PDA

View Full Version : Nice move Jace and Hammer

sarettah
04-21-2006, 11:25 PM
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=46845

What's the deal?

You help chase off people because they are mean nasty scum who hate newbies and visitors and then what do you do but act like mean nasty scum to a new visitor :blink:

You been studying the George Bush school of diplomacy or something?

Winetalk.com
04-21-2006, 11:30 PM
Sare, leave the small fleas alone.....

Jace
04-22-2006, 01:37 AM
you are right man, I hope I can adjust her way of thinking of me, I did not mean to come off that bad

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?p=735188#post735188

softball
04-22-2006, 01:45 AM
Sare, leave the small fleas alone.....
serge, you are a small flea. You used to be a whale back in the day, but what are you today, exactly?

adultweblist
04-22-2006, 01:47 AM
serge, you are a small flea. You used to be a whale back in the day, but what are you today, exactly?

The puppet master....

Dance puppet...

softball
04-22-2006, 01:51 AM
adultweblist=serge...say no more.

softball
04-22-2006, 01:54 AM
The puppet master....

Dance puppet...
Oh yeah...the puppet master thing....dance puppet dance? It is soooo old and so trite and so overused and totally old school. Serge, you gotta get some new material. how about...are you off your meds? something original like that.

girlyweb
04-22-2006, 02:03 AM
Although there is no need to be rude - it happens. And anyone unable to handle some heat should leave the kitchen. You have to be strong to be in this biz - strong personality i mean! haha:wnw:

Jace
04-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Although there is no need to be rude - it happens. And anyone unable to handle some heat should leave the kitchen. You have to be strong to be in this biz - strong personality i mean! haha:wnw:

haha, yeah, ain't that the truth

i remember when I first started getting into this full time and hit GFY for the first time, it took me about a month before I had the courage to start posting

peon
04-22-2006, 02:06 AM
I for one can respect a man who stands up to Serge

softball
04-22-2006, 02:07 AM
haha, yeah, ain't that the truth

i remember when I first started getting into this full time and hit GFY for the first time, it took me about a month before I had the courage to start posting

Yeah, and this place is becoming like gfy without the traffic.

peon
04-22-2006, 02:13 AM
I thnk if we just ignore the pissers and their dirty games they will get bored soon enough and then people will be less intimidated to start posting here.

softball
04-22-2006, 02:14 AM
nope, as long as serge owns the url and can delete threads and change posts, it won't happen.

peon
04-22-2006, 02:16 AM
Well that just sucks.... what a sad character

Hammer
04-22-2006, 09:38 AM
Sarettah, are you serious? Girlyweb was just banned on another board and is obviously a liar trying to unload some sites on some unsuspecting newbies. Look at that thread and you'll see that even Mike AI realizes that. Get a grip.

Hammer
04-22-2006, 10:14 AM
BTW. When you claim that a site is "Yahoo listed" it doesn't mean that the site just gets some traffic from Yahoo, it means you were either grandfathered in with a very old listing or paid $600 a year to be listed. "Listed" means in their directory, not in the serps.

But hey, I'm just being mean again I guess.

girlyweb
04-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Sarettah, are you serious? Girlyweb was just banned on another board and is obviously a liar trying to unload some sites on some unsuspecting newbies. Look at that thread and you'll see that even Mike AI realizes that. Get a grip.

NO i was not banned from another site, don't lie.
and YES i am listed in Yahoo http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Shopping_and_Services/Sex/Adult_Galleries/Directories/wp_T/?o=a
You like to make things up dontcha????
Trying to make me look like a scammer, just makes you look like a fool.

Hammer
04-22-2006, 01:22 PM
My mistake and I partially apologize.

TopFuckSites.com is not listed, although that is the name of the listing. The domain that is actually listed is Fuck1.com. If that is a grandfathered listing then it's a good thing. If you paid for the listing, it's not.

I fully apologize and retract my statement about being banned, because I see that the spelling of the name was different.

So now, I guess it comes down to you being able to prove that the sites get 30k a month which is between you and the buyer.