PDA

View Full Version : Oh fuck its starting already

spazlabz
08-07-2006, 02:26 PM
was the 9 months of 'who is going to internext' threads on every single board on the planet... then the people who were going went
goody:clapping:
yippee:wnw:
i'm jealous:okthumb:
now we will have the whole three months of 'golly beav wasnt intenext great?!' threads which will end just in time for the whole thing to start over!!

you do realize that the VAST FREAKING MAJORITY of people in this business do not or can not attend the shows right?

for me it is medical in nature

SO QUIT RUBBING MY FACE IN IT!!! LOL:yowsa:

spaz

ScottMcGowan
08-07-2006, 05:32 PM
you do realize that the VAST FREAKING MAJORITY of people in this business do not or can not attend the shows right?

Well, that's one of the reason that some folks and I (you're welcome to reveal yourself if you like) are gonna try to take some adult oriented discussion panels on the road to some other types of conventions in the coming months. This way, Johnny Webmaster who doesn't always get to jet off to Hollywood or Vegas can can actually get together with some other like minded folks and chat about whats going on out there.

spazlabz
08-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Well, that's one of the reason that some folks and I (you're welcome to reveal yourself if you like) are gonna try to take some adult oriented discussion panels on the road to some other types of conventions in the coming months. This way, Johnny Webmaster who doesn't always get to jet off to Hollywood or Vegas can can actually get together with some other like minded folks and chat about whats going on out there.
thats a kick ass idea! I think i will reserve a room at the motel 6 in Owensboro Kentucky (right down the road from me) LOL
just kidding with ya
that is a good idea

spaz

Hammer
08-07-2006, 06:01 PM
If you missed Internext this year, you missed the single greatest adult convention in history.....

oops, wrong thread. Sorry.

:whistling

spazlabz
08-07-2006, 06:54 PM
yeah :whistling

I got your :whistling swingin buddy

LOL

spaz

Hell Puppy
08-07-2006, 09:45 PM
I dont think i agree about the majority not going to shows. I'm guessing the majority have been to at least one show. I would also go one step further and say that the vast majority of those who derive their primary source of income from adult go to at least one show a year.....or at least their company does.

gonzo
08-07-2006, 10:01 PM

SHOCKER!!!

softball
08-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Yeah, I always wait for the love in to die. It usually takes about a week. Everyone has spent way too much money and brags about the business they did, and then things settle down and I never see anyone getting richer. That is the beauty of having been around for a long time. You see this shit over and over. Its kind of like groundhog day or deja vu all over again.

gonzo
08-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Heres some big pimpin!!!

http://www.oprano.com/photo19.jpg