PDA

View Full Version : I just got SHOCKED!!

spazlabz
08-09-2006, 12:03 PM
so if everyone doesnt know Royal Cash has a whole network of Teen sites. We are always looking at how the content is portrayed blah blah blah.. they're teens!

so I get this ICQ message from someone pointing out that we are sending our exit traffic to google and yahoo blah blah

they would like to buy it and sends me to this page;

http://www.warningpages.com/

I was SHOCKED!!

I couldnt believe this guy was for real! underage traffic!!!???

then i thought about it and just cracked up laughing...
thats an unfortunate turn of phrase to use in referring to exit traffic from a tour LOL I hope they keep it

spaz

spazlabz
08-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Ok I will make it easy LOL this is their headline on the page;

Make Money off Your Underage Traffic with
Warning Pages.com v2.0! That shit killed me i swear!

spaz

Warning Pages
08-09-2006, 12:57 PM
The person in question would be me!

Hi all this is my first post on oprano. We pay for the traffic that most adult programs give away for free to the 800 pound gorillas like Google, Yahoo and Disney. Why? We pay for the traffic generated by your "not 18, leave now, exit here" links STOP THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY The real question is why not monetize something you all ready have on your sites? Check us out

P.S.

We are keeping that up there

Hammer
08-09-2006, 01:54 PM
It's funny at first glance, that's for sure.

I still find it hard to believe that anyone, underage or not, clicks on the 'exit' link unless it's by accident.

spazlabz
08-09-2006, 02:00 PM
yeah... I am going to recommend it to the boss see if he wants to throw it up

the one thing i did like about that site is they are not claiming that you'll get rich off of exit link traffic (they estimate around $100 a month as an average) and i am a little dubious about the whole PR improvment from linking to google... so it isn't a bad idea

great text though :)

spaz

Warning Pages
08-09-2006, 05:07 PM
It's funny at first glance, that's for sure.

I still find it hard to believe that anyone, underage or not, clicks on the 'exit' link unless it's by accident.

Whether it is, or it's not! Remember one thing it's still traffic why not make something instead of nothing. You would be surprised we have affiliates that make a couple of hundred bucks a month with us for doing nothing.:okthumb:

Warning Pages
08-09-2006, 05:11 PM
yeah... I am going to recommend it to the boss see if he wants to throw it up

the one thing i did like about that site is they are not claiming that you'll get rich off of exit link traffic (they estimate around $100 a month as an average) and i am a little dubious about the whole PR improvment from linking to google... so it isn't a bad idea

great text though :)

spaz

I could not have said better myself!!

Hammer
08-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Even though I find it surprising that an 'exit' link gets many hits, I am a proponent of using the exit link, but usually recommend sending the traffic to a mainstream site that accepts adult traffic and has an affiliate program or to a landing page with links to mainstream sites. Yours is one more option and may be worth a look.

spazlabz
08-09-2006, 05:47 PM
this thread (the one I started I might add and if AllOfEm is going to quote it please get the name right it is NOT 'spacelabz' it is SPAZLABZ...
s.p.a.z.l.a.b.z. OK!?) is yet more proof that bidness gets done on Oprano :)

spaz

not space got it? NOY FREAKING SPACELABZ!!!

Mike AI
08-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Does premiumtraffic.com know you are pushing traffic to their parked pages?

Is google down with that?

Hammer
08-09-2006, 06:44 PM
"The only way to profit on this traffic is to send it to us because we pay you for each and every unique click."

That's pretty funny when you think about it. Rick Latona obviously is profiting from the traffic or he wouldn't be buying it, so obviously the statement is false.

SweetJeanette
08-09-2006, 07:31 PM

Haha, I know what ya mean! Those things never stopped me when I was underaged! :bustingup