PDA

View Full Version : New Latina Solo Girl Launch in 2 Days

Big_D
08-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey everyone, just giving you a heads up that I will be launching my 3rd Latina Solo Girl site in two days. Talk with you soon.
Regards,

gonzo
08-16-2006, 12:34 PM
Hey everyone, just giving you a heads up that I will be launching my 3rd Latina Solo Girl site in two days. Talk with you soon.
Regards,

What makes your program unique and how would we best promote it?

Big_D
08-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Our girls website are solo latina websites. All of their content is 100% exclusive to throwincash.com and the entire program was launched approximatley 3 weeks ago so they are some fresh faces to promote to surfers. Promotions can be handled in many ways, but I recommend posting your links in niche specific sites. The good part is they also fit well with asian/black niches as well. I have also seen that a large portion of our girls traffic come from non-nude and softcore tgp's and sites of that nature. We provide fhg's, automated potd's, banners and more. The difference is, if you want anything custom, such as rotating fhg's with your own custom design, i will make it for you. Anything I can do to help you promote the girls and the program I will. I was once an affiliate too so I will do my best to make all of my affiliates happy.

Regards,