PDA

View Full Version : KB your record has been shattered

gonzo
06-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Ramos via the Zoo
As of today, Fleshlight and I have ended our contract together, I will no longer be working in Austin, TX with Fleshlight. This is a mutual agreement, and I feel is the best decision for both myself and Fleshlight. Texas is a wonderful state, just not my style.

Fleshlight will continue to bring you quality product and payouts. For the upcoming Cybernet Expo show CT and the owner will be circulating around the industry to discuss the relations with their company, they are both great people and I am sure you will enjoy working with them. http://www.gofuckyourself.com/images/smilies/icon7.gif

As for myself I am headed out to Los Angeles to further my career in the adult industry, I believe my skills are better focused on pay site business, growing conversions and increasing affiliate traffic. That is my focus to help my webmasters make great payouts, and I believe where I land next will allow me to do just that!

See ya in Cali. http://www.gofuckyourself.com/images/smilies/new2/pimp.gif

Peaches
06-08-2006, 09:33 PM
KB just changed jobs again though - I think his record is still pretty much intact :) Hell, I thought Ramos was working for Fleshlight the whole time he was apparently working for Adult.com anyway. But I can see why he'd want to leave Texas :okthumb: <------- Clickable smileys again!! :clapping:

gonzo
06-08-2006, 09:35 PM
KB just changed jobs again though - I think his record is still pretty much intact :) Hell, I thought Ramos was working for Fleshlight the whole time he was apparently working for Adult.com anyway. But I can see why he'd want to leave Texas :okthumb: <------- Clickable smileys again!! :clapping:

Thats less than a month by my counting.

Peaches
06-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Thats less than a month by my counting.
Ah, OK, you're looking at time with a company not the number of companies. Well, maybe Ramos can catch up with KB on that too! Though KB hasn't been with this "new" company a month yet either ;)

Hell Puppy
06-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Ah, OK, you're looking at time with a company not the number of companies. Well, maybe Ramos can catch up with KB on that too! Though KB hasn't been with this "new" company a month yet either ;)

And based on KB's new choice of business, my only advice to him is dont wait on the check to come from Russia.

And that's as much as I give away for free about that business plan myself.

Hell Puppy
06-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by Ramos via the Zoo
As of today, Fleshlight and I have ended our contract together, I will no longer be working in Austin, TX with Fleshlight. This is a mutual agreement, and I feel is the best decision for both myself and Fleshlight. Texas is a wonderful state, just not my style.

Fleshlight will continue to bring you quality product and payouts. For the upcoming Cybernet Expo show CT and the owner will be circulating around the industry to discuss the relations with their company, they are both great people and I am sure you will enjoy working with them. http://www.gofuckyourself.com/images/smilies/icon7.gif

As for myself I am headed out to Los Angeles to further my career in the adult industry, I believe my skills are better focused on pay site business, growing conversions and increasing affiliate traffic. That is my focus to help my webmasters make great payouts, and I believe where I land next will allow me to do just that!

See ya in Cali. http://www.gofuckyourself.com/images/smilies/new2/pimp.gif

And I'm still not giving him access to my members areas so that I may have the priviledge of being considered to be allowed to send them traffic.

Ya know, if someone wants to send me traffic from inside their members area, all I typically wanna know is "where do I send your check?".

Forsberg's Dog
06-10-2006, 02:04 PM
And I'm still not giving him access to my members areas so that I may have the priviledge of being considered to be allowed to send them traffic.

Ya know, if someone wants to send me traffic from inside their members area, all I typically wanna know is "where do I send your check?".

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JR
06-10-2006, 03:06 PM
i have found inspiration in this thread.