PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo listed DOMAINS for sale

girlyweb
04-21-2006, 04:45 AM
Two domains point to one site - getting over 30k-40k a month in hits.
I am original owner of domains since 1998
Yahoo, google, MSN, etc. listed.

Stats available to interested parties.
please email if interested.
girlywebs@yahoo.com

thanks

Jace
04-21-2006, 04:55 AM
with two domains pointing to one site you might as well just say one domain, with an extra thrown in there

where is the traffic coming from, and would you allow the set up of an independant stats counter to verify the traffic?

Jace
04-21-2006, 04:55 AM
and oh yeah, what type of site is there now?

girlyweb
04-21-2006, 04:59 AM
site is adult link list - listed in yahoo.
30-40k hits a month.

there are 2 others I am selling - just never worked on them, but definately marketable names, nonetheless. Total of 4 I would actually like to sell.
They are registered at Directnic and renew in july, 06

Email me for additional info
yes i would add a counter for you - or I can show you my stats page

girlywebs@yahoo.com

Jace
04-21-2006, 05:10 AM
link list?

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/73000/73492RwYV_w.jpg

girlyweb
04-21-2006, 05:17 AM
send me an email to girlywebs@yahoo.com and I will send the domain name to you so you can check it out.

Toby
04-21-2006, 05:47 AM
girlyweb, the yahoo email addy doesn't breed a great deal of confidence, and I don't understand why you won't just post the domain names in this thread. I might be interested, depending on the names, but I'm not going to jump through hoops on a "maybe".

Jace, this is an example of a link list. www.link-o-rama.com (http://www.link-o-rama.com)

girlyweb
04-21-2006, 05:48 AM
Just email me and I will be happy to send the domain names :)

Hammer
04-21-2006, 08:56 AM
What is for sale, the domains or the sites? The domains will be useless unless the new owner keeps the sites that are on them now.

Mike AI
04-21-2006, 10:59 AM
sounds like an e-mail collection scam.

If you cannot post domains, then maybe you should move on.

Hammer
04-21-2006, 01:40 PM
sounds like an e-mail collection scam.

If you cannot post domains, then maybe you should move on.
I can't figure that one out either. One would think that showing the domains would only lead to a possible bidding war which would be good for the seller.

girlyweb
04-21-2006, 02:00 PM
sorry about taking so long to reply...fell asleep!

I will sell with the site if you want.

topfucksites.com and fuck1.com
go bid

Hammer
04-21-2006, 03:47 PM
You claim 30 to 40k a day in traffic and yet topfucksites has an Alexa of over 4 million and the other site isn't even ranked. :hmm:

Jace
04-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Jace, this is an example of a link list. www.link-o-rama.com (http://www.link-o-rama.com)

um...i know what a link list is...LOL

Toby
04-21-2006, 04:03 PM
um...i know what a link list is...LOLI guess I missed the winking smiley next to your "link list?" post.

Jace
04-21-2006, 04:34 PM
I guess I missed the winking smiley next to your "link list?" post.
well, the hotlinked image should have been something similar to that, but that didn't work out and I was too lazy to fuck with it...LOL ;) <--there ya go

girlyweb
04-21-2006, 05:29 PM
You can only have a rating on Alexa if you submit it to Alexa

I had it as a link list and rec'd over 100 submissions a day

I hurt my back a few years ago, and had to close the submits down

Jace
04-21-2006, 05:42 PM
You can only have a rating on Alexa if you submit it to Alexa

hahahahaha...that is, well, a little wrong....

wow, that is news to me, I have never submitted one site to alexa and I have every site I own listed there

girlyweb
04-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Ha ha ha...so then don't buy them.:wnw:

Mike AI
04-21-2006, 06:24 PM
We need to prevent this newb on newb crime!!

Trev
04-21-2006, 06:38 PM
We need to prevent this newb on newb crime!!
Admin and moderators do that. :)

girlyweb
04-21-2006, 08:39 PM
You make it so hard for a nice girl to try to offer a domain for sale.
Hmm...what makes you all this way?

Hammer
04-21-2006, 10:15 PM
What makes us this way is lying and trying to scam some newbie that doesn't know better. The sites obviously don't get 30k a month and I can't find a listing on Yahoo either.

Jace
04-21-2006, 10:35 PM
What makes us this way is lying and trying to scam some newbie that doesn't know better. The sites obviously don't get 30k a month and I can't find a listing on Yahoo either.
who is the newbie that doesn't know any better? Mike AI? hehe

sarettah
04-21-2006, 10:53 PM

Um Hammer.

The sites are definitely in yahoo

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=topfucksites.com&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t342&x=wrt

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=fuck1.com&fr=FP-tab-web-t342&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8

As far as the alexa rating goes, on weekend-jewelry.com we have been around 40-45k page views for the past 3 months and I have watched Alexa have us anywhere from the 3.5 million mark to the 900,000 mark (right this miinute it says 922,383) So, the site can have traffic and still not be showing much in alexa at any particular time.

Damn and I thought the oldtimers were hard on new visitors to the board.

The hesitation over someone with a yahoo email address I agree with, the hesitation over someone who won't post the domain names, I agree with. But beating her up over her yahoo and alexa listings ?

sheez :yowsa:

girlyweb
04-21-2006, 11:17 PM
THanks Saretta

Nope, I am not a newbie, I am an oldie that fled from the boards a few years ago for this reason. Just all warm and fuzzy here as usual. Although the last time I was here it was aimed at a few others. I never got involved in the slamming - but see you have all brought it to an art form.

The reason for the yahoo address - it was a spam reason.....don't want any!
I am an honest person, and have stats to prove it.

Seems if you haven't posted here for months and months or years...no one takes you seriously. In any case I know where NOT to post, thanks for the warm welcome, y'all. HAH

Jace
04-22-2006, 01:37 AM
hey girlyweb, I want to apologize for being so rude

you happen to come into oprano at a very heated time and I was caught up in a moment and took it out in this thread. I left gfy for the same reason, I would get caught up in the negativity and it would flow over into other threads that I posted in

I hope you didn't take offense to me being an asshole, but I won't blame you if you did...but just know I am not normally like that and I apologize

I wish you well with your sale, and now that I have had time to look over some things I think you will be able to sell those domains without trouble

just out of curiosity, what is the ballpark you are asking...is it in the hundreds, thousands or what?

girlyweb
04-22-2006, 01:52 AM
Hi Jace. and thanks...yeah I know all about the "heated" moments of adult webmastering. heh heh

I am just looking to sell some great domains at a fair price because I want to get out of the adult biz, no more. There is possibility for great success with these domains, I have seen that!

I would rather not discuss price on the board - anyone interested can just email me at girlywebs@yahoo.com and I will be happy to tell you what I am asking.
Take care and be kind, people! :)

CDSmith
04-22-2006, 02:43 AM
The hesitation over someone with a yahoo email address I agree with, the hesitation over someone who won't post the domain names, I agree with. But beating her up over her yahoo and alexa listings ?

sheez :yowsa:Agreed, on all points.

girlyweb
04-22-2006, 10:48 AM
Not explaining myself again. Alexa cannot be counted on, I have stats for proof as mentioned earlier in this thread. Yahoo addy is for spam reasons...GEESH

peon
04-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Not explaining myself again. Alexa cannot be counted on, I have stats for proof as mentioned earlier in this thread. Yahoo addy is for spam reasons...GEESH

Oh yeah are you using Nickitalinks Chinese hitbot?????

girlyweb
04-22-2006, 12:56 PM
a chinese what??? dang I have been out of this awhile!

Last time (years ago) I was on these boards if you posted an email you would have spam up te yin-yang...is this not true????

peon
04-22-2006, 01:10 PM
Man take your scam elsewhere we are on to you. It is sad enough oprano is having problems with all the Serge wannabe crybabies saying they left and than still coming back so we can not get on with our life and than in the mean time you are trying to pull little scams on us. Actually it wouldn't surprise me if you are Serge yourself or maybe one of his fuckbuddies!!!

girlyweb
04-22-2006, 01:16 PM
whatever

oh and here is my YAHOO listing that doesn't exist.
http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Shopping_and_Services/Sex/Adult_Galleries/Directories/wp_T/?o=a

I am sure that is a scam too , eh?

peon
04-22-2006, 01:20 PM
oh and here is my YAHOO listing that doesn't exist.
http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Shopping_and_Services/Sex/Adult_Galleries/Directories/wp_T/?o=a

I am sure that is a scam too , eh?

Wow I feel like a fool now, it's pretty hard to fake a Yahoo page are all those links really yours???? Maybe you are not one of serges whine fuckbuddies after all!!

girlyweb
04-22-2006, 01:27 PM
Wow I feel like a fool now, it's pretty hard to fake a Yahoo page are all those links really yours???? Maybe you are not one of serges whine fuckbuddies after all!!

I dont drink wine, I only whine to my husband and I cannot make up a Yahoo page. Nuff said

Hammer
04-22-2006, 01:29 PM
I apologized in the other thread for my partial mistake about the listing. It is not Top Fuck Sites that is listed, but the domain Fuck1.com. If it's a grandfathered listing, that is good. If you paid for the listing then it's not so good.

peon
04-22-2006, 01:29 PM
I dont drink wine, I only whine to my husband and I cannot make up a Yahoo page. Nuff said

Looks like we misjudged you.... sorry bro

HAMMER I THOUGHT YOU DID THE RESEARCH WHAT GIVES!!???

girlyweb
04-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Looks like we misjudged you.... sorry bro

HAMMER I THOUGHT YOU DID THE RESEARCH WHAT GIVES!!???

I am not your "bro"

Hammer
04-22-2006, 01:31 PM
I looked for the domain TopFuckSites.com which is not listed. The site that is listed is Fuck1.com.

As for the 30k a month claim. The Alexa ranking for the site is over 4 million and a site with 30k a month would be under 100k. http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=www.topfucksites.com

p.s. I'm not the one that accused her of being Serge. I simply said it appeared that she was lying to sell the domains. Now it appears that she wasn't lying but it does appear that she was stretching the truth.

peon
04-22-2006, 01:32 PM
I am not your "bro"

Whatever dude, you are alright in my book. I am sorry Hammer steered me in the wrong direction. He is known as the "website pro" so I thought he was telling the truth for sure.

girlyweb
04-22-2006, 01:34 PM
I looked for the domain TopFuckSites.com which is not listed. The site that is listed is Fuck1.com.

As for the 30k a month claim. The Alexa ranking for the site is over 4 million and a site with 30k a month would be under 100k. http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=www.topfucksites.com

I had purchased fuck1.com and submitted to YAHOO in 1998, they then decided to charge for a REVIEW of the site, so I never submitted topfucksites.com
FUCK1.com is listed and points to topfucksites.com

I have proof on my awstats of my hits, and told anyone interested I would provide those stats.

NUFF SAID

peon
04-22-2006, 01:38 PM
I dont know man, I hear serges awstats were pretty screwy back in the day

gonzo
04-22-2006, 03:51 PM
I dont know man, I hear serges awstats were pretty screwy back in the day
Mkstats

Jace
04-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Mkstats
cnstats