PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence Connor

softball
08-22-2006, 01:22 AM
I like Lawrence Connor. I know everyone hates this cat. However. I saw his ass fucking and humiliation. I saw his pictures in the shitter. I have seen his pathetic website with decent Alexa numbers. But I have to say, I have seen nothing that would make me think he is any wierder than the rest of us. Well, unless you exclude all the "real businessmen"...yeah right.
So I think we would all agree we are a fucked up lot and that is a badge of honour. So could someone please tell me what is so unusually, beyond the pale, out in left field, fucked up about LC?

helix
08-22-2006, 09:03 AM
I like Lawrence Connor. I know everyone hates this cat. However. I saw his ass fucking and humiliation. I saw his pictures in the shitter. I have seen his pathetic website with decent Alexa numbers. But I have to say, I have seen nothing that would make me think he is any wierder than the rest of us. Well, unless you exclude all the "real businessmen"...yeah right.
So I think we would all agree we are a fucked up lot and that is a badge of honour. So could someone please tell me what is so unusually, beyond the pale, out in left field, fucked up about LC?

It takes all different types of people to make the world go 'round, and we all have our own quirks so ... dunno. I don't see what the big deal is.

spazlabz
08-22-2006, 09:15 AM
apparently LC has, in the past, gone a bit psycho.. stalking people harrassing them all sorts of stuff that left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths...

now like i said, if he could just turn his infamy into cash we'd all be working for him or wanting too LOL

spaz

Hammer
08-22-2006, 11:55 AM
I've found LC amusing on many occasions and quite interesting on others and could easily ignore the nutty posts, but some of us have had more personal up close experience that the rest of you and it gets a bit unnerving at times and has gotten scary for some.

softball
08-22-2006, 12:50 PM
well he does seem to be trying to parlay his notoriety into a business at the moment.

JFK
08-22-2006, 03:14 PM
well he does seem to be trying to parlay his notoriety into a business at the moment.
its about time :rolleyes:

Hammer
08-22-2006, 03:28 PM
its about time :rolleyes:
He was waiting for the right moment.

Lawrence Connor
08-22-2006, 04:48 PM
I've been thinking of going into competition against: "Hammer Uncut"
for an adult webmaster radio show of my own: = "Connor Cornholed"

JFK
08-22-2006, 04:55 PM
I've been thinking of going into competition against: "Hammer Uncut"
for an adult webmaster radio show of my own: = "Connor Cornholed"
sure to be a HIT:okthumb:

Hammer
08-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Feel free to start an adult webmaster show, but you won't be competing with me. My show is not an adult webmaster show.

gonzo
08-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Feel free to start an adult webmaster show, but you won't be competing with me. My show is not an adult webmaster show.

There are still those who think a radio show makes money.

JFK
08-23-2006, 01:36 AM
is'nt it why you are so fabulously rich?:rolleyes:

gonzo
08-23-2006, 02:34 AM
is'nt it why you are so fabulously rich?:rolleyes:

I dont have enough money to hire a beaner to even pick up cans.

Rcourt64
08-23-2006, 04:20 AM
So like, Im wondering why is that all of a sudden people are coming out from behind there avatar & vanish the God like image they have created for themselfs?
Like Rhetorical ? is that really you? Cause dam dude, if so. I can make you some bucks in camming you dude :whistling ...LOL

And Hammer, now, no more Thor? that sucks man. And LC gotta...???
well he's got bunches of real pics :okthumb: thats cool.

But what?

Hammer
08-23-2006, 07:59 AM
My old one did and that was with a very limited audience of adult webmasters. My new show will make me the next Howard Stern. ;)

The timing is actually pretty good for my launch considering Sirius is having serious problems.

Hammer
08-23-2006, 08:05 AM
And Hammer, now, no more Thor? that sucks man.
I've been posting on the boards for years and always used a real photo until I started running the Klixxx board. Then we had an artist do that painting of me to use for promotional purposes and I started using it everywhere. Now that I'm no longer involved with Klixxx, it didnt seem appropriate to continue using it and I'm back to using a real photo again.

I've always thought it was important for me to use real photos since I go to most of the big webmaster conventions and considering the type of business I'm in I like to be recognized.

Rcourt64
08-23-2006, 11:29 AM
Dunno, Mighty One, I figured I would eventually see what alot of people look like when I get to go to the internext '07. But like this, I have to see all the ugly muggs all the time on the boards. Not sure if I have enough meds to handle this. it was scary enough back when Jace was posting with blue hair.
Now this???
I'll need to consult with my Doctor :scratchin ...LOL