you know. LOL.

yeah yeah yeah same shit everyone at every board says i am a milllllliiiiiioooooonaaaaare

and then you see them bitching cause they had to pay 75 dollars for drinks at a strip club.

:)

but cool you are the man

softball
08-24-2006, 07:35 PM
yeah yeah yeah same shit everyone at every board says i am a milllllliiiiiioooooonaaaaare

and then you see them bitching cause they had to pay 75 dollars for drinks at a strip club.

:)

but cool you are the man
I didn't say millions. But when you have websites, money comes in 24/7/365. That is just what we do for a living. Why does this surprise you?

Peaches
08-24-2006, 10:47 PM
I didn't say millions.
Actually you did:

BTW, I do have million dollar homes. Sorry but you asked.

Or do you have another job like pumping gas or something?

softball
08-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Actually you did:

Or do you have another job like pumping gas or something?
Peaches, you are such a freeking baldfaced liar. I did not say I was making millions while posting here. You ragged on about your "rich" friends. I said my properties are worth millions. Big deal. I worked hard for what I have. So fuck off you old bag and get back to me when you stop telling lies. I think you are just plain jealous because you never achieved any real success in life. That is pretty clear. WTF needs to go back to school at this stage of life unless they are totally dissatisfied.
So go whine where I can't here you. Good thing you got lots of friends here, but I see clearly through this veil of shame you surround yourself with. I just don't buy it. Now go bark up someone else's tree for awhile. I could care less about you and your failed career. That programmer dude and you make a great pair. A couple of little lap dogs nipping at my Chucks.

Peaches
08-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Peaches, you are such a freeking baldfaced liar. I did not say I was making millions while posting here. You ragged on about your "rich" friends. I said my properties are worth millions. Big deal. I worked hard for what I have. So fuck off you old bag and get back to me when you stop telling lies. I think you are just plain jealous because you never achieved any real success in life. That is pretty clear. WTF needs to go back to school at this stage of life unless they are totally dissatisfied.
So go whine where I can't here you. Good thing you got lots of friends here, but I see clearly through this veil of shame you surround yourself with. I just don't buy it. Now go bark up someone else's tree for awhile. I could care less about you and your failed career. That programmer dude and you make a great pair. A couple of little lap dogs nipping at my Chucks.
Again, you just don't even piss well :yawn:

softball
08-25-2006, 12:03 AM
Again, you just don't even piss well :yawn:
again, you have run out of words, and you never did piss well. Lying does not make you good at this. But I never did have respect for your rhetorical skills. You should have stayed in school like your mama told you.

Peaches
08-25-2006, 12:08 AM
again, you have run out of words, and you never did piss well. Lying does not make you good at this. But I never did have respect for your rhetorical skills. You should have stayed in school like your mama told you.
My mother actually went to college when she was 18 to get her MRS. She did and even typed my father's thesis for his masters for him with zero mistakes. He still has it.

She went back and got her degree when she was 50.

And if you think I will EVER run out of words, then you ARE a true idiot, lol!!

softball
08-25-2006, 12:16 AM
My mother actually went to college when she was 18 to get her MRS. She did and even typed my father's thesis for his masters for him with zero mistakes. He still has it.

She went back and got her degree when she was 50.

And if you think I will EVER run out of words, then you ARE a true idiot, lol!!
You already did. This all has nothing to do with you.

Peaches
08-25-2006, 12:23 AM
You already did. This all has nothing to do with you.
EVERYTHING has to do with me. I'm the Queen of the Internet. Please try to pay better attention.

softball
08-25-2006, 12:51 AM
EVERYTHING has to do with me. I'm the Queen of the Internet. Please try to pay better attention.
The problem here is your add, my dear.

softball
08-25-2006, 01:01 AM
BTW, Peaches without serge to pull your ass out of the fire, you are freeking useless at this.

Hell Puppy
08-25-2006, 01:16 AM
Somewhere, Cory is getting very jealous right now...

softball
08-25-2006, 01:25 AM
No, this is not business. I think she wants me and some girls have strange ways of showing it.

spazlabz
08-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Feels like its alive and kicking to me. Gonzo has done a stellar job after the previous cabal tried to trash it.

I think rumours of its demise are greatly exaggerated.
:okthumb: Oprano is still strong and healthy

spaz

Jace
08-25-2006, 05:13 PM
:okthumb: Oprano is still strong and healthy

spaz

I am actually enjoying this place more and more lately

2HousePlague
08-26-2006, 01:34 AM
http://web.syr.edu/%7Eadorsey/2001-08-30-mark-twain.jpg

2hp

softball