PDA

View Full Version : ZippedSites.com UpDates

upallnite
06-27-2006, 03:18 PM
06-27-2006
We are proud to announce our second WordPress plugin Zippedblogs.
A really simple RSS feed import tool.
Try the Demo:
http://demo.zippedblogs.com?ref=gonzo

I think all you bloggers will be very happy with this one.

We have also added the following Sponsors to our listings.
Chops Cash
Royal Cash
Boob Bucks
Spooky Cash

Plus we now have
DVD Dollars and AdBrite

more news as it happens....

docputer
08-03-2006, 01:12 AM
August 02, 2006
Zipped Sites has just released an All Text TGP option.
This new option will enable U.S. adult webmasters to either change their existing Thumb ZippedTGPs or build all new TGPs.
This new option will still give you access to over a ¼ million Sponsor's free hosted galleries.
Zipped is also building a whole new Feed which will use ONLY Softcore Thumbs. This Feed should be up and running by mid-August.
And remember that by using ZippedBlogs wordpress plugin with your blogs you are able to re-scan and re-size almost all of the 270,000 galleries already in Zipped Sites Feed.
That option gives you access to well over 1.5 million different images in any size you choose.
Signup with Zipped Sites (http://www.zippedsites.com/user/signup.php?ref=docputer) today and start earning more money faster and easier...

Hammer
08-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Swims with fishes?

spazlabz
08-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Swims with fishes?
no way, definite friends of the board! i loved the peeps at zipped sites. very friendly and they've added Royal Cash heh heh

spaz

upallnite
08-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Swims with fishes?
FYI Hammer
If my memory serves me right. I belive I did first post this in the Swims with fishes forum.
And Dude just because You don't like ME, is no reason to keep trying to put down Zipped Sites services.
With 100's and 100's of webmasters using Zipped services, I don't think it looks cool for someone to put down some thing they have never even tried.
You can dislike me all you want. But Zipped is Free. So give it a try. If you would like to, I'll be more then willing to help get you started.

spazlabz
Thanks, Zipped has already added Royal Cash into the softcore thumb feed. And hopes to have at least part of the main feed for a good size SC starter feed going by mid week.