PDA

View Full Version : is there anyone in your life that...

spazlabz
07-19-2006, 03:34 PM
that just the mere mention of their name illicites and immediate gut reaction? I mean i am just wondering if there are other people out there like me who have a very short list of people that as soon as you think of them you get an instant emotional reaction..

I can think of a couple... not many... but a few that as soon as i think about them, someone mentions their name or something to do specifically with them and it is just an instant pissing me the fuck off

there are others that i have the exact opposite reaction to, when i think about them I laugh because they are funny or i instantly remember something humorous they have done...

am I alone in this ?

spaz

spazlabz
07-19-2006, 03:35 PM
just thinking about this post is pissing me off!

spaz

Peaches
07-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Yes, but it's sadness, not anger.

SweetJeanette
07-19-2006, 06:09 PM
There's a few people that I think about and I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart, but as far as pissing me off, there aren't many. Maybe one still does that to me. There used to be quite a few, but I got over it...So now I'd say there's just the one. :)

Interesting thread by the way. :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
07-19-2006, 07:02 PM
Three people- an ex-girlfriend and her mother of my best friend and the mother-in-law of a relative of mine. I'm a pretty forgiving person when it comes to myself but can't stand my family and friends being messed with.

qUeenBeE
07-19-2006, 09:58 PM
There are many people that I think about...my family and friends especially those who are making me happy. :)
I don't like to think about those bringing me sadness coz I'll just be depressed. :(

Hell Puppy
07-19-2006, 11:42 PM
that just the mere mention of their name illicites and immediate gut reaction? I mean i am just wondering if there are other people out there like me who have a very short list of people that as soon as you think of them you get an instant emotional reaction..

I can think of a couple... not many... but a few that as soon as i think about them, someone mentions their name or something to do specifically with them and it is just an instant pissing me the fuck off

there are others that i have the exact opposite reaction to, when i think about them I laugh because they are funny or i instantly remember something humorous they have done...

am I alone in this ?

spaz

I get wood whenever I think about Stacy Keibler....

Jace
07-20-2006, 12:17 AM
one of my many ex-girlfriends Simone, when I think about her I think about punching her in the face, and I think if I ever did see that exact thing would happen

there are a few industry folks lately that are getting that reaction from me...one in particular used to own his own company and now merged with a very large company and since has become total scum....he is getting to that point with me...and all though I only have known him from the boards he really is honest about the way he feels, and he has a pretty fucked up view of things

TheEnforcer
07-20-2006, 11:48 AM
I get wood whenever I think about Stacy Keibler....

Those legs..... did you see her on dancing With The Stars? Amazing... :okthumb:

gonzo
07-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Those legs..... did you see her on dancing With The Stars? Amazing... :okthumb:

Kellie Kellie makes my boner hit the floor.

Rcourt64
07-20-2006, 12:56 PM
:gives9: Fuck 'em ! Crucify 'em all

This is my opinion on the human species in general. Worse off thinking about someone specific