PDA

View Full Version : Peaches and Kathi have turned racist

Hell Puppy
07-31-2006, 11:47 PM
They now think all african american men look alike....

So we're having breakfast the other morning and these two black guys and their bitches...err...lady friends are seated at the table next to us.

As we leave, there's an older MB S320 sitting next to Peaches jeep and they both reckon how that must belong to the brothers inside since they're nicely dressed and all. Actually, they were dressed in clothes that GonZo orgasms when he see's in fat guy sizes, but that's another story. I immediately laugh as I've already made these guys for complete and total posers.

Kathi and Peaches go on their way, myself and GonZo debrief and talk about top secret FFN business that we dont share with the women folk for at least another 45 minutes or so. Kathi apparently saw another black guy in a black MB and a pumpkin orange shirt while gassing up a few minutes later and thought it was the same guy. Believe it or not, those aren't all that uncommon around Atlanta in the wee hours of a Saturday night.

Meanwhile, back at dem cakes, around 30 minutes later the brothers and their ho's...errr....lady friends, stagger out. We reckon they had the munchies for some reason. Do they get in the MB? Oh, hell no. One piles into a p.o.s. accord that is at least 10 years old, the other into a similarly beat up SUV of undetermined origin after complimenting his girlie on her DSLs. We dont think he was talking about broadband.

Meanwhile, two (other) fat white guys left in the MB.

But that was about the time we got distracted by the hooker action in the limo that arrived. But that's yet another story....

A typical night out for the FFN's. The boys are observant of everything around them and totally entertained, the girls cant even tell one black guy from another.

Peaches
07-31-2006, 11:49 PM
So wait a minute - you think they all look alike to US, but not to YOU?

And did big white bubba get into that red truck?

Hell Puppy
08-01-2006, 12:08 AM
So wait a minute - you think they all look alike to US, but not to YOU?

And did big white bubba get into that red truck?

Nope, he got into black sexcalade with the bling bling rims sitting near the door. And all of his property got into it with him, but he was driving.

The old nasty trailer park mom sitting in the van next to your jeep was the parking lot connection. She had girls who were runners and is the one who called in the hooker for the limo that arrived.

bluemoney
08-01-2006, 12:14 AM
. . . One piles into a p.o.s. accord that is at least 10 years old Bill Campbell or maybe Ralph David Abernathy III?

Hell Puppy
08-01-2006, 12:48 AM
Bill Campbell or maybe Ralph David Abernathy III?

Hell if I know, they all look alike to me....

Jace
08-01-2006, 01:31 AM
I am more amazed that I didn't invited out for breakfast than anything

:mad: :thumbdown :mad: :thumbdown :mad:

Hell Puppy
08-01-2006, 01:51 AM
I am more amazed that I didn't invited out for breakfast than anything

:mad: :thumbdown :mad: :thumbdown :mad:

You're welcome at breakfast anytime.

I'll remind GonZo to send up the bat signal a little higher.

Hell, if Peaches comes, you can get there an hour late and still not have missed anything yet as that's about when she shows up.

Jace
08-01-2006, 03:31 AM
You're welcome at breakfast anytime.

I'll remind GonZo to send up the bat signal a little higher.

Hell, if Peaches comes, you can get there an hour late and still not have missed anything yet as that's about when she shows up.
LOL...tell gonzo to set the bat signal a little farther in advance also....usually he text messages me like an hour before dinner or something like that

I need planning and shit, that way I know what day I am supposed to be an hour late to meet with you all :)

Peaches
08-01-2006, 12:56 PM
LOL...tell gonzo to set the bat signal a little farther in advance also....usually he text messages me like an hour before dinner or something like that

I need planning and shit, that way I know what day I am supposed to be an hour late to meet with you all :)
Oh, you get an HOUR! Must be nice. I love 2 hours away and I usually get 15 minutes. This time I got 40 minutes so they must be getting better.

gonzo
08-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Oh, you get an HOUR! Must be nice. I love 2 hours away and I usually get 15 minutes. This time I got 40 minutes so they must be getting better.

Breakfast?

Peaches
08-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Breakfast?
Tonight? 1:15? I'm there, but you assholes better be there too.

Peaches
08-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Nope, he got into black sexcalade with the bling bling rims sitting near the door. And all of his property got into it with him, but he was driving.
Damn. I love big ol' country boys :)

gonzo
08-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Tonight? 1:15? I'm there, but you assholes better be there too.

Time and date aint been determined.

Peaches
08-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Time and date aint been determined.
Fokker.

gonzo
08-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Fokker.

BITCH (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=47681)

TheEnforcer
08-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Damn.. why don't you folks just get married already!! :)

MaskTVMaura
08-02-2006, 06:49 PM
This was a very self-indulgent thread... have all the egos been stroked now?

gonzo
08-02-2006, 11:34 PM

Can you send me one? I hear there are spares in your neck of the woods.

Hell Puppy
08-02-2006, 11:59 PM

Not yet. I wouldn't mind it if you sucked up a bit.

softball
08-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Can you send me one? I hear there are spares in your neck of the woods.
Close, they are in Coquitlam banging on the door of the country club begging to be reconsidered.

iamkathi
08-06-2006, 11:02 AM
ok.. so I mistakenly identified a black man at 3:00am... after only being awake 21 hours. I talked to him and he seemed nice enough. And he did have 3 other people in the Benz too.

All 2006 back Benz look alike at 3am.

Hell Puppy
08-06-2006, 08:07 PM
ok.. so I mistakenly identified a black man at 3:00am... after only being awake 21 hours. I talked to him and he seemed nice enough. And he did have 3 other people in the Benz too.

All 2006 back Benz look alike at 3am.

Ok, you get a pass.....it was Peaches trying to weasel a bite of dessert out of the deal....

gonzo
08-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Close, they are in Coquitlam banging on the door of the country club begging to be reconsidered.
They are great places. They dont care what you drive as long as you pay your billls.