PDA

View Full Version : Starting My New Affiliate Program...questions

Greg B
07-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Okay I was going to start a whole new website to take over my www.gregboone.com site. I'm getting swell traffic and good sales but I was going affiliate as a test run a few years ago was awesome.

I'll be using CC Bill and I've got a good number of top notch webmasters ready to sign up already. Longevity in the biz with a small site I did part-part time and I have lotsa fans. I need to capitalize on that.

For promo there are some galleries, not too many and not too complicated and promo art. I noticed most webmasters liked simple to the point promo and galleries instead of the fancy shmancy over programmed stuff that did everything except sell the site.

I'll be launching this coming week so any last minute suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

gonzo
07-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Okay I was going to start a whole new website to take over my www.gregboone.com (http://www.gregboone.com) site. I'm getting swell traffic and good sales but I was going affiliate as a test run a few years ago was awesome.

I'll be using CC Bill and I've got a good number of top notch webmasters ready to sign up already. Longevity in the biz with a small site I did part-part time and I have lotsa fans. I need to capitalize on that.

For promo there are some galleries, not too many and not too complicated and promo art. I noticed most webmasters liked simple to the point promo and galleries instead of the fancy shmancy over programmed stuff that did everything except sell the site.

I'll be launching this coming week so any last minute suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Damn you beat me getting my own site up.

Greg B
07-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Damn you beat me getting my own site up.

? I thought you were paysite master Gonzo.

I'm just going paysite and affiliate because last time I did it was awesome! Processing company took a shit though. Now I have the time and resources. With the lineup of kick ass webmasters already lined up I'll do great for sure. Makes life easier too.

One of these days we should hook up on a project.

gonzo
07-24-2006, 08:13 AM
? I thought you were paysite master Gonzo.

I'm just going paysite and affiliate because last time I did it was awesome! Processing company took a shit though. Now I have the time and resources. With the lineup of kick ass webmasters already lined up I'll do great for sure. Makes life easier too.

One of these days we should hook up on a project.

Your remembering that small fleet of paysites I had years ago when I had you doing logo work.

I took them down [yeah stupid] because I was involved in a prepaid card billing company. I had planned on relaunchng them using that as a processor as well as swallowing the traffic they would provide.

Some of us are still waiting to get paid from that.