PDA

View Full Version : WildMatch gives you everything you need to CONVERT your traffic!

adamneve
08-21-2006, 11:47 AM
It's no secret that WildMatch is the fastest growing adult matchmaking community on the web today.

The fact is that the WildMatch average convert rate is 1:220, with many webmasters seeing even better than 1:100. Add to this the fact that we pay $50 per sign-up or 50% revshare (till August 31) and you can understand why webmasters who promote WildMatch are stuffing their pockets with cash.

1) Meet your traffic's needs with niche targeted landing pages and promo tools: WildMatch has just developed niche-specific landing pages that include MILF, Swingers and Hardcore. These will directly target your users' preferences and get you your highest conversions yet.

2) Create a co-branded version of WildMatch: Add value and user retention to your site by co-branding Wildmatch with your linking logo.

3) Customize geo-targeted promo tools: Let your users reach out and touch someone, right in their neighborhood. You can fully customize these high-converting banners to match your site and send your users directly to their local member search results.

4) First-class Customer Service: Our team is ready to not only answer all your questions, but to fulfill your personal requests. Just tell us what you need and we'll deliver.

With WildMatch, everyone can find a potential sex match but fortunately for you, webmasters can still profit from a database that's not yet full. Chances are the traffic you send is not already signed up. That's why the time to promote WildMatch is NOW.

Working hard so you get paid,
PussyCash.com

gonzo
08-21-2006, 11:57 AM
It's no secret that WildMatch is the fastest growing adult matchmaking community on the web today.

The fact is that the WildMatch average convert rate is 1:220, with many webmasters seeing even better than 1:100. Add to this the fact that we pay $50 per sign-up or 50% revshare (till August 31) and you can understand why webmasters who promote WildMatch are stuffing their pockets with cash.

1) Meet your traffic's needs with niche targeted landing pages and promo tools: WildMatch has just developed niche-specific landing pages that include MILF, Swingers and Hardcore. These will directly target your users' preferences and get you your highest conversions yet.

2) Create a co-branded version of WildMatch: Add value and user retention to your site by co-branding Wildmatch with your linking logo.

3) Customize geo-targeted promo tools: Let your users reach out and touch someone, right in their neighborhood. You can fully customize these high-converting banners to match your site and send your users directly to their local member search results.

4) First-class Customer Service: Our team is ready to not only answer all your questions, but to fulfill your personal requests. Just tell us what you need and we'll deliver.

With WildMatch, everyone can find a potential sex match but fortunately for you, webmasters can still profit from a database that's not yet full. Chances are the traffic you send is not already signed up. That's why the time to promote WildMatch is NOW.

Working hard so you get paid,
PussyCash.com

I have a couple of old chat commnunity domains that I am trying to find something to toss at them.

Do you think this would convert them and do you white label?

TheEnforcer
08-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Hey guy. Looking over the site and such it looks great. I always focused more on the I'm Live aspect of the program but this looks quite like a winner as well.

adamneve
08-21-2006, 01:38 PM
I have a couple of old chat commnunity domains that I am trying to find something to toss at them.

Do you think this would convert them and do you white label?

That would be perfect for your Community and we have a co brand option
converts are off the hook!

adamneve
08-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Hey guy. Looking over the site and such it looks great. I always focused more on the I'm Live aspect of the program but this looks quite like a winner as well.
ImLive and Wildmatch will ma eyour Summer a one to remember

gonzo
08-22-2006, 02:27 AM
That would be perfect for your Community and we have a co brand option
converts are off the hook!

Just a line to let you know that I have set up one domain for the cobrand in less than 5 minutes. I would have got the other on too but I have to find the FTP password and move it over.

The easiest cobrand work I have done to date.
Thanks!

TheEnforcer
08-22-2006, 01:10 PM
Just a line to let you know that I have set up one domain for the cobrand in less than 5 minutes. I would have got the other on too but I have to find the FTP password and move it over.

Thanks!
Gotta love a KISS principle interface. Makes it easy even for guys like Gonzo!! LOL

adamneve
08-22-2006, 05:33 PM

Thanks!

Less then 5 minutes you have yourself an amzing Adult Matchmaking site that will convert your users like crazy
pay you $50 Per signup
and once again Convert like Crazy!

Take advantage of wildmatch.com now so you won't hit yourself on your head after you'll use it in a month or two.

It's Hot it's Fresh and it's converting Great!