PDA

View Full Version : Peaches I Need Your Help

NY_TIM
06-03-2006, 10:07 AM
I just got a 7 week old Puggle for you know who. Now this is my first dog or pet I have ever had. I now absoutley nothing about training them or anything. Well, this little guy had us up all night long crying and pooping and just wanting to play. I have a nice cage for him to house train him, but he got his little mouth stuck in it so I am scared to keep him in it over night.
Will he ever stop crying, or is it just he is still just a pup and has some seperation anxiety.http://www.thevegabros.com/mia/dog4.jpg

http://www.thevegabros.com/mia/dog1.jpg

LadyMischief
06-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Aww he's cute... just snuggle him.. give him something cozy to cuddle up in that smells like you.. an old sweater or something you don't mind getting ruined. He probably WILL cry, he's a baby, but see if you can't find a stuffed toy or something for him so he doesn't feel all alone.

NY_TIM
06-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Aww he's cute... just snuggle him.. give him something cozy to cuddle up in that smells like you.. an old sweater or something you don't mind getting ruined. He probably WILL cry, he's a baby, but see if you can't find a stuffed toy or something for him so he doesn't feel all alone.

I got him a little stuffed turtle that he likes, maybe i'll give him an old tshirt tonight..

LadyMischief
06-03-2006, 10:48 AM
I got him a little stuffed turtle that he likes, maybe i'll give him an old tshirt tonight..

Something snuggly, and make sure he has lots of water and some food close. :)

NY_TIM
06-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Something snuggly, and make sure he has lots of water and some food close. :)

Thanks.....

brand0n
06-03-2006, 11:29 AM
im sure newbreed will love it.

Peaches
06-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Oh, I'm the worst person to ask on puppies - I usually get them when they're over a year. All my dogs have been rescues for years! Plus they've all always slept with me, lol.

But I do remember my parents putting a hot water bottle and a clock with a "clicker" in our sheltie's bed when we got him as a puppy. It's supposed to make them feel they are still next to their mother.

(And no, I promise not to get on my soapbox about 1/2 breed dogs being sold as "designer" dogs ;) )

gonzo
06-03-2006, 11:33 PM
im sure newbreed will love it.
Thats NObreed now.