PDA

View Full Version : forum admin... step inside

L0rdJuni0r
06-06-2006, 03:29 PM
why are my threads getting moved? please contect me on icq or yahoo but if u dont use intant messaging then post here then. Thank you.

gonzo
06-06-2006, 04:14 PM
I think youve been hanging out on GFY too long.

Heres an Oprano primer for you.

1. We dont have forum moderators,admins etc. Its a one man show.

2. A little socalizing has always been cool here as a lot of us already know each other. But what your listening too doesnt really interest me in a business sense. So I moved it to the "Shoulda Been on Xpeeps" forum. Thats a subliminal hint that it would be appropriate in a surfer forum. Oprano aspires to be primarily a business forum.

Since you work for my buddy Hal and your new to the way I do things here its been cool. But this "Step inside" is kinda lame...am I being called to the principals office?

In short we like to do more business here than bullshit. I know the bullshitting seems to be the way to profit by being a sigwhore but in fact people will just put you on ignore after a while.

And these are the very guys that youd like to have sending some traffic to Hal's collection of sites.

Just a few helpful tips from your Oprano tour guide.

TheEnforcer
06-06-2006, 04:58 PM
I think youve been hanging out on GFY too long.

Heres an Oprano primer for you.

1. We dont have forum moderators,admins etc. Its a one man show.

2. A little socalizing has always been cool here as a lot of us already know each other. But what your listening too doesnt really interest me in a business sense. So I moved it to the "Shoulda Been on Xpeeps" forum. Thats a subliminal hint that it would be appropriate in a surfer forum. Oprano aspires to be primarily a business forum.

Since you work for my buddy Hal and your new to the way I do things here its been cool. But this "Step inside" is kinda lame...am I being called to the principals office?

In short we like to do more business here than bullshit. I know the bullshitting seems to be the way to profit by being a sigwhore but in fact people will just put you on ignore after a while.

And these are the very guys that youd like to have sending some traffic to Hal's collection of sites.

Just a few helpful tips from your Oprano tour guide.

Yeah, what he said!! LOL