PDA

View Full Version : over a year ago

spazlabz
06-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Over a year ago I posted a thread on Oprano about Board tracker.. I was bellyaching that they had removed the board rankings list thing they used to have and how I found it to be a very useful part of their site. The only reason I visited the site after the initial setting up the account.
But they had removed it and i was looking to see if there was another way to get the rankings/listing of all those boards.
Someone from board tracker replied and said they were bringing it back soon and they were still basically tweaking the new set up.
I know its been at least a year (or feels like it) since i first asked that question so i think it is fair to ask
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BRING THAT FEATURE BACK!
that is all
thanks

spaz

BoardTracker
06-06-2006, 05:22 PM
You mean this?
http://www.boardtracker.com/cgi-bin/about.pl?page=1&cat=748

Over a year ago I posted a thread on Oprano about Board tracker.. I was bellyaching that they had removed the board rankings list thing they used to have and how I found it to be a very useful part of their site. The only reason I visited the site after the initial setting up the account.
But they had removed it and i was looking to see if there was another way to get the rankings/listing of all those boards.
Someone from board tracker replied and said they were bringing it back soon and they were still basically tweaking the new set up.
I know its been at least a year (or feels like it) since i first asked that question so i think it is fair to ask
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BRING THAT FEATURE BACK!
that is all
thanks

spaz

spazlabz
06-07-2006, 09:26 AM
You mean this?
http://www.boardtracker.com/cgi-bin/about.pl?page=1&cat=748
ummm
yeah... that heh heh
thanks for, oh i dont know, pointing out the obvious i just could not find LOL

spaz

Forsberg's Dog
06-08-2006, 03:23 AM
ummm
yeah... that heh heh
thanks for, oh i dont know, pointing out the obvious i just could not find LOL

spaz

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Jace
06-08-2006, 03:35 AM
LOL...i was about to say the same thing, that feature has been back for ages now, since about a month after you asked about it in fact...LOL