PDA

View Full Version : Will posts be ambushed on oprano or...

softball
05-16-2006, 01:44 AM
is this a thing of the past? It makes it very hard to post when avatars get changed, posts get reworded and reworked to totally change the meaning, and threads are deleted and personal info like addresses, ip addresses are posted publicly. I think that a lot more people would post here if it became a little safer. Who needs to post on a board where the admins lie about business and threaten to turn you in to the IRS on a complete fabrication. I have no idea whose finger is on the trigger at the moment, but can anyone guarantee that all of the above will stop? People should be allowed to rise and fall on their own merit, not fucked with by anyone who has access to admin privileges.

Rolo
05-16-2006, 04:39 AM
People should be allowed to rise and fall on their own merit, not fucked with by anyone who has access to admin privileges.You see the new guard have been banning, when they couldnīt retalitate with words or wisdom, then they found the admin panel, and banned people.

You will not be able to fit with any crowd - old guard or surfmasters. I will give you a few weeks/months and you will also be banned by the surfmasters... Atleast with the old guard you could show the full potential of your ignorance, and then be allowed to entertain us again... dance sheep, dance...:sheep:

softball
05-16-2006, 09:37 AM
You see the new guard have been banning, when they couldnīt retalitate with words or wisdom, then they found the admin panel, and banned people.

You will not be able to fit with any crowd - old guard or surfmasters. I will give you a few weeks/months and you will also be banned by the surfmasters... Atleast with the old guard you could show the full potential of your ignorance, and then be allowed to entertain us again... dance sheep, dance...:sheep:
Let me explain something to yu grasshopper. One: there is no such thing as a surfmaster. If there was, guys like you would be listed in Wikipedia under the defininition of surfmaster.
The "old guard".....laughing under my breath...banned, fucked with posts, changed whole sentences and replaced avatars. They also fucked with search engine traffic. Why? I have no idea, but it certainly looked like a full frontal assault on this board.
You seem to have either no idea wtf you are talking about are howling at the moon like a senile coon hound.

Rcourt64
05-16-2006, 09:52 AM
You see the new guard have been banning, when they couldnīt retalitate with words or wisdom, then they found the admin panel, and banned people.

Shut Up and get in your wheelchair, grap ur glass pipe, and go see your nurse, I think I hear her calling you with your meds :waving:

Rolo
05-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Shut Up and get in your wheelchair, grap ur glass pipe, and go see your nurse, I think I hear her calling you with your meds :waving:

To those that wonder about Rcourt64... He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot :balloons:

softball
05-16-2006, 10:58 AM
To those that wonder about Rcourt64... He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot :balloons:

Like I said, Rolo, you are a foul mouthed kid. If you think this place has gone to the dogs, go post on winemasters or something. Read some books, buy some wine. Enjoy your wealthy retirement while we make a couple of sales to make payments on our Honda Civics.

Rolo
05-16-2006, 11:16 AM
Enjoy your wealthy retirement while we make a couple of sales to make payments on our Horse Powered Trabant

:okthumb:

softball
05-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Like I always say, go for the horsepower. Chicks dig it.

Rolo
05-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Like I always say, go for the horsepower. Chicks dig it.So you and your wife are into zoophilia? :blink:

domtheboy
05-16-2006, 07:14 PM

Rolo you owe me a new keyboard, I just spat beer all over this one :)

softball
05-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Rolo you owe me a new keyboard, I just spat beer all over this one :)
Do you drool and snort as well? Give me a hint? Redneck pride week?

softball
05-16-2006, 09:18 PM
Actually Rolo, I think the true idiot is looking at you in the mirror every morning. Rcourt64 is OK. He just saw through your banal bullshit.

Rcourt64
05-16-2006, 10:06 PM

Listen up you Toosie Roll wanna be Roli Poli....!!! You will address me properly from now on...!!!
To you, I am Mr. Surfmaster Idiot !!!

Thank You :waving:

softball
05-16-2006, 11:08 PM
Listen up you Toosie Roll wanna be Roli Poli....!!! You will address me properly from now on...!!!
To you, I am Mr. Surfmaster Idiot !!!

Thank You :waving:
Rcourt, there is no such thing as a surfmaster. never was. Never will be.

gonzo
05-17-2006, 02:19 AM
Rcourt, there is no such thing as a surfmaster. never was. Never will be.
Are you sure?

softball
05-17-2006, 09:28 AM
Are you sure?
I am so sorry, Gonzo. I stand corrected. There is, indeed, a surfmaster. Here it is and it is a great way for all the "old timers" around here to supplement their income so they don't have to touch their capital. Damn now I feel like such a fool. I had no idea they were dropping pearls to lead newbies like myself down the road to success and unlimited devotion.

http://www.finders.com.au/Detectors-Root/Whites/WhSurf2.htm