PDA

View Full Version : anyone from oprano interested in beta testing my new site

Biggy
05-05-2006, 12:51 PM
i hope this isn't considered "spam" since ive been posting here a while and rarely if ever make a post like this....

but i am actively seeking beta testers for my new site 18yearsold dot com.

open offer to all people who are from oprano (havent posted this on any other boards). check it out and if interested, hit me up.

slavdogg
05-05-2006, 02:31 PM
you kno how to reach me :)

Jace
05-05-2006, 06:39 PM
very fun site, the first thing I noticed on the tour was the tables between the header and content don't match up, the sides are off

:)

Rolo
05-07-2006, 03:50 AM
very fun site, the first thing I noticed on the tour was the tables between the header and content don't match up, the sides are off

:)You think surfers will care about the html? or is it just the surfmasters - the surfers of tomorrow :scratchin

Jace
05-07-2006, 04:02 AM
You think surfers will care about the html? or is it just the surfmasters - the surfers of tomorrow :scratchin
I could care less, and I know people viewing the site wanting to jack off could care less, it was just the first thing I noticed, so I posted

Rolo
05-07-2006, 04:07 AM
I could care less, and I know people viewing the site wanting to jack off could care less, it was just the first thing I noticed, so I posted So I was correct - it was just a surfmaster issue :okthumb: