PDA

View Full Version : Is it too early to say

Robin
05-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Congratulations are in order? :)

Jace
05-04-2006, 11:41 PM
i think it might be a few days too early ;)

Peaches
05-04-2006, 11:48 PM
Who leaked out I was knocked up??! :mad:

Robin
05-05-2006, 08:19 AM
i think it might be a few days too early ;)

Looks like it ;)

Sammy
05-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Early Congrats!

Now just waiting till they admit to it.

Gotta be the worst kept secret on the web.

Jace
05-05-2006, 02:55 PM
ok guys, I can't keep it in any longer

I AM GAY

sarettah
05-05-2006, 03:37 PM
I AM GAY

And that's news ???

Welcome to 1997

:yowsa:

Jace
05-05-2006, 03:43 PM
did you know that I recently hooked up with European Lee and we are going to start business that exploits vbulletin to grab email lists, and then mail them to straight users

gonzo
05-05-2006, 04:01 PM
did you know that I recently hooked up with European Lee and we are going to start business that exploits vbulletin to grab email lists, and then mail them to straight users

Make sure that you have horrible old gay content with 2257 records that have the face and address either blacked out or unreadable.

Sammy
05-05-2006, 04:31 PM
You would think after all those threads I just did on GFY, I'd get banned.

Uhh, no. GFY understands page views is what makes a board go round.

Jace
05-05-2006, 06:36 PM
You would think after all those threads I just did on GFY, I'd get banned.

Uhh, no. GFY understands page views is what makes a board go round.

dude, I don't think anyone could EVER get banned on gfy for dogging Lee....i am pretty sure the mods hate him about us much as the rest of the adult industry

Jace
05-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Make sure that you have horrible old gay content with 2257 records that have the face and address either blacked out or unreadable.
wait, I can't use blacked out addresses?

j/k

Peaches
05-05-2006, 06:41 PM
dude, I don't think anyone could EVER get banned on gfy for dogging Lee....i am pretty sure the mods hate him about us much as the rest of the adult industry
Actually he was banned and then let back in by Lensman. Big mistake, IMO. Then again, I'm sure he posts under several usernames there.

TheEnforcer
05-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Still waiting for my foursome!! :)

Jace
05-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Still waiting for my foursome!! :)
come on over big boy ;)

TheEnforcer
05-05-2006, 08:24 PM
come on over big boy ;)

LOL.. no thanks. I'll wait for Peaches and the aussie gals!! :>))

adultweblist
05-05-2006, 10:00 PM

Ok..that was funny...

:)

Sammy
05-05-2006, 10:59 PM

dude, till you learned how to grow a thicker skin, you were running off crying when we talked about your noob ways. :) I don't think you would know one bit of what GFY does moderating itself.

Ppl get banned for all kinds of things. Being a know it all surfmaster you probably assumed I didn't get a msg to cut it off. :okthumb:

Forturnately for me, Texas Dreams doesn't have a small penis issue and is what every moderator should aspire too.

Jace
05-05-2006, 11:55 PM
dude, till you learned how to grow a thicker skin, you were running off crying when we talked about your noob ways. :) I don't think you would know one bit of what GFY does moderating itself.

Ppl get banned for all kinds of things. Being a know it all surfmaster you probably assumed I didn't get a msg to cut it off. :okthumb:

Forturnately for me, Texas Dreams doesn't have a small penis issue and is what every moderator should aspire too.

jesus man, can you ever let shit go?

I really seriously look forward to meeting you in Florida, a lot of people in this industry really talk highly of you, and I hope we can act like grown ups and sit down and get drunk together, or at least share a toast to this silly board shit

btw, I have always had a thick skin and never went crying to ANYONE...most of the time I posted shit and laughed about it with others on ICQ because people were actually taking me seriously

one thing though I will NEVER EVER put up with is someone calling my wife a whore, so yes I will bitch when someone does that, that is just how I am

Sammy
05-06-2006, 09:10 AM
jesus man, can you ever let shit go?

I really seriously look forward to meeting you in Florida, a lot of people in this industry really talk highly of you, and I hope we can act like grown ups and sit down and get drunk together, or at least share a toast to this silly board shit

btw, I have always had a thick skin and never went crying to ANYONE...most of the time I posted shit and laughed about it with others on ICQ because people were actually taking me seriously

one thing though I will NEVER EVER put up with is someone calling my wife a whore, so yes I will bitch when someone does that, that is just how I am

Jace,

I'm only grooming you my boy! We will be busy in FLA! By this time next year, you will be on this side of the fence!

Sammy
05-06-2006, 09:12 AM

I am always one to admit it when I'm wrong. Your stock has gone up considerably in my eyes. Actually proud of what you did, way to step up.

I offer donuts/dinner and beverage of choice next time we see each other.

Jace
05-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Jace,

I'm only grooming you my boy! We will be busy in FLA! By this time next year, you will be on this side of the fence!
I actually kind of like my side of the fence ;)
but I am always willing to visit other yards :)

Sammy
05-06-2006, 03:19 PM
I actually kind of like my side of the fence ;)
but I am always willing to visit other yards :)

That would be the beauty, methinks. You can do whatever the fuck you want. :)

vdc-Loki
05-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Congratulations are in order? :)

yes it's true I got laid, for free by a WOMEN!

now lets all just let it go and get back to work lol

-Loki-

gonzo
05-07-2006, 12:21 PM
yes it's true I got laid, for free by a WOMEN!

now lets all just let it go and get back to work lol

-Loki-

This thread is worthless without pics!

gonzo
05-07-2006, 12:24 PM
I am always one to admit it when I'm wrong. Your stock has gone up considerably in my eyes. Actually proud of what you did, way to step up.

I offer donuts/dinner and beverage of choice next time we see each other.

"Serge was right, he set me straight...No more distractions. Focus. Eye on the prize."
Christopher Moltisanti...edited by GonZo.

vdc-Loki
05-08-2006, 03:37 AM
This thread is worthless without pics!

I've said in jest, now I'll say it in truth.... wait till my divorce is final then and only then will I get on the other side of the camera ;) or next weds on the next cam demo lol

-Loki-

Sammy
05-09-2006, 09:09 AM
"Serge was right, he set me straight...No more distractions. Focus. Eye on the prize."
Christopher Moltisanti...edited by GonZo.

I guess what one considers a prize, another considers a distraction to making real money.

Stacey_JoinRightNow
05-11-2006, 05:26 AM

I AM GAY

now thats a shocking revealation...

what Im missing here? hmmmmm