PDA

View Full Version : This is so sad

peon
04-22-2006, 01:14 AM
The old guard has left

The newbies are gone

All that is left is two village idiots and an old timer popping in every now and then to piss on them.

RIP OPRANO

Jace
04-22-2006, 01:17 AM
see sig

helix
04-22-2006, 01:19 AM
But, it has been entertaining. And I did get a kick-ass download of a Jace mix. So I t has been a good night :)

softball
04-22-2006, 01:19 AM
The old guard has left

The newbies are gone

All that is left is two village idiots and an old timer popping in every now and then to piss on them.

RIP OPRANO

Nah, its not dead. It just needs a little chemotherapy to get rid of the cancer. Remission would be good.

Sammy
04-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Nah, its not dead. It just needs a little chemotherapy to get rid of the cancer. Remission would be good.

You keep coming back cockholster

"keywords" content="Ff nylons, Julia's legs, stockings, girdle, garters, seamed, in sexy, free, smut, wife's blow job improvement, graham craker, Mount Royal Poilce vancouver"

"description" content="ff nylons are what Julia wears every day. Julia has lots of ff stockings, open bottom girdles and garter belt pictures on her sexy lingerie and leg pages."

Rosedale
1623 Military Road, #178
Niagara Falls, NY, 14304, USA

INLAND REVENUE SERVICE TAX FRAUD

softball
04-22-2006, 01:23 AM
sammy=serge...say no more.

Sammy
04-22-2006, 01:24 AM
sammy=serge...say no more.

Keep repeating that mantra, it hasn't saved you from getting your ass torn apart tonight.

peon
04-22-2006, 01:25 AM

I hope that with the support of people like you Oprano can be revived.

You tell it like it is, I like that about you. I hope more people will have the courage to speak up like you.

softball
04-22-2006, 01:27 AM
I hope that with the support of people like you Oprano can be revived.

You tell it like it is, I like that about you. I hope more people will have the courage to speak up like you.
Ya know, I keep trying, but multiple aliases with multiple insults, threatening to turn me into the feds, make it very difficult. The world is full of scumbags, and a couple of them are after my ass around here.

peon
04-22-2006, 01:28 AM
Ya know, I keep trying, but multiple aliases with multiple insults, threatening to turn me into the feds, make it very difficult. The world is full of scumbags, and a couple of them are after my ass around here.

Don't let them get to you my man, they are only words.

Sammy
04-22-2006, 01:30 AM
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah ahaahahahah

softball
04-22-2006, 01:30 AM
No, they are more than words. They turn you in to the IRS and post your private details on the board. I tell you, they are trying to sink the board and re sell it. It is a scummy business deal going on.

peon
04-22-2006, 01:32 AM
No, they are more than words. They turn you in to the IRS and post your private details on the board. I tell you, they are trying to sink the board and re sell it. It is a scummy business deal going on.

I respect your courage for not bowing to their dirty tactics and keeping your head up, it is good to see someone fighting for what is right!