PDA

View Full Version : Microniche sites - amateur or pro design?

Jace
04-19-2006, 03:08 PM
I am in the process of working a new tour into our site, and it will be for puffy nipples....I was always taught that when you are dealing with a microniche an amateur, more personal, tour sells much better, but I would love to get the insight of the oprano old timers in on this.

Inabon
04-19-2006, 03:13 PM
i learned a while ago that it all depends on the model.

i will explain my 2 cents

if the model is really amateur looking as in not a super model or glamour you can go with a more home made look and it will work.

but if she is one of those amateurs/glamour babes then go a little fancier on the design

the point is do not make a design that looks prettier than the actual model because it can lead to unsatisfied paid customers or poor sales.

and viceversa

Mike AI
04-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Make both. You can run multiple tours.

Jace
04-19-2006, 03:20 PM

I plan on it, but for right now I am just toying with ideas in my head

My goal is to have 6 tours by the end of the year :)

gonzo
04-19-2006, 03:20 PM

if the model is really amateur looking as in not a super model or glamour you can go with a more home made look and it will work.

but if she is one of those amateurs/glamour babes then go a little fancier on the design

the point is do not make a design that looks prettier than the actual model because it can lead to unsatisfied paid customers or poor sales.

and viceversa

Which site was that for?

Jace
04-19-2006, 03:22 PM

and viceversa

that is actually a great point....luckily I have a ton of really great amateur content for my wife, and I am going to do the amateur style tour right now

but like Mike said there will be multiple tours for each niche and style :)

Jace
04-19-2006, 03:23 PM

to be honest, right now money is a factor....while we are getting up there and doing nicely, we have a while to go before we can just have our designer pop out a bunch of tours continuously...we have to budget our best moves right now

Jace
04-19-2006, 03:26 PM
I need to get all this done fast though, I have been building up my SE shit for puffy nipples and it came WAY faster than I expected it too, right now I am covering the first pages of a lot of search engines and sending them all to the normal tour on our site

but my goal is to have all of this
--------------
Searches done in March 2006
Count Search Term
52795 puffy nipples
--------------

mine by the end of the year

<evil laugh>muahahahaha</evil laugh>

Mike AI
04-19-2006, 03:28 PM
to be honest, right now money is a factor....while we are getting up there and doing nicely, we have a while to go before we can just have our designer pop out a bunch of tours continuously...we have to budget our best moves right now

I understand. Of course an amateur design you should be able to build yourself. ;)

Rolo
04-19-2006, 03:28 PM

:okthumb:

Also think backwards when you design your tours... most people fail, because they first think design, and then traffic - if you reverse the two, then you will have demand looking for supply, instead of supply looking for demand.... it makes all the difference.

gonzo
04-19-2006, 03:32 PM

Also think backwards when you design your tours... most people fail, because they first think design, and then traffic - if you reverse the two, then you will have demand looking for supply, instead of supply looking for demand.... it makes all the difference.

That indeed was a :-pearl: pearl

JR
04-19-2006, 03:33 PM

a student of al ries and jack trout?

Rcourt64
04-19-2006, 04:45 PM

It was about time :bulb1:

el pres
04-19-2006, 04:55 PM
If you've got the psd for the original 'glamour' design, is it possible to switch pics to puffy nipples instead of the standard... that way you can get a pro tour up, and see wht works before you get a designer involved.

Jace
04-19-2006, 04:58 PM
If you've got the psd for the original 'glamour' design, is it possible to switch pics to puffy nipples instead of the standard... that way you can get a pro tour up, and see wht works before you get a designer involved.
yup, sure do, and that is a nice idea...just use all the same design elements, but swithc out the pics to emphasize the puffy nipples

Inabon
04-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Which site was that for?

baaaaaack when i used to be partners in sexual-linkage.com and free4sex.com (which recently expired haha i guess my old partner let it die) we used those sites as a hubs to send traffic to sponsors and we created custom pages for them and i noticed that my idea worked :)

however Rolo's pearl added to my 2 cents could be very nice.

:)

Rolo
04-19-2006, 06:51 PM
a student of al ries and jack trout?

Well, yes it is essential reading, but I must admit that I have also learned alot by trial and error - simply because I´m a stubborn perfectionist with a slightly narcissistic opinion about my own work ;-))

However these days I´m finding exploring subjects such as synchronization and connectedness are helping me to improve the questions, which I end up seeking the answers too. The questions are just as important as the answers - none of them make sense without the other.

Rolo
04-19-2006, 06:57 PM
It was about time :bulb1:

Once in a while you will need to throw someone a bone, or he will end up dead, and then you will have no one to kick in the butt ;-)))

Rcourt64
04-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Once in a while you will need to throw someone a bone, or he will end up dead, and then you will have no one to kick in the butt ;-)))

Ya, ok, now pass the bong & keep the bones coming

Jace
04-19-2006, 11:10 PM
something I just whipped up in between naps

http://www.tabithastoybox.net/tt3/

gonzo
04-20-2006, 03:11 AM
something I just whipped up in between naps

http://www.tabithastoybox.net/tt3/

That might just work. Why not flesh it out and send some targetted traffic to it?

Jace
04-20-2006, 03:26 AM
That might just work. Why not flesh it out and send some targetted traffic to it?
flesh it out?

gonzo
04-20-2006, 04:07 AM
flesh it out?

Finish it up ... :licklips0

Timon
04-20-2006, 05:48 AM
I need to get all this done fast though, I have been building up my SE shit for puffy nipples and it came WAY faster than I expected it too, right now I am covering the first pages of a lot of search engines and sending them all to the normal tour on our site

but my goal is to have all of this
--------------
Searches done in March 2006
Count Search Term
52795 puffy nipples
--------------

mine by the end of the year

<evil laugh>muahahahaha</evil laugh>

Here's an old-timer tip....

If you have a muhahaha idea, don't post the details on a public board, there's probably 10 SEO guys putting up "puffy nipples" pages tonight :rolleyes:

Timon
04-20-2006, 05:50 AM
BTW I wonder how many of those are body builders looking for info on their gyno :D

selena
04-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Okay, I will shamelessly display my ignorance.

What makes a nipple a puffy nipple?

Jace
04-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Here's an old-timer tip....

If you have a muhahaha idea, don't post the details on a public board, there's probably 10 SEO guys putting up "puffy nipples" pages tonight :rolleyes:

eh, i don't care really....I already have the traffic rolling in, they are welcome to some of it too

Jace
04-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Okay, I will shamelessly display my ignorance.

What makes a nipple a puffy nipple?
http://www.tabithastoybox.net/tmp/puffy.jpg

Rcourt64
04-20-2006, 10:56 PM
http://www.tabithastoybox.net/tmp/puffy.jpg

It's the marshmelows that makes 'em like that, right? She must eat alot of marshmelows,...I just know it :happy45: