PDA

View Full Version : Business Consulting Services

taboo_gal
08-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Because this is a businesslike any other and full of those who need assistance with the business end of things like taxes, basic bookkeeping and corporate formation, I would like to announce the launch of www.hagaconsulting.info.

With over 10 years of experience in business from law offices to software firms, I have the knowledge and skills to effectively assist any small business owner.

Please feel free to visit my site and contact me with any questions or interest you may have.

Thank you all in advance.

Mandy Haga
Owner/Consultant
www.hagaconsulting.info

gonzo
08-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Many of you might recognize Mandy as the face of one of the billing integration companies Taboo Billing.

I offer my recommendation that she is both knowledgeable of this industry but also conducts herself very professional.

If you are in need of an industry friendly accountant that also may be able to give you industry specific advice as well as networking then I encourage you to speak with her.

I know several of us that have had trouble with accounting and tax preperation becasue of this industry. She would be a strong solution if you have those needs.

Mandy if you will hook me up with a button I will be happy to add you to our business services area of the board.

taboo_gal
08-16-2006, 09:04 AM
Thank you, Gonzo. I appreciate that. I'll work on that and get it to you.