PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Creatives / Bad Advertising

gonzo
08-15-2006, 01:11 AM
Who can tell me what these fuckers are trying to sell?

http://sickflash.com/smoking_kills.html

And the adsense links dont count.

softball
08-15-2006, 01:36 AM
I know you are trying to make this board relevant. And I do appreciate that. However, these irrelevant posts are not going to help your cause. But hell, I could be wrong. But I find them really boring and desperate. But I must say, you have rescued this place from certain destruction
Just my two cents

happypeekers
08-15-2006, 01:37 AM
I must say that was one of the dumbest smoking kills clips I have ever seen..

Pretty interesting.. but stupid marketing lol

Hammer
08-15-2006, 08:56 AM
There's five minutes of my life I'd like to have back, but what do you expect from Russians?

gonzo
08-15-2006, 09:09 AM
I know you are trying to make this board relevant. And I do appreciate that. However, these irrelevant posts are not going to help your cause. But hell, I could be wrong. But I find them really boring and desperate. But I must say, you have rescued this place from certain destruction
Just my two cents

I thought it was relevant as an advertising quiery. I do market research all day long so some of the things we do as an exercise doesnt always fit directly into an adult theme.

My point was you can have great creatives but you have to be sure that your pitch is plain and simple. Otherwise people think its cool and all but they never buy.

And thank you. Its been a rough road but I appreciate everyone hanging in here.

Hammer
08-15-2006, 09:35 AM
Gonzo, I just noticed that you and I joined Oprano at the same time. You think there's any meaning in that? Seems almost cosmically surreal somehow.

gonzo
08-15-2006, 09:36 AM
Gonzo, I just noticed that you and I joined Oprano at the same time. You think there's any meaning in that? Seems almost cosmically surreal somehow.

It was a plot to overthrow the government

Toby
08-15-2006, 10:13 AM
It was a plot to overthrow the governmentand it still is ;)

gonzo
08-15-2006, 10:17 AM
and it still is ;)

FREE CONFUCY!!!

JoesHO
08-15-2006, 12:47 PM
Who is confucy?

Toby
08-15-2006, 12:50 PM
Who is confucy?DOS Tip: Never ask a question you don't really want the answer to. :whistling

Greg B
08-15-2006, 01:20 PM
I was surprised at first at how good some of the adult website ads could be. I've spent years in big corporations and I showed off some of them. Very, very creative.

My favorite was for Red Shoe. Just an animated gif of a guy running wearing a pair of red converses. Very cool!

spazlabz
08-15-2006, 07:02 PM
There's five minutes of my life I'd like to have back, but what do you expect from Russians?
From Russians I have come to expect....

the best converting hottest teen niche sites ever to hit the planet!! These sites, these guys.. the models are just un-(*&^%$-believable hot and will make you so much money you will literally puke on cash every week as the payments just keep rolling in!! (http://www.royal-cash.com)

and I thought that animation was funny as hell... we took out Paris first, did anyone notice that? LOL

spaz