PDA

View Full Version : Official Statement From Xclusive Cash

Jace
08-13-2006, 01:36 AM
posted on GFY

In the last few days there has been a lot of misinformation posted on this and other boards. It is my hope to shed some light on what is taking place. Due to the security issues at the airport I missed my flight and was forced to drive back from Florida to North Carolina. It was during this drive that I received a call on my cellular from John of Too Much Media. John informed me that he had reason to believe that CCBill rebills were not being tracked in the NATS Software. From that moment through now, I was and have not been provided an email or data to support what I was being told and was not instructed on how to see what John was referring to.

We have always paid affiliates the amounts that were reported by NATS as this was the tool we used to track sales and payout information. As of Thursday we were locked out of NATS by Too Much Media. I was unable to do any research when I finally got to the office after driving all night. NATS did our install as they do for others and they admin their software. If there was an oversight as a result of this, it will be revealed and rectified.

Brandi and I have always done what we thought was right. We would have never intentionally kept what was not rightfully ours. We maintain personal relationships with our affiliates and have always gone out of our way to assist them in working our program. If the data was presented wrong then obviously payouts are due. Once we have been able to assess the situation we will determine what if anything has transpired and will work to resolve any issues that may have occurred.

For the time being we have been informed by several affiliates and not NATS that affiliate links are still being tracked and webmasters are being credited for their sales and rebills even though we have no way for us as the program owner to see any of that as the admin panel has been shut off. Affiliate login appears to still be working.

We will not be adding to the posts or participating in a public discussion on this issue until all of the facts have been looked at.

We believe that we are not alone in this situation as other programs have previously and quite publicly expressed similar experiences.

Bottom line is that we look forward to figuring this out and dealing with it.

Thank you to our affiliates and know that we are still standing in front of our program and will provide you with the same personalized attention in this matter as we have in the past as soon as is possible.