PDA

View Full Version : Graham and Joe....

JR
05-22-2006, 01:25 PM
if you guys truly want a positive place, conducive to learning and business discussion... stop posting negativity, stop baiting people and start ignoring those who are baiting you.

Joesho1
05-22-2006, 03:17 PM
do you mean like this thread?

I should just ignore it ?

Rolo
05-22-2006, 03:42 PM
do you mean like this thread?

I should just ignore it ?

What is Paranoia?
Paranoia involves feelings of persecution and an exaggerated sense of self-importance. Paranoia occurs in many mental disorders and is rare as an isolated mental illness. Since the delusions involve only one area, a person with paranoia can usually work and function in everyday life, however, their lives may be limited and isolated. There are different types of paranoia including conjugal paranoia, erotomania, hypochondriacal paranoia, and different types of paranoid disorders such as paranoid personality and paranoid schizophrenia.

JoesHO
05-22-2006, 03:49 PM
funny thing, life is a marathon not a sprint....

remember that girls .

Rolo
05-22-2006, 04:21 PM
funny thing, life is a marathon not a sprint.... remember that girlsSo is this the famous last words from evil surfmaster kid villain, before he jumps on his bicycle and rides into the sunset :waving:

http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/14635.JPG

JoesHO
05-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Yawn............, you shit is stale and tired .... and falling upon deaf ears.

Rolo
05-22-2006, 07:06 PM
Well, my point has been made - there is no reason to continue making you and Rhetorical showing your real face. People have seen what you are - the masquerade is over.

However you will get plenty of chance to glow as you did when the other "old timers" got banned or left. You can take my nick, and piss on it. You can choose to belittle it or simply ignore it. I will not be here to respond.

The banning of "old timers", and then watching as people spit on them made me lose faith in the "new oprano", so now that the hypocrisy have been shown, then I have no more to do here. I just hope the newbies, and webmasters still here will be able to spot the bullshit and the bullshitters.

Remember - no matter what you thought about my words, then they were free - they did not cost you money. But there are predators and bullshitters out there, which will take everything from you, while they tell you how great you are... their words will cost you dearly.

JoesHO
05-22-2006, 08:02 PM
Well, my point has been made - there is no reason to continue making you and Rhetorical showing your real face. People have seen what you are - the masquerade is over.

However you will get plenty of chance to glow as you did when the other "old timers" got banned or left. You can take my nick, and piss on it. You can choose to belittle it or simply ignore it. I will not be here to respond.

The banning of "old timers", and then watching as people spit on them made me lose faith in the "new oprano", so now that the hypocrisy have been shown, then I have no more to do here. I just hope the newbies, and webmasters still here will be able to spot the bullshit and the bullshitters.

Remember - no matter what you thought about my words, then they were free - they did not cost you money. But there are predators and bullshitters out there, which will take everything from you, while they tell you how great you are... their words will cost you dearly.

I got an idea, why dont you statrt a new thread saying this since no responded here ...... oh wait you di that aklready , reminding us how you do not care so much ( twice)

softball
05-22-2006, 09:09 PM
if you guys truly want a positive place, conducive to learning and business discussion... stop posting negativity, stop baiting people and start ignoring those who are baiting you.
I can't believe you wrote that JR. I spit up my beer.