PDA

View Full Version : Putting together a team....want a job?

HellHouse
08-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Ok, so.. here's the deal. As of late, I've taken on some new business partners, obtained some new investment, lucked out in the Seattle real estate market, and now I'm ready to fund some serious expansion within my company. We're expanding our niches, branching out to more mainstream/pro-am content, and doing whatever we can to open new doors.

In addition, We've expanded our advertising outreach and marketing plans and we're slowly but surely and steadily increasing our retail distribution coverage.

I'm looking for anyone who has something to offer a company such as mine. If you can provide a service (full time, part time, contracted, whatever) that is of benefit to me, come talk to me. Obviously, i'm not looking to hire ball scratchers or anything like that, but if you can be of profitable use to me, I want to work with you!

I can offer a number of different options to the right people. Profit share, salary, performance-based pay, whatever works best. Telecommuting is obviously fine with me, as we're stuck up here in Seattle and it's a fairly lonely adult-industry city.

Here is a list of our 'priority' positions that we need to fill. Also, if you have something to offer that is not on the list but that you feel could be beneficial, don't hesitate to contact me.

----Director of Affiliate Marketing
The Director of Affiliate Marketing will be responsible for creating and executing a global growth strategy, identifying and closing major partnerships/relationships with national and international partners, as well as creating, hiring, establishing, and managing a sales team targeting the webmasters community. The team will own all aspects of the affiliate sales process from prospecting, to negotiation, to closing, including the management of affiliate sales teams.

--Director of Sponsorship and Internal Ad Sales
The director of sponsorship and internal ad sales will recruit corporate sponsors and create, establish, and execute unique strategies and sponsorship/fund-raising programs. Director will contact manufacturers, distributors and other related businesses and establish mutually beneficial relationships using self-created fund raising and sponsorship programs.

----Adult Video Sales Representative
This is a unique position and has unlimited potential for growth. The ideal applicant must be able to meet or exceed sales goals as pre-determined by management including: New sales, growth sales and attrition. Also must be able to build rapport, develop relationships, identify client needs, and close sales that lead to successful long lasting business relationships. You must have extensive product knowledge: Continually learn product knowledge and improve sales skills utilizing both company-provided and outside resources. Last but not least, develop a customized touch: Prepare cover letters and other personal touches that address clients on a personal level to be presented to sales administration for sending out with proposals, contracts and other touches during sales process.

----Director of B2B Sales & Licensing
The ideal applicant for this position will be responsible for facilitating the licensing of our product through contracts with distributors, licensors, broadcasters, and other entities domestic and international.

--Director of Online Marketing and Promotion
The ideal applicant for this position will be responsible for increasing the visibility and promotion of our company and products via chat rooms, forums, groups, social-networking sites, and other online avenues. You must have a very extreme knowledge and understanding of all of the above channels, especially within the adult entertainment industry.

REQUIREMENTS: Ability to self-motivate and stay on track with little supervision. Experience with setting goals for self and plan each day, week and month. Excellent communications and presentation skills. Must have experience in these types of positions or one very closely related. You must be able to think on your feet. We're looking for someone to be part of the team, who can bring something to the table but who also realizes working with others is required in a multi-disciplinary company such as this. You must also be confident in your ability to close sales and convince others of the benefits of the programs you create and manage.

Interested? Let's discuss possibilities! Send me an email at sales@hellhousedungeon.com or drop me a private message via one of those 4 instant messaging services under my name.

Thanks! :)

P.S. - If you're one of the people who has already expressed interest in one of these positions, this does not mean I didn't pick you, it just means I haven't heard back from you lately. Drop me a line!

softball
08-20-2006, 01:01 PM
I know people that could probably provide content for you if you are interested.

HellHouse
08-20-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm always open to possibilities but for now I'm trying to establish a network to release about 100 videos I'm sitting on or in the production stages of.

Got ALOT of my own content and ALOT more to come so that's what I'm trying to focus on. I was literally at a point where I was creating content faster than I could release it so now I have to get the stuff out there and stop sitting on it.

Forest
08-21-2006, 03:07 PM
I sent you an e-mail

Feel free to contact me

revforest AT hotmail.com

icq 118156620

LadyMischief
08-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Sounds like an awesome opportunity and if I weren't already gainfully employed I'd be all over that. Hope you find the right people, I will send a few I know you way/

HellHouse
08-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Awesome, Thanks you guys.

jimatcohf
08-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Hey Hell, tried to send you an icq, not sure if it went through or not. Name is Jim Manley, former GM for www.cashtitans.com (http://www.cashtitans.com) I think we would deff have some things to chat about i can be found on icq at 318490299 or email me at iluvlivebabes@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you.

Jim