PDA

View Full Version : NFL draft

TheEnforcer
04-25-2006, 12:09 PM
Ok folks the NFL draft is almost here. So, who do you want to see your team take in the draft?

MikeAi, who would you like the Saints to take at #2? Do you want them to take the big tackle from USC Ferfuson or would you like to see em go defense and take Mario Williams? Maybe you have someone else completely in mind. What ya thinking?

Vick, who would you like to see the Ravens get at #13? Are you hoping Cutler falls that far so the Ravens will have a QB to push Boller or maybe hoping that the Winton Justice didn't leap out of the #13 spot with his combine and other performances so you can nab him there?

For my beloved Packers I would like to see them get either Vernon Davis, who I think will be a game breaking tight end or AJ Hawk who will be a very good linebacker right away. I don't think Mario Williams will last to #5 and though we need o-linemean tacke is the one place we are really set so Ferguson isn't a pick that makes much sense. I also wouldn't mind a trade here as long as the Packers get very good value for their pick in return. Problem there is the only teams with multiple 1st round picks are the Jets and 49ers and the Jets are at #4 ahead of the Packers and 49ers just behind at #6 neither of which is conducive to a deal. So if they gave up their top 5 pick they would either have to get multiple picks in a later round(s) coupled with a little later pick in the 1st round or get a second first round pick next year which doesn't do squat for this years team.