PDA

View Full Version : Dude, where's my board???

Timon
04-22-2006, 07:50 AM
What do you call a Jurassic Park without dinosaurs? :scratchin

Trev
04-22-2006, 07:54 AM
What do you call a Jurassic Park without dinosaurs? :scratchin
A crap film with Jeff Goldblum in it?

peon
04-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Timon, is it really necessary to make matters worse than they already are? The current situation really sucks and silly jokes like these only make things worse. I really wish everybody would just calm down. If you don't want to be on Oprano anymore fine just leave, so that the rest of us can go on and discuss webmastering and share our knowledge.

Winetalk.com
04-22-2006, 08:17 AM
Timon is a big tycoon now, he has his own winery...

http://www.winetalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2681

Timon
04-22-2006, 08:52 AM
aahhh... another peon for me to pee on :1jack:

peon
04-22-2006, 09:11 AM
That is very mature I used to make jokes like that in 3th grade. You said in the sticky thread that you were moving on so if you have moved on than what are you still doing here? All we want is for these problems to blow over so we can have our forum back without having to read all this childish drama.

Timon
04-22-2006, 09:17 AM
pee-on, who is "we" and what do you mean with "our" forum. I never heard of you. :huh:

Are you one of those cowards hiding behind an anon identity? :hmm:

peon
04-22-2006, 09:30 AM
I have been here nearly as long as you have. Why do I have to be a coward if I want to protect my identfy look at rhetorical he stood up against nikitalynx and Anthony and Serge and look what they did to him, they insult his wife and post his personal information all over the boards. They are the real cowards, a man just said it like it is and they are trying to silence him with bully tactics. I dont want to be subjected to that kind of dirty tricks but I can not stand by and let you guys ruin a good board and the positive direction the new owners are taking it without saying something about it. And Serge has like 5 anon identities i dont see you calling him a coward?????

Sin
04-22-2006, 11:40 AM
And Serge has like 5 anon identities i dont see you calling him a coward?????

You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet... especially when Rhetorical is the one saying it.

peon
04-22-2006, 12:30 PM
You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet... especially when Rhetorical is the one saying it.

If its not Serge its one of his Serge wannabes doing it for him, same bullshit different guys, whats the difference!!!

Rolo
04-22-2006, 12:32 PM
Peon, do you make Bishop money?

peon
04-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Peon, do you make Bishop money?

Well I am not trying to torpedo his webmaster community I cant say the same for you. You just come here to complain about how bad this board is, well if its so bad why dont you go talk about wine instead of come here and whine. I am glad Bishop decided to get rid of bitter old webmasters like you who are to greedy to share their knowledge with the up and coming.

CDSmith
04-22-2006, 12:44 PM
Peon, do you make Bishop money?If he is a PussyCash affiliate then yes, he can stand up and proudly proclaim that he supports financially this board. Helping PussyCash make money helps them buy more ad space, on all the boards!

Stand up Peon! Proudly proclaim your productivity to the world!
psst, ya gotta be an actual affiliate sending traffic and signups, see sig if you're not...

Okay I have to win something for most creative spam EVER here. :whistling :yowsa:

peon
04-22-2006, 12:47 PM
LOL CDSmith I dig that bro. I might have some space for your banners on some of my sites.

CDSmith
04-22-2006, 12:53 PM
http://www.thewinnipegpages.com/forum/uploads/post-2-1138425291.jpg

Rolo
04-22-2006, 12:56 PM
I am glad Bishop decided to get rid of bitter old webmasters like you

Thats right - us old bitter webmasters have a hard time getting our penis up, so now we drink wine instead, however we need some meat to go with our wine... so since we can no longer fuck the sheep (we are impotent), then we are now killing the sheep.

Here is a picture of me and another old timer from yesterday - it was a blast!

peon
04-22-2006, 01:01 PM
http://www.thewinnipegpages.com/forum/uploads/post-2-1138425291.jpg

Whoa man is that you, that must be like 60/60!!!