PDA

View Full Version : Oh well, I guess I have stirred enough trouble...I am outta here

Jace
04-21-2006, 10:51 PM
it was a fun weekend for sure stirring up the old timers, I guess my job here is done...thanks to that certain person who pointed me in the right direction with my threads to get the old fuckers all worked up...LOL, that was some fun shit

anyway, I am outta here, you all can have your old timer forum back

adultweblist
04-21-2006, 10:59 PM
it was a fun weekend for sure stirring up the old timers, I guess my job here is done...thanks to that certain person who pointed me in the right direction with my threads to get the old fuckers all worked up...LOL, that was some fun shit

Just when you think they can't get any sadder...they do!!!!!

Winetalk.com
04-21-2006, 10:59 PM

Your deposition will be crucial in the case. I wanna know how you and your cohorts destroyed this forum. Sit and wait, you know how subpoeana looks like, right?

You will reveal those names under oath.

Winetalk.com
04-21-2006, 11:01 PM
Winetalk.com*, TheEnforcer, sarettah, squirtingcarly, adultweblist

you've seen this thread and how this punk took responcibility for destroying this forum at the orders of "certain persons"

If this thread disapears, I'd like to have your eyewitness acounts, thank you very much in advance.

Winetalk.com
04-21-2006, 11:08 PM
http://cotac.com/Jace-AEBN-affiliate.htm

The IP Address is: 24.30.47.136. The host name is: c-24-30-47-136.hsd1.ga.comcast.net.

adultweblist
04-21-2006, 11:13 PM
I saw it and read it.

Cannot screen cap here , could someone screen cap it?

Winetalk.com
04-21-2006, 11:16 PM
some just did
;)

http://www.winetalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18139&posted=1#post18139

Sammy
04-21-2006, 11:19 PM

At the end of the day, you still whore out your wife and wonder when you will make it in this business after 7 years of being a Newbie.

Or so you thought... Moron, you are about to get fucked.

You and Graham/Rhetorical have a lot in common!

:yowsa:

Sammy
04-21-2006, 11:28 PM
Jace works for Bishop, he says so in this thread.

http://oprano.com/msgboard/showpost.php?p=733808&postcount=104

peon
04-21-2006, 11:30 PM

I think it is deplorable how the new Oprano management used you as a tool to drive away all the goodstanding members of this board, and then when your job was completed throw you out like a piece of trash.

I hope at least you were financially compensated for the work you did for them.

Sammy
04-21-2006, 11:30 PM
Bishop also states that Jace works for AEBN in this thread:

http://oprano.com/msgboard/showpost.php?p=733802&postcount=99

Winetalk.com
04-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Bishop also states that Jace works for AEBN in this thread:

http://oprano.com/msgboard/showpost.php?p=733802&postcount=99

Jace is Ken's employee? Oh my, it getting more and more interesting by the minute.

Jace
04-21-2006, 11:40 PM
oh my god you all are sad...LOL...so sad

I don't work for AEBN...I make him money by being in videos that he has on AEBN...read the whole thread dumb fucks

LOL...i am cracking up over here

Sammy
04-21-2006, 11:41 PM
Truly an idiot.

Jace
04-21-2006, 11:41 PM
Your deposition will be crucial in the case. I wanna know how you and your cohorts destroyed this forum. Sit and wait, you know how subpoeana looks like, right?

You will reveal those names under oath.

ROFL...hahahahahahahaha

Jace
04-21-2006, 11:42 PM
Truly an idiot.

hahaha...yeah, a total idiot

I wasn't the one threatening legal action from something someone said on a forum...yeah, I am the idiot

Jace
04-21-2006, 11:42 PM
oh no big sergy, did I almost ruin your precious forum by posting? wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Sammy
04-21-2006, 11:45 PM
hahaha...yeah, a total idiot

I wasn't the one threatening legal action from something someone said on a forum...yeah, I am the idiot

You have the reading comprehension of a middle school dropout.

Why would anyone sue you? You are a broke ass nobody.

You are a pimple on a whale's ass.

peon
04-21-2006, 11:45 PM
Jace, as the only one who cares for your wellbeing on this forum I strongly urge you not discuss this matter any further.

Sammy
04-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Well your honor, it all started when the bad men made fun of me. They called me a noob! Said my wife makes more money than me, said I was an idiot. <sob>

adultweblist
04-21-2006, 11:55 PM
Well your honor, it all started when the bad men made fun of me. They called me a noob! Said my wife makes more money than me, said I was an idiot. <sob>

How exactly does your wife , make money young man?

yadda yadda...

And they comprise the bulk of your income?
So you live off those earnings do you , in Georgia?
Let me be clear here , you reside in Georgia and live from the income your wife makes from performing lewd acts .....

Sammy
04-22-2006, 12:00 AM
I'm sure Jace is gonna have a great time explaining he lives off his wife fucking in a state that has this as in illegal act...

16-6-18. Fornication.
An unmarried person commits the offense of fornication when he
voluntarily has sexual intercourse with another person and, upon
conviction thereof, shall be punished as for a misdemeanor.

Sammy
04-22-2006, 12:03 AM
I bet Jace's ICQ is about to melt.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can I really get in legal trouble here?

I'm not a pimp, they have big hats and wear loud suits. I just let other people fuck my wife!

For money!

peon
04-22-2006, 12:04 AM
Jace, don't let these guys get to you, nobody is suing you. All that will happen is that you will be subpoenaed to do a deposition in court in the legal proceedings against the new Oprano management. It's just a question and answer session in front of a jury. As long as you are honest and tell the truth you have nothing to worry about.

softball
04-22-2006, 12:05 AM
Why do you guys want to chase Jace outta here? There are tons of guys like Danny Cox and Danni Ash that make way more money than you can dream of and you are insulting them. WTF are you thinking?

helix
04-22-2006, 12:10 AM
This is ridiculous.

Sammy
Idiot, where do you see anyone posting their names? Just you.

Again you speak out of your ass.

Jace
Why do you guys want to chase Jace outta here? There are tons of guys like Danny Cox and Danni Ash that make way more money than you can dream of and you are insulting them. WTF are you thinking?
they aren't chasing me out of here...I just have fun poking them...the seem to take shit way to seriously, so I am fucking with them

peon
04-22-2006, 12:11 AM
Jace if you are in Georgia you can go here for legal advice:

http://www.gabar.org/related_organizations/pro_bono_project/

softball
04-22-2006, 12:11 AM
they aren't chasing me out of here...I just have fun poking them...the seem to take shit way to seriously, so I am fucking with them
Good luck to you then. They are just nasty old men with an agenda.

Sammy
04-22-2006, 12:12 AM

You keep saying that over and over again. Let me school you once again on a different subject.

It's human nature to LOUDLY PROCLAIM SOMETHING DOESN'T BOTHER THEM WHEN IT ACTUALLY BOTHERS THEM, ALOT.

Your ass was run off before, without anyone trying. You ran off like a little bitch crying "I'm not a NOOB, I am a HUMAN BEING"

hahahahahahahahahahha

Sammy
04-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Good luck to you then. They are just nasty old men with an agenda.

"keywords" content="Ff nylons, Julia's legs, stockings, girdle, garters, seamed, in sexy, free, smut, wife's blow job improvement, graham craker, Mount Royal Poilce vancouver"

"description" content="ff nylons are what Julia wears every day. Julia has lots of ff stockings, open bottom girdles and garter belt pictures on her sexy lingerie and leg pages."

Rosedale
1623 Military Road, #178
Niagara Falls, NY, 14304, USA

IRS TAXES INLAND REVENUE SERVICE

Jace
04-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Jace if you are in Georgia you can go here for legal advice:

http://www.gabar.org/related_organizations/pro_bono_project/
I already have a lawyer, thanks though

softball
04-22-2006, 12:16 AM
You keep saying that over and over again. Let me school you once again on a different subject.

It's human nature to LOUDLY PROCLAIM SOMETHING DOESN'T BOTHER THEM WHEN IT ACTUALLY BOTHERS THEM, ALOT.

Your ass was run off before, without anyone trying. You ran off like a little bitch crying "I'm not a NOOB, I am a HUMAN BEING"

hahahahahahahahahahha

Thank you serge....another serge alias...lol

helix
04-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Jace, you sure pushed their buttons. They seem to be hopping mad. It didn't take you long. Not bad for a n00b.

Sammy
04-22-2006, 12:17 AM
Jace, you sure pushed their buttons. They seem to be hopping mad. It didn't take you long. Not bad for a n00b.

Oh he sure pushed our buttons, we are so mad, we are threatning to leave oprano!

hahahahahahahaha

helix
04-22-2006, 12:17 AM
lol. It's all good

softball
04-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Oh he sure pushed our buttons, we are so mad, we are threatning to leave oprano!

hahahahahahahaha]
thanks serge...I think this is just another cut and paste

helix
04-22-2006, 12:20 AM
Friday night and lots of good old fashion pissing fun.

helix
04-22-2006, 12:23 AM
Jace, I miss your Oprano radio mix.

Jace
04-22-2006, 12:23 AM
Jace, I miss your Oprano radio mix.
it will be back when the dust settles, but for now with all the confusion around here I am backing away from it

Sammy
04-22-2006, 12:24 AM
<In Russian Accent> You suck cock Graham, you love the taste, you gargle!</accent>

helix
04-22-2006, 12:24 AM
Good to hear :). You always had a kick ass selection. Nice to have jammin while I was working. :)

helix
04-22-2006, 12:27 AM
Serge, I musy say I have enjoyed viewing the pictures of you worldly travels. Thanks for posting them You have been places I can only dream of visiting. :)

Sammy
04-22-2006, 12:28 AM
Good to hear :). You always had a kick ass selection. Nice to have jammin while I was working. :)

Jace is an idiot, fo shure, but I must give props, boy has mad skillz on the 1 and 2.

softball
04-22-2006, 12:30 AM
<In Russian Accent> You suck cock Graham, you love the taste, you gargle!</accent>
thanks serge...I think this is just another cut and paste..Sammy=serge

Jace
04-22-2006, 12:31 AM
but I must give props, boy has mad skillz on the 1 and 2.
thanks man, here is my latest mix I just finished

http://www.djjace.net/mix/dj_jace_-_april_2006.mp3

Sammy
04-22-2006, 12:32 AM

Why you gotta lie man?

I am done responding to them though, I really got caught up in all the shit for a while and I should not have done that, I have too much work to do and when I get caught up in shit it is all I think about

You think about us night and day, aaaawwww, how sweet!

Sammy
04-22-2006, 12:34 AM
thanks man, here is my latest mix I just finished

http://www.djjace.net/mix/dj_jace_-_april_2006.mp3

FUCK

I cannot piss with a man who's music I put on my IPOD!

Thank you!

softball
thanks serge...I think this is just another cut and paste..Sammy=serge

Jace
Why you gotta lie man?

You think about us night and day, aaaawwww, how sweet!
I will admit I did get caught up in it all, but I never obsessed or wasn't laughing....sometimes I just need to back away from the computer and watch the latest PBS special on starving children in the USA or raped babies in Africa, and everything gets put into perspective

Jace
04-22-2006, 12:35 AM
FUCK

I cannot piss with a man who's music I put on my IPOD!

Thank you!

haha, I can appreciate that :)

redneckroy
04-22-2006, 12:37 AM
Hello i is Hansa from Vietnam pleese excuss me english i want more of the musical song were kan i buy pleese

helix
04-22-2006, 12:43 AM
lol....it never ends.

Conan
04-22-2006, 02:26 AM
Serge, I musy say I have enjoyed viewing the pictures of you worldly travels. Thanks for posting them You have been places I can only dream of visiting. :)

I visited Sammy's asshole, it wasn't very tight.

And you can believe that shit!

softball
04-22-2006, 02:28 AM
conan+serge...another one.

softball
04-22-2006, 02:28 AM
conan=serge...another one.

Hammer
04-22-2006, 09:28 AM
My first reaction was to laugh. Then I remembered I'm reading posts written by grown men and it doesn't seem so funny anymore. Were you guys abused by your mothers as children or something? There are deep rooted psychological problems involved when men act like little boys.

Sammy
04-22-2006, 09:29 AM
My first reaction was to laugh. Then I remembered I'm reading posts written by grown men and it doesn't seem so funny anymore. Were you guys abused by your mothers as children or something? There are deep rooted psychological problems involved when men act like little boys.

Weak.

Go back to Ynot and teach those noobs how not to make money in this business.

Hammer
04-22-2006, 09:58 AM
And you called my post weak. :whistling

Sammy
04-22-2006, 10:18 AM
And you called my post weak. :whistling

Call them like I see them.

Nobody with self importance issues.

:rolleyes:

peon
04-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Sammy Hammer is right, you and your alteregos are acting like children. Why dont you just go to your new forum and talk about wine so we can get on with life and talk about webmastering?

Hammer
04-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Call them like I see them.

Nobody with self importance issues.

:rolleyes:
We both have self importance issues. I think it's more of a maturity issue.

redneckroy
04-24-2006, 11:10 AM
http://www.musicobsession.com/Pictures/m/c/mchammer212589.jpg

its hammer time