PDA

View Full Version : I gotta say I really like....

softball
05-20-2006, 11:41 PM
the direction this board is taking. It no longer feels like a bomb site with shrapnel flying everywhere. It seems the insurgents have gone where ever it is that insurgents go to party. I hope.

gonzo
05-20-2006, 11:46 PM
the direction this board is taking. It no longer feels like a bomb site with shrapnel flying everywhere. It seems the insurgents have gone where ever it is that insurgents go to party. I hope.

Several of us are trying to network and do business.

softball
05-20-2006, 11:47 PM
Ya run a good bar and business happens naturally. I usually do business with people I like and trust. Many of whom I drink with.

gonzo
05-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Ya run a good bar and business happens naturally. I usually do business with people I like and trust. Many of whom I drink with.

Im Irish. I guess running a good bar is genetic.

softball
05-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Im Irish. I guess running a good bar is genetic.
I'm Scottish, patronizing them is genetic.

Jace
05-21-2006, 12:10 AM
yeah, it is quite nice and things are picking back up now that the serge army has run off

I too am enjoying the board as of lately...now, if we can triple the amount of active posters while keeping it mostly people working hard in this biz, we will have a super duper board

hehe...I said super duper

Jace
05-21-2006, 12:11 AM
if someone won't have a drink with me, i don't trust em...:)

if someone will party all night with me and do mass amounts of drugs and booze, i will stay in business with them for a long time

edit: I was joking btw

JoesHO
05-21-2006, 01:37 AM
if someone won't have a drink with me, i don't trust em...:)

if someone will party all night with me and do mass amounts of drugs and booze, i will stay in business with them for a long time

edit: I was joking btw

We need to ahng out longer then the next time I am in Atlanta !!!

Jace
05-21-2006, 01:48 AM
We need to ahng out longer then the next time I am in Atlanta !!!

if you ever come back ;) most people never come back....

SirenaRose
05-21-2006, 08:46 AM
*peeks around the corner*

Are you saying it is safe for us "lowly surfmasters" and solo girls to come out to play again?

Toby
05-21-2006, 08:53 AM

Are you saying it is safe for us "lowly surfmasters" and solo girls to come out to play again?Yes, for the most part. Just ignore the occassional troll.

softball
05-21-2006, 09:39 AM

Are you saying it is safe for us "lowly surfmasters" and solo girls to come out to play again?
I hope so, but you never know when another stinkbomb will be dropped and everyone will be stunk out again. But prevention is up to the current management. It is the only cure.

JoesHO
05-21-2006, 10:27 AM
yeah I hope the elitist and assholes are all run off to play with each other like they used to do back in the good ole days.

They are to scared to try to stink up bradshaws board, or GFY and they really have no other place left to go .

But lets try to do business and ignore them and eventually just like neighborhood watch we will take the city back for the good people.

Rcourt64
05-21-2006, 12:19 PM

NO BRATS ALLOWED :fanning: !!!

j/k, it's nice to see & hear from you again sweet stranger :rose: :)

Rcourt64
05-21-2006, 12:24 PM

Does this mean Gonzo will stop charging me the entrance fee :scratchin ?

Jace
05-21-2006, 01:11 PM

very much so

there is pretty much only one person left that will try and make fun of you and poke to get a rise...just ignore him...

gonzo
05-21-2006, 02:21 PM

Hows the video production going?