PDA

View Full Version : Hello All, new here

upallnite
06-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Just wanted to give everyone here at Oprano a big Hello.
You have a gem of board Gonzo and I'm happy to be here!
:waving: All

spazlabz
06-23-2006, 05:18 PM
Welcome to Oprano UpAllNite... i think you'll like this board, pretty cool place to hang out :)

spaz

SweetJeanette
06-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Hey and Welcome! Enjoy your stay. :waving:

Jace
06-23-2006, 06:01 PM
we were just talking about you....is zippedsites.com your project?

if so, how well does it work in sidebars of wordpress?

like a single row of thumbs running down one sidebar, as many thumbs as I choose

and can I install it on one domain and run it on all my sites?

Jace
06-23-2006, 06:03 PM
hehe, nevermind...I just checked out http://zippedblogs.com/?cat=2 and saw the sidebar...that rocks my socks dude

HEY GONZO, FIX THE DAMN QUICK REPLY

Trev
06-23-2006, 06:22 PM
hehe, nevermind...I just checked out http://zippedblogs.com/?cat=2 and saw the sidebar...that rocks my socks dude

HEY GONZO, FIX THE DAMN QUICK REPLY
I offered to help.... but I'm not an ffn or a fwo... so fuck it :)

gonzo
06-23-2006, 06:24 PM
I offered to help.... but I'm not an ffn or a fwo... so fuck it :)

Ill get around to it when I have time.
Thanks for your offer.

upallnite
06-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Thank you for the welcomes..
Sorry Jace got alittle tied up or I would have gotten to you sooner, any questions feel free to hit me up.

spazlabz
06-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Thanks for your offer.
FFNLAN:chef_h4h0

spaz

Trev
06-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Thanks for your offer.
I've no time to help anymore, so sorry the offer is no longer valid... AEBN programers must be busy for oprano to have sucked this bad for so long...

Jace
06-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Thank you for the welcomes..
Sorry Jace got alittle tied up or I would have gotten to you sooner, any questions feel free to hit me up.
I just sent a request to add me to your icq....hit me up when you get time 102893553

upallnite
06-23-2006, 09:30 PM
Glad we got you going Jace.
:okthumb:

bluemoney
06-23-2006, 10:06 PM
Welcome to Oprano :okthumb:

Rcourt64
06-23-2006, 10:08 PM
I've no time to help anymore, so sorry the offer is no longer valid... AEBN programers must be busy for oprano to have sucked this bad for so long...

Fuck YOU

spazlabz
06-23-2006, 10:18 PM
Fuck YOU
Succinct

spaz

spazlabz
06-23-2006, 10:20 PM
I can understand your not wanting to be of help, esp when the help entails work. But damn Trev, I hope you don't stop posting and that whatever is bothering you passes soon. Your a long time poster and one of the few that welcomed me warmly to the board a couple of years ago. I've always enjoyed reading your posts mate.

spaz

Rcourt64
06-23-2006, 10:28 PM
Succinct

spaz
You got that right. No bullshittin' here.
And I've burned a few bridges saying my opnion. So fuck 'em 2.

softball
06-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Sucks to be you. LMFAOROF. Drink another pint of that brown swill and eat some peas porridge sandwiches or wtf you guys do on a big night out. Another bottle of baycham for the wife? Hell, you guys pretty near tanked the place and it is looking pretty good at the moment. Don't know what you are thinking, but then again success has always eluded you from what I hear. So go offer your help to some loser old spammers. It is the only thing you got left. TTFN, tootsie.

Trev
06-24-2006, 06:07 AM
I can understand your not wanting to be of help, esp when the help entails work. But damn Trev, I hope you don't stop posting and that whatever is bothering you passes soon. Your a long time poster and one of the few that welcomed me warmly to the board a couple of years ago. I've always enjoyed reading your posts mate.

spaz
My original offer to help tidy the last few niggly things up around here was indeed a valid one, Oprano still means a lot to me so the offer was there.

I've just got so much on right now that I no longer have the time, if that changes then I'd be more than happy to help out.

Admittedly the AEBN remark was a cunty one but hey - I am cunty lol. ;-)

helix
06-24-2006, 08:52 AM

Cunty....I like that word :) cracks me up when you say that.

softball
06-24-2006, 09:08 AM
My original offer to help tidy the last few niggly things up around here was indeed a valid one, Oprano still means a lot to me so the offer was there.

I've just got so much on right now that I no longer have the time, if that changes then I'd be more than happy to help out.

When I went to be last night, I saw a pig fly across a blue moon and the weather forecast was for a a cold day in hell and that freezing temperatures were predicted. I suspected something was up for sure.

spazlabz
06-24-2006, 09:38 AM

someone being cunty occassionally is what makes this place fun

ahhhh the good old days of LaBrett and Confucy, how i miss them so LOL

spaz

upallnite
06-24-2006, 11:46 AM
Cunty, now theres a word you don't hear every day!