PDA

View Full Version : Sheesh! Listen To This Woman's Rant Against Telemarketer

Greg B
07-17-2006, 03:36 PM
http://crazytelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

This woman is PISSED off beyond pisstivity! It's 8 minutes long but if you've never heard anyone pissed off you're about to. This is hysterically funny.

spazlabz
07-17-2006, 04:50 PM
OH MY GAWD!!
that woman neds to take a breathe and Alex... telemarketing scum that he is... deserves a medal!! LOL

spaz

Greg B
07-17-2006, 07:26 PM
OH MY GAWD!!
that woman neds to take a breathe and Alex... telemarketing scum that he is... deserves a medal!! LOL

spaz

I know I know! Can you imagine what she must be like? Alex should have gotten her address and gone over and porked her royally.

A new reality site: Customer Service Fuckers

JR
07-17-2006, 07:43 PM
haha.. her appendix ruptured because of telemarketers :)

crazy people make the world a fun place to be.

:yowsa:

tom mabe is funny -total assault on telemarketers. www.tommabe.com - among other things, he went to a hotel that was hosting a convention for telemarketers and started calling them all in their rooms at 3:00 am. there are other funny calls... like a guy calling selling burial plots and tom starts telling him how depressed he is, the wife left, took the kids etc and he was just sitting there with a gun waiting for a sign of what to do... "... and then you called me. its all clear now, you're like the angel of death... i know what needs to be done"

Greg B
07-17-2006, 08:45 PM
haha.. her appendix ruptured because of telemarketers :)

crazy people make the world a fun place to be.

:yowsa:

tom mabe is funny -total assault on telemarketers. www.tommabe.com - among other things, he went to a hotel that was hosting a convention for telemarketers and started calling them all in their rooms at 3:00 am. there are other funny calls... like a guy calling selling burial plots and tom starts telling him how depressed he is, the wife left, took the kids etc and he was just sitting there with a gun waiting for a sign of what to do... "... and then you called me. its all clear now, you're like the angel of death... i know what needs to be done"

Now I'm laughing so hard I can hardly see. That's freakin' funny!

Hell Puppy
07-17-2006, 08:49 PM
http://crazytelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

This woman is PISSED off beyond pisstivity! It's 8 minutes long but if you've never heard anyone pissed off you're about to. This is hysterically funny.

You found Confucy!!!!

gonzo
07-17-2006, 10:56 PM
You found Confucy!!!!

FREE CONFUCY!!!

Greg B
07-18-2006, 01:24 AM
You found Confucy!!!!

okay what's confucy???

Hell Puppy
07-18-2006, 02:28 AM
okay what's confucy???