PDA

View Full Version : Lesson learned...

TheEnforcer
07-13-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh boy.. got new speakers for my computer and man are they crappy.... Went to Best Buy and picked up some mid range speakers. Nothing real expensive but not the cheapest either. They suck ass. I would be better off geting the lowest Dell cheapers that came with my oroigianl Dell years ago which si what i had been using. Damn speakers sound "tinny" as all hell :>((

Biggy
07-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Oh boy.. got new speakers for my computer and man are they crappy.... Went to Best Buy and picked up some mid range speakers. Nothing real expensive but not the cheapest either. They suck ass. I would be better off geting the lowest Dell cheapers that came with my oroigianl Dell years ago which si what i had been using. Damn speakers sound "tinny" as all hell :>((

harman/kardon.

TheEnforcer
07-13-2006, 04:39 PM
harman/kardon.

Thanks biggy, I'll look into them.

Hell Puppy
07-14-2006, 02:27 AM

What did you get?

If you want "big" sound in small speakers, check some of the Logitech Z3 or Z4's, whatever is current. 80 watts, decent sub.

TheEnforcer
07-14-2006, 01:56 PM
Cyber Acoustics is the brand name. They aren't any good at all.

SweetJeanette
07-14-2006, 02:37 PM
That sucks...:thumbdown What a bummer