PDA

View Full Version : New Custom Live Banner Tool Available at LiveBucks

LiveBucks_Rob
05-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Montreal, CA – May 4th 2006, LiveBucks.com announced the launch of their custom banner tool today. Webmasters now have the capability to create a custom banner or performer table according to their specifications. Colour, thumb size, niche, and cell height/width are all variable. The individual table cells are linkable directly to the specific performer’s room, or to their bio page.

http://www.sexcamlist.com/promo_400.jpg

So check it out, create some pages and play around with it, please let me know what you think. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions feel free to contact me as always. A quick example can be found here:
www.sexcamlist.com (http://www.sexcamlist.com)

About LiveBucks.com:
Free Live Video Chat with Upsell, up to $100 per sale, up to 40% rev-share on live feeds, 65% rev share on pay sites, 25% referral commission structures, free hosted galleries and bios, dynamic banners, detailed stats, bi-weekly payouts and the best of all, Exclusive Models. Payout with Epassporte is available. She-male rooms coming soon

TheEnforcer
05-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Looks like a very useful tool!! Always like having more creatives and other tools with which to work.

gonzo
05-04-2006, 02:24 PM
DO you have a list of the preformers that this works with?

LiveBucks_Rob
05-04-2006, 04:39 PM
DO you have a list of the preformers that this works with?

It'll work with them all, if you choose general under niche it pulls all online models first, then offline ones depending on the size of the table.

If you choose a different niche say blonde it pulls online blonde models, than offline blondes before moving onto the other categories to fill the table.

I can put together a list of models by niche for you if you'd like.

gonzo
05-04-2006, 05:31 PM
It'll work with them all, if you choose general under niche it pulls all online models first, then offline ones depending on the size of the table.

If you choose a different niche say blonde it pulls online blonde models, than offline blondes before moving onto the other categories to fill the table.

I can put together a list of models by niche for you if you'd like.

Ill try it out. I like that a lot better being able to customize things works a lot better.

LiveBucks_Rob
05-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Good stuff! If you need a hand with anything just let me know.