PDA

View Full Version : clerks2 coming out in 9 days.

Biggy
07-12-2006, 02:02 AM
and i cant wait.

http://clerks2.com/

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JeAgPiCi94o

theres apparently a part in there where randall gets into it on an internet message board forum with another user whose a paraplegic.

Mike AI
07-12-2006, 09:23 AM
One of the few movies I am lookin forward to see this Summer.

Jace
07-12-2006, 11:08 AM
hell yeah, I am so glad to see kevin smith get back to shit like this...some of his last few movies have been some cheesy love story shit...

all hail silent bob!

gonzo
07-12-2006, 11:30 AM
hell yeah, I am so glad to see kevin smith get back to shit like this...some of his last few movies have been some cheesy love story shit...

all hail silent bob!

Bishop is silent bob when he has his mullet

TheEnforcer
07-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Can't wait as well.

SweetJeanette
07-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Yeah...It looks awesome! Really wanna see it. :okthumb:

venturi
07-12-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm perplexed...

On the one hand I'm all "HELL YEAH!" to see the sequel. But then think about it and it's hard to wrap my brain around a "Clerks" movie with 1) A budget, and 2) in COLOR?!

:o

Greg B
07-14-2006, 02:38 AM
Can't wait myself. Jay and Silent Bob are too fucking funny.

Kevin Smith makes the movies you're glad they make but are embarrassed to watch. He pulls no punches.

I will NEVER forget that line in Dogma where Jay turns to Bethany and asks " Do chicks really fart when you blast them in the ass?"

That was so fucking funny I thought I would scream.

gonzo
07-14-2006, 02:40 AM
Can't wait myself. Jay and Silent Bob are too fucking funny.

Kevin Smith makes the movies you're glad they make but are embarrassed to watch. He pulls no punches.

I will NEVER forget that line in Dogma where Jay turns to Bethany and asks " Do chicks really fart when you blast them in the ass?"

That was so fucking funny I thought I would scream.

I see you got rid of your water wings and out of the kiddie pool!

qUeenBeE
07-19-2006, 11:52 PM
Nice trailer!!! I'd watch that soon...:corn:

WebairGerard
07-21-2006, 11:04 AM
I will see it for sure. Looks pretty funny.

Greg B
07-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Just saw it. DO NOT LEAVE TIL ALL CREDITS ROLL... There's a big surprise especially if you were a member of Kevin Smith's 'My Space' site.

Anyhow, best romantic comedy of the summer. Gross and over the top beyond anything I can mention. How it got an R rating instead of an NC 17 is unbelievable.

It even has a cool dance number.

Just good ol' Kevin Smith with a gross out comedy and personal relationship drama.

gonzo
07-23-2006, 05:06 AM
Just saw it. DO NOT LEAVE TIL ALL CREDITS ROLL... There's a big surprise especially if you were a member of Kevin Smith's 'My Space' site.

Anyhow, best romantic comedy of the summer. Gross and over the top beyond anything I can mention. How it got an R rating instead of an NC 17 is unbelievable.

It even has a cool dance number.

Just good ol' Kevin Smith with a gross out comedy and personal relationship drama.

We opted for Superman III.

DOS Tip dont go to a theatre where the patrons like to take kids for an 11pm movie and com bargning in getting 2 for one.

Other wise you will have to hear them babble Momma momma all thru the fucker.