PDA

View Full Version : June 14th, ATLANTA - Battle Of The Cheetah Girls FEAT TABITHA STERN

Jace
06-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Come join us at The Cheetah on June 14th, 2006 for the Battle Of The Cheetah girls featuring my favorite babe in the whole world (and wife), Tabitha Stern

The event will start promptly at 8pm, there are 6 contestants total, but Tabitha will not be in the first 3 performing, so getting there later is an option, but seating is limited and they are NOT taking reservations that night, so I will be getting there very early to get us all a table. I can't guarantee that everyone will have a seat, but I will try my hardest, the Battle is one of the busiest nights of the year for them.

The girls are judged by amount of tips, crowd reaction and judges scores....so, the more tips she gets and the louder the crowd is the better it is for her :)

Please drop me an email or post in here if you are definitely coming, RSVP is not necessary, but I am just trying to get a general idea.

The Cheetah
887 Spring Street NW
Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: 404 892 3037

http://www.tabithastoybox.net/tmp/battle.jpg

spazlabz
06-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Jace, bro, what do the girls getting for winning? And have you already planned on how your gonna spend it? LOL I think Tabitha wouldn't get much competition anywhere ;)

makes me wish BAD that I was closer to atlanta

spaz

Peaches
06-07-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm the FFNs will be more than happy to attend :)

Jace
06-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Jace, bro, what do the girls getting for winning? And have you already planned on how your gonna spend it? LOL I think Tabitha wouldn't get much competition anywhere ;)

makes me wish BAD that I was closer to atlanta

spaz

$1500 - First Prize
$1000 - Second Prize
$700 - Third Prize

as for spending it, probably clothes as usual...haha

Jace
06-07-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm the FFNs will be more than happy to attend :)
awesome :)

gonzo
06-07-2006, 11:46 PM
$1500 - First Prize
$1000 - Second Prize
$700 - Third Prize

as for spending it, probably clothes as usual...haha
No assuals?

Hell Puppy
06-08-2006, 03:11 AM
Been a long time since I've been thrown out of the Cheetah....

Jace
06-08-2006, 03:18 AM
Been a long time since I've been thrown out of the Cheetah....

the time has come again!

Hell Puppy
06-08-2006, 10:48 PM
the time has come again!

Last time, the DJ was asking who could be the loudest and our table was too good at it. DJ would say make some noise, bouncer would come by and tell us to keep it down.

It was quite confusing.

Jace
06-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Last time, the DJ was asking who could be the loudest and our table was too good at it. DJ would say make some noise, bouncer would come by and tell us to keep it down.

It was quite confusing.
hahahahaha...that would be confusing

Hell Puppy
06-08-2006, 11:40 PM
hahahahaha...that would be confusing

One of our party was an ex-marine, total jarhead....he really excelled at making noise.

Nothing rowdy, no banging on the table or anything, just vocal. I think the bouncer thought he was an out of control drunk. Which he wasn't, harmless, just having a good time.

Bad move that night because there were two of us entertaining a party of about 14 guys around that table, and we went in there prepared to drop around $15K or so between us for the evening entertaining those guys.

This was back when One BBSCON was in Atlanta.

gonzo
06-09-2006, 12:00 AM
One of our party was an ex-marine, total jarhead....he really excelled at making noise.

Nothing rowdy, no banging on the table or anything, just vocal. I think the bouncer thought he was an out of control drunk. Which he wasn't, harmless, just having a good time.

Bad move that night because there were two of us entertaining a party of about 14 guys around that table, and we went in there prepared to drop around $15K or so between us for the evening entertaining those guys.

This was back when One BBSCON was in Atlanta.

That was by far the best free drunk and tits Ive ever had. Including all the "players" in this biz. I think we partied and had drinks until Uncle D's card hit the nightly max.

Too bad yall got thrown out!

Hell Puppy
06-09-2006, 11:20 PM
That was by far the best free drunk and tits Ive ever had. Including all the "players" in this biz. I think we partied and had drinks until Uncle D's card hit the nightly max.

Too bad yall got thrown out!

Oh, we had no problem finding others to take our money.

But during those days, Cheetah and Gold Club were actually both so well known nationally that they influenced the convention biz. Guys would want to come to conventions in Atlanta just to hang out at the Gold Club or Cheetah.

Jace
06-09-2006, 11:53 PM
Oh, we had no problem finding others to take our money.

But during those days, Cheetah and Gold Club were actually both so well known nationally that they influenced the convention biz. Guys would want to come to conventions in Atlanta just to hang out at the Gold Club or Cheetah.
same still goes, when conventions hit atlanta the cheetah is a mad house....convention dudes are cheap ass bastards these days though

Hell Puppy
06-10-2006, 01:38 AM
same still goes, when conventions hit atlanta the cheetah is a mad house....convention dudes are cheap ass bastards these days though

i need to get down there sometime. got a lot of crap going on next week, but haven't totally ruled out the 14th.

my opinion from the outside looking in is that they miss the healthy competition with the Gold Club. no other club has really stepped up to fill that void IMO.

Jace
06-10-2006, 02:12 AM
i need to get down there sometime. got a lot of crap going on next week, but haven't totally ruled out the 14th.

my opinion from the outside looking in is that they miss the healthy competition with the Gold Club. no other club has really stepped up to fill that void IMO.
not quite sure which competition you mean, they have celebrities in there on a nightly basis and the girls do private hours for $250/hr...some girls walk out of there on a bad night with $1700-2000...there are girls in there that make upwards of $3000-4000 a night

and to make it even more like the gold club, my wife constantly walks in on girls doing the naughty deeds to various men

gonzo
06-10-2006, 09:53 AM
not quite sure which competition you mean, they have celebrities in there on a nightly basis and the girls do private hours for $250/hr...some girls walk out of there on a bad night with $1700-2000...there are girls in there that make upwards of $3000-4000 a night

and to make it even more like the gold club, my wife constantly walks in on girls doing the naughty deeds to various men

This thread is useless without pictures.

Forsberg's Dog
06-10-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread is useless without pictures.

ttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiii

Hell Puppy
06-10-2006, 03:24 PM

oh, no doubt Cheetah is the best club in town. i just think some healthy rivalry and competition makes everyone better.

Jace
06-10-2006, 03:44 PM
oh, no doubt Cheetah is the best club in town. i just think some healthy rivalry and competition makes everyone better.
I totally agree....and come to think about it, Atlanta could do with another upscale strip club downtown, maybe it would kick the owners of the cheetah in the ass to get some changes made around there

#1 change I would bring to the cheetah...bring the god damned dress code back...i don't even have to explain how a nice dress code can be good for an upscale place

SirenaRose
06-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Good luck to Tabitha, Jace!
They should just hand the $ over to her!

Hell Puppy
06-11-2006, 06:06 PM
I totally agree....and come to think about it, Atlanta could do with another upscale strip club downtown, maybe it would kick the owners of the cheetah in the ass to get some changes made around there

#1 change I would bring to the cheetah...bring the god damned dress code back...i don't even have to explain how a nice dress code can be good for an upscale place

Oh, wow, I didn't even know they had removed that.

And yeah, I agree, a reasonable dress code automatically improves atmosphere and the level of clientele. My memories of the Cheetah are all class with no girls under an 8, bouncers in tuxes and if you had on jeans and t-shirt, you didn't make it in the door.

Jace
06-11-2006, 06:40 PM
hey everyone

I just got back from the dress rehearsal of the battle, it is going to be fun....aside from the few performances that made me laugh my ass off there are some kickass things going to be heppening

I also got word from the house manager that we will have PRIORITY TREATMENT for the evening...that may not mean anything is free, but we have a table close the action confirmed

I still need to know who is coming, I have 2 tables that are a possiblility....if there is only going to be 3 or 4 of us I have an excellent table in the restaurant with a group of other people....and if there will be 4 or more of us I have a main area 3 row table that is very close to the stage

regardless we will be fine as far as seating goes, I just need to know who is 100% going to be there...post here or email me before wednesday at 6pm PLEASE

Peaches
06-11-2006, 06:46 PM
As you know, I'm out. I'd go even though I loathe strip clubs just to finally meet your wife, and to give moral support, but I have exams all week. Taking a class extra over a full load probably wasn't the greatest plan but when I was working fulltime, I couldn't take more than 2 classes and this was the only way not to end up with a semester of only one class.

Dinner tomorrow night is going to be my only venture out of the house until Thursday at 4PM.

Wish her luck for me!!!

Jace
06-11-2006, 07:15 PM
As you know, I'm out. I'd go even though I loathe strip clubs just to finally meet your wife, and to give moral support, but I have exams all week. Taking a class extra over a full load probably wasn't the greatest plan but when I was working fulltime, I couldn't take more than 2 classes and this was the only way not to end up with a semester of only one class.

Dinner tomorrow night is going to be my only venture out of the house until Thursday at 4PM.

Wish her luck for me!!!
booo!!!! haha...it's cool though, I understand

we will throw an extra $20 in the tip jar from you :)

brand0n
06-12-2006, 10:12 AM
damn man.

ive got 2 invites to the masters (biggest strip club here) private party that day.

i could sell those invites n shoot down...

dunno bro, maybe next year or something.. kinda late in the game for notice.

crash with you?

Jace
06-12-2006, 04:38 PM
damn man.

ive got 2 invites to the masters (biggest strip club here) private party that day.

i could sell those invites n shoot down...

dunno bro, maybe next year or something.. kinda late in the game for notice.

crash with you?

i never though masters was that big man....few times I went it was pretty small actually.....the cheetah is like 3 times the size of it....;)

you can crash with us any time you are in town man, you know that

tony404
06-14-2006, 12:52 AM
The win is hers I have no doubt :)

Jace
06-14-2006, 12:59 AM
The win is hers I have no doubt :)
TONY!!!! on oprano!!! woo hoo!

JoesHO
06-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Good luck , Tabitha .......(insert thumbs up smilie here , but it is still broken I guess)

Jace
06-14-2006, 04:48 PM
Good luck , Tabitha .......(insert thumbs up smilie here , but it is still broken I guess)
:okthumb:

you have to set your options to use the second editor...mine was set to use the basic editor my default and I never even knew there were smilies on oprano for years

gonzo
06-14-2006, 05:10 PM
:okthumb:

you have to set your options to use the second editor...mine was set to use the basic editor my default and I never even knew there were smilies on oprano for years

TE make sure to invoice Jace for his smilies!:seesaw01: