View Full Version : will pay for traffic

maco
04-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Hi dudes, if you have traffic to sell and wanna get really high revenue for that plz hit me up and we'll chat on details... i'm waiting for your suggestions :)

Rhiannon
04-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Im just going to say "I'm sorry man" before you get reamed by the "pros"

Winetalk.com
04-26-2006, 01:40 PM
I suggest you www.GoFuckYourself.Com
NOBODY insults our surfmasters with offers like that!

Winetalk.com
04-26-2006, 01:45 PM

Babes, I am happy you are making progress!

Rhiannon
04-26-2006, 01:46 PM
You mean, you're not going to point out that I forgot the apostrophe in the first "I'm" at the beginning? WOW!!! Has hell froze over today Serge??

Timon
04-26-2006, 01:50 PM
You mean, you're not going to point out that I forgot the apostrophe in the first "I'm" at the beginning? WOW!!! Has hell froze over today Serge??

Are you kidding? He needs babel fish to translate his posts from Russian to English :)

Winetalk.com
04-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Rhiannon, I can't give a flying soccer for the way you spell,
I am commenting on the change of your reasoning and rising one step ABOVE surfmaster.

You are on the right track and I watch your progress with pleasure.

Rhiannon
04-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Rhiannon, I can't give a flying soccer for the way you spell,
I am commenting on the change of your reasoning and rising one step ABOVE surfmaster.

You are on the right track and I watch your progress with pleasure.

Well thank you very much Serge. I appreciate that very much.

Winetalk.com
04-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Rhiannon, unlike some surfmasters who kiss first than fuck,
I fuck first than kiss...after I see the progress
;)

Welcome to Oprano!

Timon
04-26-2006, 02:02 PM
When do I get MY fuck? :(

JR
04-26-2006, 02:03 PM

you think you know a lot... but anyone with a brain knows this guy is full of shit... thats why we would immediately start making fun of him. no one sells "traffic" - traffic comes in many different shapes and sizes. most of it is 100% useless. someone who comes on a webmaster forum saying something as vague as "i got traffic for sale" as a first post, is a clear indication that they have absolutely no clue how this business works.

but... why explain this all to a surfmaster? i keep forgetting that for many of you, business, profit and success has nothing to do with you being here.

Rhiannon
04-26-2006, 02:14 PM
you think you know a lot... but anyone with a brain knows this guy is full of shit... thats why we would immediately start making fun of him. no one sells "traffic" - traffic comes in many different shapes and sizes. most of it is 100% useless. someone who comes on a webmaster forum saying something as vague as "i got traffic for sale" as a first post, is a clear indication that they have absolutely no clue how this business works.

but... why explain this all to a surfmaster? i keep forgetting that for many of you, business, profit and success has nothing to do with you being here.

I totally agree with you. Thats why I told him I was sorry because he was being an idiot and deserved being reamed.

And for Serge, I know you guys put up with alot of stupid people coming in here thinking they know everything and I kinda understand why you guys are the way you are. Alot of you have years in this buisness and did it all on your own and now adays these webmasters think they are going to come in and make the money you made but with your help. They think they deserve your help because they are "webmasters". Alot of them don't understand that it takes alot to get ahead in this buisness and think that the money should come in the day they submit that first gallery. I know that none of this is true.

Sorry Timon, you won't being getting any fuck outta this newbie ;)

Timon
04-26-2006, 02:16 PM
Sorry Timon, you won't being getting any fuck outta this newbie ;)

Actually I was asking Serge for a fuck... he never fucked me, just sloppy vodka breath kisses :mad:

Rhiannon
04-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Oh gross! Vodka kisses aren't that appealing lol

Winetalk.com
04-26-2006, 02:20 PM
Actually I was asking Serge for a fuck... he never fucked me, just sloppy vodka breath kisses :mad:

Yes, he did, sorry, Rhiannon. We don't fuck "webmasters in progress", we only fuck surfmasters and each other and you are, as Jules from Pulp Fiction would put it,
"in the stransitional period" -
no fucks for you.......... yet..
:)

Rhiannon
04-26-2006, 02:36 PM
Yes, he did, sorry, Rhiannon. We don't fuck "webmasters in progress", we only fuck surfmasters and each other and you are, as Jules from Pulp Fiction would put it,
"in the stransitional period" -
no fucks for you.......... yet..

Lol Ok! :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
04-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Rhiannon, here is another good one for you:

The Hollywood startel corners a major movie producer at the party and whispers in his ear:
why don't two of us skip this party, go to my room and I'll give you the best blow job of your life?
To which he responds...yeah, but WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME!????

which incidentally was the "Pro's" lesson of the day