PDA

View Full Version : YanksCash/PocketNetwork is Hiring!

YanksTodd
05-08-2006, 10:51 AM
We are looking for a programmer with some skills to work within our affiliate program and heavily in our mobile properties. The details are below.

We are seeking a creative programmer skilled in PHP and MySQL programming. A strong background in designing database driven applications is a must for this position. Also necessary are strong communication skills and the ability to brainstorm with a creative team on new ideas.

Responsibilities:
• Developing new solutions using combinations of industry standard technologies such as PHP, XML, xHTML, Ruby, MySQL, and JavaScript.
• Enhancing existing codebase to conquer scalability problems or bottlenecks.
• Must work well under pressure and keep abreast of current technologies

• Must possess excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, and do so under little supervision

Personal Qualifications and Experience Required:

• We are looking for a self-directed, motivated, and driven performer.
• The ability to communicate technical issues/concepts clearly and effectively a must.
• Must be able to solve problems quickly, inventively, and resourcefully.
• You must be naturally inquisitive with self-sufficient research skills, and excellent attention to detail.
• Fluency (1-2 years) in one or more of the following: PHP ,XML, MySQL and/or Ruby (strong PHP skills are a must).
• (1-2 years) of web application development experience; web-based integration high desirable.
• Familiarity with Unix/Linux
• Familiarity with HTML, xHTML, JavaScript, AJAX/DHTML. Browser-specific issues a plus.

Refrences of People I actually know are a necessity. Please email resumes to:

gateway@yankscash.com and todd@yankscash.com

TheEnforcer
05-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Looks like something i am TOTALLY not qualified for!! LOL Good luck on finding someone to fill the spot. Hopefully we can help you in your search! :>))

YanksTodd
05-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Looks like something i am TOTALLY not qualified for!! LOL Good luck on finding someone to fill the spot. Hopefully we can help you in your search! :>))

yeah me neither, hahahaha