PDA

View Full Version : Morons.

Pages : [1] 2

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 11:28 AM
Why are the busiest posters on Oprano now so aptly described by this term?

Led from the front by the suitcase pimp , some fat newbie friend of gonzos with no idea of ..well anything , and a guy whose wife makes more as a waitress than he does as a webmaster?

Old threads being dug up and treated as new...the blind leading the blind....

Is this what Oprano is now?

I hope Bishops new changes are coming soon.

Back to lurking

Anthony
04-17-2006, 11:40 AM
35 views and no answers?

Let me be the first, since I've unlurked for this monday, and a fine monday it is! For me anyway. Oh, and Nick.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Nick, sponsors pay more for morons
;)

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 11:54 AM
Nick, sponsors pay more for morons
;)

Sponsors ?

What?

Ones that pay?

Well I'll be damned......

I see xpeeps , parents in advisory aebn , fatfuckingcash and earl miller...

Looks like most sponsors are being overcharged ;-)))

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Nick,
this is all your fault, please check the Oprano sale agreement, page 4.

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Nick,
this is all your fault, please check the Oprano sale agreement, page 4.

Fuck!!

Always my fault.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:01 PM
Fuck!!

Always my fault.

Haven't I told you loooong time ago to get yourself your own lawyer and NOT sign everything what mine have concucted?
;)

you should have listened....
;)

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 12:03 PM
Haven't I told you loooong time ago to get yourself your own lawyer and NOT sign everything what mine have concucted?
;)

you should have listened....
;)

You wanna sue me?

join the line.....

;-))

:)

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:12 PM
I won't sue you...but I'll torture Anthony 'til you crack.

Jace
04-17-2006, 12:12 PM
First off asshole, my wife makes more as a waitress AND on her site than I do as a webmaster, because as of 3 months ago I sold everything in my adult portfolio to concentrate on building her site up and making it my ONLY priority.....everything that is made from her site is split in half, and the second half is what i consider that I have made....if you want to take the site as a whole and consider that ALL my income, then yes, I make more from that site than she does as a waitress, but that isn't the way I work things because in my head that isn't fair, she is the naked girl on the site and she deserves to spoken for half that money....and for those questioning the waitress thing, my wife works as a shot girl at the most upscale strip club in town and brings in about $800 CASH a night....she will not give up that job no matter what happens because it would be stupid for her to

yes, we aren't raking in the cash and bragging about it constantly like most of the assholes around here, fact is we are just getting into all this again full time and doing it right this time, so it will take time to build it up again. I worked in hosting and design for almost 2 years while we let our site fall, now instead of building a brand new site up from scratch, we have to revive an old site that people are afraid to join again, which in my opinion is harder because fans that joined got used previously saw how much we let the site go and now they are weary

There is no reason to call people morons just because you have insecurities, fact is if you don't like it, DON'T FUCKING POST, the board would probably be better off without negative attitudes like that here anyway.

We live a damn good life, and while we may not make bank, we have everything we need in life and anything else is just extra shit we end up giving away to charity anyway.....so take your fucking ignorant disposition and shove it up your big hairy fat ass

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:14 PM
Jace...you've been baited. When one responds with 20 lines paragraph over few one liners - it's NOT a good sign

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 12:15 PM
First off asshole, my wife makes more as a waitress AND on her site than I do as a webmaster, because as of 3 months ago I sold everything in my adult portfolio to concentrate on building her site up and making it my ONLY priority.....everything that is made from her site is split in half, and the second half is what i consider that I have made....if you want to take the site as a whole and consider that ALL my income, then yes, I make more from that site than she does as a waitress, but that isn't the way I work things because in my head that isn't fair, she is the naked girl on the site and she deserves to spoken for half that money....and for those questioning the waitress thing, my wife works as a shot girl at the most upscale strip club in town and brings in about $800 CASH a night....she will not give up that job no matter what happens because it would be stupid for her to

yes, we aren't raking in the cash and bragging about it constantly like most of the assholes around here, fact is we are just getting into all this again full time and doing it right this time, so it will take time to build it up again. I worked in hosting and design for almost 2 years while we let our site fall, now instead of building a brand new site up from scratch, we have to revive an old site that people are afraid to join again, which in my opinion is harder because fans that joined got used previously saw how much we let the site go and now they are weary

There is no reason to call people morons just because you have insecurities, fact is if you don't like it, DON'T FUCKING POST, the board would probably be better off without negative attitudes like that here anyway.

We live a damn good life, and while we may not make bank, we have everything we need in life and anything else is just extra shit we end up giving away to charity anyway.....so take your fucking ignorant disposition and shove it up your big hairy fat ass

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Moron.

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 12:16 PM

I know , and you also know I'll crack.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:18 PM
For starters, I'll have my dog eat his dog...

Jace
04-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Jace...you've been baited. When one responds with 20 lines paragraph over few one liners - it's NOT a good sign
i don't give a fuck what the fuck he is doing, he insulted me with something I take to heart and am sensitive about...oh wow, look, the broke fuck says he is sensitive

and you all wonder why people hate this fucking place and most of the "oldies" that post here

Anthony
04-17-2006, 12:20 PM

When words like this flow back and forth, I always know what to do.

Bring over another bottle of Chateu La Tour to Serges!!!

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:21 PM
i don't give a fuck what the fuck he is doing, he insulted me with something I take to heart and am sensitive about...oh wow, look, the broke fuck says he is sensitive

and you all wonder why people hate this fucking place and most of the "oldies" that post here

The blood preasure your posts are laced with will kill you before your time..
;(

People hate oldies who post here because oldies made their fortunes the newbs will NEVER make and this is nothing but "class strugle". Proletariat ....what would one expect from 'em?

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 12:21 PM

OK...stop!!

I have no stomach for dog fights!!!!

;-)

If necessary , I will always , as I have for what 8 yrs , honor my word to you.

Anthony
04-17-2006, 12:22 PM

Ahhh, but it is no longer my dog, it is my poor disabled sister's dog now. She has a new lease on life, wakes up to walk her dog, feed it, clean it.

Besides, your pitbull ignores my dog nowadays! :)

Peaches
04-17-2006, 12:23 PM
I've just skimmed this thread, and all I picked up was Serge's going to show us pictures of Ant's crack? I'm ready :)

Nickatilynx

Im profoundly sorry.

I should be more respectful of how much hard work you , and graham , put into pimping out your wives.

Winetalk.com
When words like this flow back and forth, I always know what to do.

Bring over another bottle of Chateu La Tour to Serges!!!

Excuse me, it's Chateau Latour!!!!!!
1996, and don't buy them from ABC in South Florida, they got ruined during the hurricane Wilma!

The other 2 you have brought are doing fine and waiting for a good ocassion to crack 'em up with you!

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:25 PM
OK...stop!!

I have no stomach for dog fights!!!!

;-)

If necessary , I will always , as I have for what 8 yrs , honor my word to you.

c'mon, you know me beter, I'd rather...
DOUBLE DIP!

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Ahhh, but it is no longer my dog, it is my poor disabled sister's dog now. She has a new lease on life, wakes up to walk her dog, feed it, clean it.

Besides, your pitbull ignores my dog nowadays! :)

Anthony,
my pitbull is growing anxious with Flo gone
;)

Anthony
04-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Excuse me, it's Chateau Latour!!!!!!
1996, and don't buy them from ABC in South Florida, they got ruined during the hurricane Wilma!

The other 2 you have brought are doing fine and waiting for a good ocassion to crack 'em up with you!

You would think I know better, yes, it's Latour, you are right Mestre!

Anthony
04-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Anthony,
my pitbull is growing anxious with Flo gone
;)

Speaking of which, talked to him the other day, he said it's cold, ugly, but he will be getting laid, so it doesn't matter the weather.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:28 PM
I've just skimmed this thread, and all I picked up was Serge's going to show us pictures of Ant's crack? I'm ready :)

Peaches, I don't have his model release and all I can say:
"He is well hung....for an Asian"

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Speaking of which, talked to him the other day, he said it's cold, ugly, but he will be getting laid, so it doesn't matter the weather.

How much you wanna bet that he won't????? He'd never break Sonia's heart!

Anthony
04-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Peaches, I don't have his model release and all I can say:
"He is well hung....for an Asian"

Damn straight that's right, I got a full 5.5 inches right here BABY!!!

Jace
04-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Im profoundly sorry.

I should be more respectful of how much hard work you , and graham , put into pimping out your wives.

If you weren't such an idiot you would know that I am the cock in those shots....so, is she pimping me out too?

why are you doing this man? what goal are you trying to accomplish with such negativity and insults? I know everyone here calls it baiting, but I just call it ignorance, and I am sorry it is makes you feel like a better man because of your obivous insecurity, but unfortunately I don't like to "play" like this anymore and I take it to heart when people attack me or my family...and when it isn't a troll or a fake nick, but someone that others respect, it actually fucks me up, because I don't remember doing ANYTHING to you whatsoever....ever

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Damn straight that's right, I got a full 5.5 inches right here BABY!!!

E R E C T E D ! ! !

Anthony
04-17-2006, 12:32 PM
How much you wanna bet that he won't????? He'd never break Sonia's heart!

He's pretty intent on nailing a few fraulines!

I will forward pictures and video!

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Anthony and Serge ,

Fuck you both!

You both know I love wine , and you both know I am on the wagon for 587 days

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Anthony,
wanna give me odds that his intent won't get him any pussy?
;)

Anthony
04-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Anthony and Serge ,

Fuck you both!

It's been awhile for me too. :)

However, I"m quite proud of this:

Your Quit Date is:Monday, December 26, 2005 at 12:00:00 PM

Time Smoke-Free:111 days, 18 hours, 58 minutes and 6 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked:4472

Lifetime Saved:1 month, 4 days, 3 hours

Money Saved:$784.00

Nickatilynx
If you weren't such an idiot you would know that I am the cock in those shots....so, is she pimping me out too?

why are you doing this man? what goal are you trying to accomplish with such negativity and insults? I know everyone here calls it baiting, but I just call it ignorance, and I am sorry it is makes you feel like a better man because of your obivous insecurity, but unfortunately I don't like to "play" like this anymore and I take it to heart when people attack me or my family...and when it isn't a troll or a fake nick, but someone that others respect, it actually fucks me up, because I don't remember doing ANYTHING to you whatsoever....ever

Ok, Seriously.

I apologise.

I will leave you alone.

I am not pissing or baiting you anymore.

I can see its not your thing.

Winetalk.com
Anthony and Serge ,

Fuck you both!

I am sorry...here is somethign to re-inforce your will and look forward to the day # 588:

1985 Ceretto "Asij" Barbaresco

I expected more from this aged wine and was kinda disapointed with "nothing to hang the hat on" attitude the bottle has presented. Oh well.

you see, you are not missing much
;)

Anthony
04-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Jace,

Just so you know, and it may sound false and contrite, but it wasn't a knock on your wife, or even you personally. Unless you take your job as a webmaster really personally. :) Since the burn was about your webmastering.

This is a no shit log of me and Nick's convo in icq. Dude, we kinda think your are lucky in that regards.

(12:33:10) Anthony: seriously though, he kinda took that really personal
(12:33:33) Anthony: back before I was paying 6 figures to the goverment, I would have killed to have a woman that paid the bills. :):):)
(12:33:58) Jon: me fucking too!!
(12:34:06) Jon: we have the morals we can afford lol
(12:34:11) Anthony: exactly!
(12:34:14) Jon: but he doesn't know that lol
(12:34:29) Jon: and we would admit it and revel in it...not get all wounded.
(12:35:06) Anthony: yep

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 12:41 PM
I am sorry...here is somethign to re-inforce your will and look forward to the day # 588:

1985 Ceretto "Asij" Barbaresco

I expected more from this aged wine and was kinda disapointed with "nothing to hang the hat on" attitude the bottle has presented. Oh well.

you see, you are not missing much
;)

Wrong!!!

It makes me remember the good ones!!

You heartless bastards.

;-))

Anthony
04-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Wrong!!!

It makes me remember the good ones!!

You heartless bastards.

;-))

Remember back in 2001, the Latour and Lafite we quaffed in Whistler?

Heaven I tell you. Heaven.

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 12:44 PM
Remember back in 2001, the Latour and Lafite we quaffed in Whistler?

Heaven I tell you. Heaven.

It was one of the occasions running through my mind when I think of good wine and good company.

Cunt!

LOL

JR
04-17-2006, 02:01 PM
this spring time thread is useless without pics of cool motorcycles.

http://www.cbpsn.com/images/NewVehicles/nv24532_1_400.jpg

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 02:06 PM
this spring time thread is useless without pics of cool motorcycles.

http://www.cbpsn.com/images/NewVehicles/nv24532_1_400.jpg

that is a cool motorbike!

We can close this thread now. :)

JR
04-17-2006, 02:09 PM
that is a cool motorbike!

We can close this thread now. :)
i think i am going to get one. been a while since i had a bike. for whatever reason, i really want one again. still asking myself if this is the way i want to die or not.

btw nick... stop picking on the content!

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Jace isn't the only one that is taking this thread "personally"....

I'm new here, I don't post *a lot* but lurk and post when I feel it necessary. Yes I'm new to the industry, so yes I ask some stupid, maybe sometimes even "moronic" questions that have been asked/answered/ridiculed 50 bazillion time by your highnesses that have been around since the "heyday" of the business. No, I won't be raking in the billions of dollars that you all claim to make, that is NOT my goal or intention. I do what I do for fun and the extra profit is a nice little spliff in my life.

If this is the attitude that you and the other "regulars"/"old guard"/"royal highnesses" etc have to offer to the board, then perhaps you SHOULD go back into lurk mode, and stay that way. I came here to learn extra tidbits to help me get my site up to "standards", not to be ridiculed or called a moron for asking questions.

I'm afraid that Bishop's New changes, from my understanding, will not appease you -- since they're in place to help us "newbies" out moreso than to "entertain" you all with your random bullshitting.

I'll go ahead and step off of my soap box, and get back to work, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

JR
04-17-2006, 02:16 PM

I'm new here, I don't post *a lot* but lurk and post when I feel it necessary. Yes I'm new to the industry, so yes I ask some stupid, maybe sometimes even "moronic" questions that have been asked/answered/ridiculed 50 bazillion time by your highnesses that have been around since the "heyday" of the business. No, I won't be raking in the billions of dollars that you all claim to make, that is NOT my goal or intention. I do what I do for fun and the extra profit is a nice little spliff in my life.

If this is the attitude that you and the other "regulars"/"old guard"/"royal highnesses" etc have to offer to the board, then perhaps you SHOULD go back into lurk mode, and stay that way. I came here to learn extra tidbits to help me get my site up to "standards", not to be ridiculed or called a moron for asking questions.

I'm afraid that Bishop's New changes, from my understanding, will not appease you -- since they're in place to help us "newbies" out moreso than to "entertain" you all with your random bullshitting.

I'll go ahead and step off of my soap box, and get back to work, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

show us where someone is ridiculed for asking intelligent questions.

and show us your boobies

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 02:17 PM
"Throw Nick down the well,
make Oprano free.."

(--AliG)

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 02:18 PM
show us where someone is ridiculed for asking intelligent questions.

and show us your boobies

heear, here!

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 02:18 PM

A webmaster that makes no money...ummm isn't that a surfer?

JR
04-17-2006, 02:19 PM
A webmaster that makes no money...ummm isn't that a surfer?

actually, in todays environment, its a surfer with a digital camera.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 02:20 PM

I am a surfer with a digital camera...why are you picking on me!?????

JR
04-17-2006, 02:26 PM

i wont start picking on you until you become one more surfer with a digital camera that starts asking "sorry guys but can you tell me what does this mean... "<> </>" ... "i am thinking about starting a tgp because i know this girl who will get naked on camera, can you give me any advice" or if you decide to go out headless style and start sporting a ref code in your sig while telling people you are rich.

PornoDoggy
04-17-2006, 02:28 PM

Ahem.

I certainly can't speak for management, but the last I heard this was still a board for professional, as opposed to recreational, webmasters.

Just one example from the board earlier - if you are too dumb or too lazy to do a Google search for information you should have picked up on just by reading a newspaper slightly more sophisticated than "Our Weekly Reader" - actually, it probably has been in that publication too - then you deserve all the ridicule you get.

AngelHair
04-17-2006, 02:29 PM
I heard Gonzo was as rich as Croesus is this true?

gonzo
04-17-2006, 02:32 PM
I heard Gonzo was as rich as Croesus is this true?

Rich and GonZo are not to be used in the same sentence.

Jace
04-17-2006, 02:33 PM
ok...that made me laugh a little...mainly because that is pretty much true

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 02:38 PM
talking about surfers with digital cameras...what happened to pushpills?

Nickatilynx
04-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Ahem.

I certainly can't speak for management, but the last I heard this was still a board for professional, as opposed to recreational, webmasters.

Just one example from the board earlier - if you are too dumb or too lazy to do a Google search for information you should have picked up on just by reading a newspaper slightly more sophisticated than "Our Weekly Reader" - actually, it probably has been in that publication too - then you deserve all the ridicule you get.

pearl!

Bishop seems to want to make this an adjunct to xpeeps and turn it into pretty much a newbie board unless , I'm mistaken.

Hence why the old guard's mean ways are not appreciated.

They want any moronic question answered with a complete and full answer not a just merely a hint in the right direction that we used to offer up.

JR
04-17-2006, 02:42 PM
talking about surfers with digital cameras...what happened to pushpills?

he wrecked his camaro and found that he has nothing else to talk about.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 02:49 PM
what about his g/f? has he wrecked the relations too?

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 02:59 PM
I didn't say that I'm a webmaster that doesn't make any money, nor did I say that I'm not maintaining my site as a professional site, I simply stated that the income I get from it is more used as "fun money" or to be put back into the business, as a response to the idea that if I don't make as much money as someone 10 years ago, then I'm worthless or a moron.

As far as the comments about my deserving to be ridiculed - I do searches prior to making any comments or posts (hence the lurker who posts when I see the need or when my resources are exhausted). Whether that be on google or on old posts, just to see what others in the "industry" had to say about it, I do my research. I ask for help here and there when I need to...

Regardless, with posts like this thread, y'all will get what you want - which is just a place with no information and a bunch of bsing about diddly squat. So much for a "webmasters" board.

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 03:01 PM
and show us your boobies

if you can't see my boobies, then you're blind or maybe the thread title should be aimed more towards you :)

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Regardless, with posts like this thread, y'all will get what you want -

JR, you think she gonna show the tits?

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 03:02 PM
if you can't see my boobies, then you're blind or maybe the thread title should be aimed more towards you :)

Those are not BOOBS, those are "tits". BOOBS are much bigger!

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Boobies would be smaller than BOOBS or tits...the "ies" part of it makes them "smaller"...like a "puppy" instead of a "dog"...

PornoDoggy
04-17-2006, 03:10 PM
Now, now ... don't get the vapors here.

Quick question - is this how you make your living, or is this a part time job, or is it a hobby?

BTW ... I did not say you deserved to be ridiculed. You did not make the moronic post I was referring to.

People need to remember Rule 62 - Never take yourself too damned seriously.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Thank you, Sirena. You see, I learned something, even from the thread like MORONS. I don't get pissy when somebody doesn't share my opinion or corrects me.

Now let's get back to the important things.

My eye vision is very poor, the rose in the pic blocking the view. Do you have boobies for visualy impared old webmasters like me?

Jace
04-17-2006, 03:19 PM
My eye vision is very poor, the rose in the pic blocking the view. Do you have boobies for visualy impared old webmasters like me?

oh jeez, here you go you old fart

http://www.sirenarose.com/guests06/Galleries/images/gallery0020_jpg.jpg

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 03:21 PM
I thought I am the only one with vision impared...haven't you read I said NO ROSES!????

Geeze, that's the problem wiht newbs today -
LACK OF COMPREHENSION!

gonzo
04-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Show Serge a booty pic with no roses!

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 03:35 PM
..and no hands!

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 03:36 PM
..and what this "join now to see.." crap?? We are calling ourselves professionals here, where is my professional courtesy!?

Toby
04-17-2006, 03:55 PM
...with posts like this thread, y'all will get what you want - which is just a place with no information and a bunch of bsing about diddly squat. So much for a "webmasters" board.:clapping: very well stated Serena.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 03:57 PM
another:
"ask me to show my BOOBS"
wanna be
;)

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Now, now ... don't get the vapors here.

Quick question - is this how you make your living, or is this a part time job, or is it a hobby?

BTW ... I did not say you deserved to be ridiculed. You did not make the moronic post I was referring to.

People need to remember Rule 62 - Never take yourself too damned seriously.

Currently it's a part time job. I cannot give up my "corporate" job for personal /private reasons....But regardless of if I make 500 a week or 5000 a week from my site, I should be able to come to a resource board and get a straight answer without weeding through a bunch of bullshit or ridicule. If someone else asks a question, who knows, that might be something that I have a question about myself, but am afraid to ask it because I see what happens when they do...

Anyway, I'm blathering, so I'll shut up now.

Hammer
04-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Joesho isn't really a newbie.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Show Serge a booty pic with no roses!

those who STILL don't know:
THOSE are BOOTYS

http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/85-167efaa1d1y2_m.JPG

Hammer
04-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Look like boobies to me. They're all sitting on their booty.

Of course, another way to look at it is that they're all pirate wenches and Gonzo is their booty.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 04:18 PM
this si way too complicated for me....

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 04:21 PM
A booty pic with no roses? I can handle that...hold on...
How about candy canes instead? :P

http://sirenarose.com/guests06/Galleries/images/gallery0062_jpg.jpg

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 04:22 PM
I give up......

Jace
04-17-2006, 04:26 PM
just out of curiosity, when does one stop being called a newbie?

I would have thought after almost 7 years in this biz that I would have outgrown that, even in jest

gonzo

I would have thought after almost 7 years in this biz that I would have outgrown that, even in jest

I think you have to be in at least one porn talkie...

TheEnforcer
He just wants a clear pic of your beautiful breastes.. :>))

Anthony
04-17-2006, 04:29 PM

I think a good starting point is not making a thread about how "Exit Consoles" work and how to use them.

:okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 04:36 PM
He just wants a clear pic of your beautiful breastes.. :>))

Not anymore...that was too tiring. I'll ask Sabby, she is not a newbie and knows what BOOBS, TITS, BOOBIES, TITIES are
;)

Peaches
04-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Me too! We're being abused Serge. Let's start a protest. You can be the resident immigrant and I'll be the hillbilly and we'll wave our respective flags! :clapping:

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 04:46 PM
...and show them all our ASSES!

Rcourt64
04-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Ahem.

It wasn't a matter of being lazy, it's the point that I refuse to use them, I WON"T GIVE INTO GOOGLE. I hate what they've done to the internet in my point of view. and yes maybe your correct about me asking that quetion here instead of picking up a newspaper and looking for my answer. But thats what I have all you fuck head for..hehehe. J/K.

But I see your point PornDoggy, and apoligize for abusing my privileges here.

Jace
04-17-2006, 04:58 PM
I think a good starting point is not making a thread about how "Exit Consoles" work and how to use them.

:okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

wow, that has to be the most idiotic statement on Oprano in a long time...so, me never using an exit console in my life on any site I own, and asking for advice about them makes me a newbie?

with that said, Oprano obviously has a hatred towards anyone that isn't in the "cool" group AGAIN....and on that note, I think I will be taking a break from here for a while. Today has shown me that no matter how hard the new owners try and change this place, and no matter what new people come and make it a nice place to be, anyone who is not in the original group of posters here is ALWAYS going to be a "newbie"

I have 7 years in this biz, and JUST LIKE YOU, I have not learned everything there is to learn, and I am NEVER afraid to ask questions whether they should be common knowledge or not.

Let me leave you with this question Anthony...where is your content that you shoot? because after all, if you have ever owned any paysite, you must shoot all your content yourself or you are a newbie....or wait, where is your awesome design skills? because once again, if you have owned paysites and you aren't a newbie, you must have learned converting designs along the way

exit consoles was not something I ever bothered to delve into, so if that makes me a "newbie" then so be it, I have other boards that respect me and I can learn from without being degraded on an hourly basis

I don't know who pissed in your alls cheerios today, but chalk one up for the "oldies", they ran off a valuable Oprano poster today

fuck off

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey I was just following instructions(about posting the booty)...And others were the ones posting non-clear booby pictures...

Don't blame me, blame the wine..

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 05:03 PM
wow, that has to be the most idiotic statement on Oprano in a long time...so, me never using an exit console in my life on any site I own, and asking for advice about them makes me a newbie?

Sorry, Jace, but if you never used exit console on your sites, you are the BIGGEST MORONIC WEBMASTER I ever knew.

Mike AI
04-17-2006, 05:05 PM
I missed all the fun today......

Anthony
04-17-2006, 05:13 PM

with that said, Oprano obviously has a hatred towards anyone that isn't in the "cool" group AGAIN....and on that note, I think I will be taking a break from here for a while. Today has shown me that no matter how hard the new owners try and change this place, and no matter what new people come and make it a nice place to be, anyone who is not in the original group of posters here is ALWAYS going to be a "newbie"

I have 7 years in this biz, and JUST LIKE YOU, I have not learned everything there is to learn, and I am NEVER afraid to ask questions whether they should be common knowledge or not.

Let me leave you with this question Anthony...where is your content that you shoot? because after all, if you have ever owned any paysite, you must shoot all your content yourself or you are a newbie....or wait, where is your awesome design skills? because once again, if you have owned paysites and you aren't a newbie, you must have learned converting designs along the way

exit consoles was not something I ever bothered to delve into, so if that makes me a "newbie" then so be it, I have other boards that respect me and I can learn from without being degraded on an hourly basis

I don't know who pissed in your alls cheerios today, but chalk one up for the "oldies", they ran off a valuable Oprano poster today

fuck off

HOLY FUCK JACE, you keep asking who pissed in your cheerios, stop asking the questions.

I gave you full on answer to your question, and you get pissy.

We found out a long time ago that content was the cheapest thing you can get in this biz. Better to buy it. We found out, designers are a dime a dozen, I've had sites designed by Sharky, Acura, and a host of great designers... I don't need to learn that.

If no one has told you yet, traffic and sales. King and Queen.

Once you find that out and know how to work it, everything is easy.

Anthony
04-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Oh, and grow a thicker skin.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 05:17 PM
I missed all the fun today......

you did...but you haven't missed BOOBIES!

Mike AI
04-17-2006, 05:24 PM
you did...but you haven't missed BOOBIES!

Oh yeah, I scanned through the thread so I could get my fair share of BOOBIES!!

:rolleyes:

Rcourt64
04-17-2006, 05:26 PM
We found out a long time ago that content was the cheapest thing you can get in this biz. Better to buy it. We found out, designers are a dime a dozen, I've had sites designed by Sharky, Acura, and a host of great designers... I don't need to learn that.

If no one has told you yet, traffic and sales. King and Queen.

Once you find that out and know how to work it, everything is easy.

and the giraffe just stands & watches,
Just keep 'em coming please :okthumb:

"Mental Note: Piss off Anthony so he starts spitting out info"

Bishop
04-17-2006, 05:26 PM

Thanks for running off a webmaster who manages a pornstars site that has 38 titles in AEBN. That was a real score for you.

Anthony
04-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks for running off a webmaster who manages a pornstars site that has 38 titles in AEBN. That was a real score for you.

Fuck you bitch. Just because you don't have the balls to stand up to Jon now or ever, doens't give you the right to point your fucking finger at me.

1. I didn't inflate your views in my thread "A pin drop"
2. I didn't start this thread.

But guess who did both? Nickatilynx.

Grow a pair of balls, I didn't do shit, and you are looking for someone to pin it on.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 05:36 PM
good night,
I had enough shit for one day.

Bishop
04-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Your done. Go find some place else to play.

Rcourt64
04-17-2006, 05:41 PM
"As Oprano turns" :-popcorn: ...........

Bishop
04-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Jace come on back whenever you feel like.. You make me money. They don't.

Trev
04-17-2006, 05:57 PM
You make me money. They don't.
Right here - right now - in this place they all make you money. It's called page views.

Bishop
04-17-2006, 05:58 PM
Right here - right now - in this place they all make you money. It's called page views.

I don't make money here not a dime.

Trev
04-17-2006, 06:00 PM
I don't make money here not a dime.
Then I'd look to that as my priority.

Biggy
04-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Why are the busiest posters on Oprano now so aptly described by this term?

Led from the front by the suitcase pimp , some fat newbie friend of gonzos with no idea of ..well anything , and a guy whose wife makes more as a waitress than he does as a webmaster?

Old threads being dug up and treated as new...the blind leading the blind....

Is this what Oprano is now?

I hope Bishops new changes are coming soon.

Back to lurking

the business strategy of today's webmaster (aka surfer with digital camera who makes no money) seems to be:

1. open a site.
2. post on as many message boards as one can find.
3. make tons and tons of money.

i wonder how many webmaster's plans i just foiled.
its that easy.

Jace
04-17-2006, 06:16 PM
if that is what is needed to "hang out" and be "cool" with you, then no way...most people like me just the way I am, and I like me just the way I am....

http://www.21stcenturypaladin.com/pics/2005/08/chen_stuart.jpg

maybe someone else can answer me why when someone throws insults at you and you walk away instead of fighting all day, you have "thin skin"? that doesn't make any sense whatsoever

Those who know do not speak, those who speak, do not know
-Lao Tzu

JR
04-17-2006, 06:30 PM
i am sale pics naked romania girl
meet me with icq

(joke.. this all went weird pretty fast)

Bishop
04-17-2006, 06:56 PM
if that is what is needed to "hang out" and be "cool" with you, then no way...most people like me just the way I am, and I like me just the way I am....

http://www.21stcenturypaladin.com/pics/2005/08/chen_stuart.jpg

maybe someone else can answer me why when someone throws insults at you and you walk away instead of fighting all day, you have "thin skin"? that doesn't make any sense whatsoever

Those who know do not speak, those who speak, do not know
-Lao Tzu

Jace.. please leave it be. Neither of them can reply using their logins any longer.

Trev
04-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Jace.. please leave it be. Neither of them can reply using their logins any longer.
So you've banned them....

Bishop
04-17-2006, 07:14 PM
So you've banned them....

Yes I banned both of them. I wish them the best but not here. I don't need the headaches. This place doesn't have to be like that. I hang out here.. I'm sick of reading the garbage.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 07:19 PM
You banned Nick??????

Bishop
04-17-2006, 07:21 PM
You banned Nick??????

Yes.

Trev
04-17-2006, 07:22 PM
Yes I banned both of them. I wish them the best but not here. I don't need the headaches. This place doesn't have to be like that. I hang out here.. I'm sick of reading the garbage.
Garbage?!?!?

It's the best reading Oprano has had for weeks...

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Bishop, I am talking to MikeAI as we speak. I'll contact you via ICQ after I finish with MikeAI.

Trev
04-17-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm still trying to get my head around this... you start a thread stating both you and Gonzo are far to busy to keep an eye on this place and ask if mob rule should be given a try, then you ban two of the biggest thread builders Oprano has... if you and Gonzo have no time then surely it's good for numbers if Nickatilynx and Anthony go at it every now and then?

Sin
04-17-2006, 07:42 PM
I feel like I stepped into a time warp back to high school.

Honestly, who gives a flying fuck what Anthony or Nick or anybody else thinks of you/what you do/how much money you make/anything else...? bottom line when it comes right down to it, is "Are you happy with yourself & your life?"

If the answer to the 2nd question is yes, then let them have their opinions... it isn't their life to live anyways, so who gives a shit.

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Numbers are not everything to everybody. Yes sure, traffic is a good thing - but causing people to get upset or leave a board is not going to help a) Oprano or b) the webmasters who use this site as a tool to learn new things.

No matter where you go online, unless it's a private, closed forum, there is always going to be a new person -- and that new person is an opportunity for a sale/affiliate/etc or a new fountain of info -- or maybe just someone seeking information. If you have people that are being total assholes to others, just because their either new, trying to gain info or share info, then it's not good for business. Post counts mean nothing, as compared to actual traffic. It wouldn't surprise me if there were several lurkers on this thread who thought they were going to learn something, but decided not to register because they saw how people are treated because they don't make 5 million a year....

Raven
04-17-2006, 07:50 PM

I haven't read all three pages yet; but, that's what I got out of this. I'm ready to see Ant's crack.

Raven
04-17-2006, 07:51 PM
I should have read all three pages....you banned Nick?

Trev
04-17-2006, 07:56 PM
I should have read all three pages....you banned Nick?
yup...

sarettah
04-17-2006, 07:56 PM
:blink:

I thought I was the only one that got to ban Nick. :yowsa:

Damn, I would pick today to forget the laptop :(

Trev
04-17-2006, 07:58 PM
:blink:

I thought I was the only one that got to ban Nick. :yowsa:

Damn, I would pick today to forget the laptop :(
Someone wanted to join your exclusive club ;)

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 07:59 PM
but decided not to register because they saw how people are treated because they don't make 5 million a year....

For crying out loud...you were trated the way you were treated for ONE reason only:
you made a promise,
you renegged on your promise.

Call me a lier...if you show your boobs with no hands or roses
;)

sarettah
04-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Someone wanted to join your exclusive club ;)

The bonafide idiot and loser club?

Or the "I got to ban Nick" club?

Be specific man. :rolleyes:

Trev
04-17-2006, 08:00 PM
The bonafide idiot and moron club?

Or the "I got to ban Nick" club?

Be specific man. :rolleyes:
You choose :)

Raven
04-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Anthony is banned too? Sorry, it's Monday. I'm a little slow.

Trev
04-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Sorry, it's Monday. I'm a little slow.
The "New" management don't seem to share your sluggishness... :(

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Doood...You know how hard it is to keep my hands off my boobies?

Let's see if I can find a picture without my hands playing with my nipples or something...

Sin
04-17-2006, 08:06 PM
If you can't find one, take one!

gonzo
04-17-2006, 08:10 PM
This thread will be a hoot in 2 months.

Trev
04-17-2006, 08:10 PM
If you can't find one, take one!
You're just dirty... I like that... a lot ;)

OK me's off up to kip, fingers crossed the "new" management will un-ban Nickatilynx and Anthony.

Raven
04-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Bishop, with all due respect, I've started and moderated quite a few boards in my day...and banning is something that should really be done very carefully....

Nick and Anthony didn't chase anyone away that wasn't ready to go....but, that's just my sluggish Monday opinion.

Trev
04-17-2006, 08:11 PM
This thread will be a hoot in 2 months.
Why?

Are you going to bump it?

gonzo
04-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Why?

Are you going to bump it?

I might. Hows that clone of Xpeeps coming?

Trev
04-17-2006, 08:16 PM
I might. Hows that clone of Xpeeps coming?
Do you want me to make one and show up all of those guys and the 20,000 hours put in?

Seriously do you?

gonzo
04-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Do you want me to make one and show up all of those guys and the 20,000 hours put in?

Seriously do you?

Dont make much difference to me. Your the one thats just singing it...
Then you can show us how to make money with it too!

Trev
04-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Dont make much difference to me. Your the one thats just singing it...
Then you can show us how to make money with it too!
I gave full credit to xpeeps.

Am I on your shit list ready to ban or something?

You buy the vb script, a domain and I'll give you an xpeeps clone.. no 20,000 hours.

sarettah
04-17-2006, 08:21 PM

Seriously do you?

Actually the estimate I gave with the budget being $100.00 that I said worked out to 5 cents an hour would make the guess at right around 2,000 hours, not 20,000.

But, what's 18,000 hours amongst friends :rolleyes:

Trev
04-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Actually the estimate I gave with the budget being $100.00 that I said worked out to 5 cents an hour would make the guess at right around 2,000 hours, not 20,000.

But, what's 18,000 hours amongst friends :rolleyes:
Ah no, we're working with fusionx's numbers, I may need to quit my day job to get it done though. :)

gonzo
04-17-2006, 08:24 PM
I gave full credit to xpeeps.

Am I on your shit list ready to ban or something?

You buy the vb script, a domain and I'll give you an xpeeps clone.. no 20,000 hours.

I dont need a clone. Ill just hang out over there.

Why would you be on my shit list? I figured you were an ambitious guy

sarettah
04-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Ah no, we're working with fusionx's numbers, I may need to quit my day job to get it done though. :)

But only for two weeks :okthumb:

Trev
04-17-2006, 08:27 PM
Why would you be on my shit list? I figured you were an ambitious guy
Then everything is cool :) what's the deal with Nick and Ant? retarded minds need to know before they go to bed at 1:30'ish

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 08:27 PM
Serena, and here is the difference between you, the newbie and a pro like Sabby:

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?p=733853#post733853

Learn from the best, my little rose.

Trev
04-17-2006, 08:29 PM
But only for two weeks :okthumb:
I actually took a fucking good look at it, I'll need and extension of a further 2 weeks. So that makes four weeks :)

sarettah
04-17-2006, 08:30 PM
I actually took a fucking good look at it, I'll need and extension of a further 2 weeks. So that makes four weeks :)

Damn, you pick up on programmer quick. :blink:

Trev
04-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Damn, you pick up on programmer quick. :blink:
What can I say... you learn a bit of php and it just seems to flow. ;)

gonzo
04-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Then everything is cool :) what's the deal with Nick and Ant? retarded minds need to know before they go to bed at 1:30'ish

What do you mean? I think they slammed the fridge door.

"Live Free or Die"

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 08:56 PM
Okay I finally found an unobstructed booobie shot...I'll post it in a few minutes, when I've got it uploaded and I'm off of work...

...so what you're saying is...To become a pro, I need silicone??? ;) JK

Hell Puppy
04-17-2006, 09:10 PM
I'm trying to figure out what the funniest thing in this thread is....

I think I've decided upon Trev trying to tell Bishop about how to make money in this business....

gonzo
04-17-2006, 09:11 PM

I think I've decided upon Trev trying to tell Bishop about how to make money in this business....

"Hes just a sexy boy...not your boy toy."

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 09:15 PM
http://sirenarose.com/guests06/images/DSCF3464.jpgHere ya go...unobstructed...and I left it large enough for blind eyes even to see...

Sabby
04-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Okay I finally found an unobstructed booobie shot...I'll post it in a few minutes, when I've got it uploaded and I'm off of work...

No you need something else. And I almost posted it but decided not to. LOL.

Sabby:flash:

Hell Puppy
04-17-2006, 09:16 PM
http://sirenarose.com/guests06/images/DSCF3464.jpgHere ya go...unobstructed...and I left it large enough for blind eyes even to see...

Thtat gives me a tongue-on...

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 09:17 PM
No you need something else. And I almost posted it but decided not to. LOL.

BTW that was in no means meant to be a jab at you at all...

Sin
04-17-2006, 09:18 PM

No, what they're saying is don't hide your goods. Lose the roses, lose the candy canes, lose all these "clever" ideas & learn that tits 'n pussy shots (unobstructed) is what will earn the most $ in the longer run. If I want to see flowers & candy I'll go to a florist.

gonzo
04-17-2006, 09:19 PM
You could chip a tooth on one of those nipples.

Sabby
04-17-2006, 09:20 PM
BTW that was in no means meant to be a jab at you at all...

I know. I just dont want to let the boys know any of my secrets or they wont be effective anymore. haha.

Peaches
04-17-2006, 09:20 PM
That's what I want my boobs to look like after I get 80% of them removed :) I had those once - I miss them :(

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 09:21 PM
I know. I just dont want to let the boys know any of my secrets or they wont be effective anymore. haha.

LOL alright - well you can always share your secrets in pm - I promise, I won't tell the boys ;)

Sin
04-17-2006, 09:21 PM

You have very nice tits! :)

Hell Puppy
04-17-2006, 09:24 PM
That's what I want my boobs to look like after I get 80% of them removed :) I had those once - I miss them :(

So we shouldn't bring a pencil to ayce sushi, hibachi, crab and fishheads?

SirenaRose
04-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Thanks Sin...

Sounds like a plan Peaches...Even though I'm pretty happy with what I got, I can't help but think about what it'd look like with that one-cup size bigger thing...So how about we just share boobage? LOL

Peaches
04-17-2006, 09:31 PM
So we shouldn't bring a pencil to ayce sushi, hibachi, crab and fishheads?
I THINK I might be able to hold one of those really, really big rolls of Charmin tissue under them...maybe...

Sirena, I will be more than happy to FedEx on dry ice what they take out :)

AngelHair
04-17-2006, 10:20 PM

The funniest thing to come out of your mouth was Gonzo's cock which aint saying much.

Jace
04-17-2006, 10:23 PM
The funniest thing to come out of your mouth was Gonzo's cock which aint saying much.

rofl, here we go.....fun stuff ahead

AngelHair
04-17-2006, 10:23 PM
This is the only thread worth reading for weeks and talk about decent page views its gone through the roof. Gonzo's ability to manage this place is similar to Nero fiddling while Rome burnt, only Gonzo's fatter and with no musical talent. Bishop I dont know you and hope to never know you. The people skills which you have portrayed today make me shudder with disbelief and amazement.

gonzo
04-17-2006, 10:25 PM
This is the only thread worth reading for weeks and talk about decent page views its gone through the roof. Gonzo's ability to manage this place is similar to Nero fiddling while Rome burnt, only Gonzo's fatter and with no musical talent. Bishop I dont know you and hope to never know you. The people skills which you have portrayed today make me shudder with disbelief and amazement.

Dont you have a ghetto to manage? Or some proxys to hunt?

Rcourt64
04-17-2006, 10:35 PM
I feel like I stepped into a time warp back to high school.

Honestly, who gives a flying fuck what Anthony or Nick or anybody else thinks of you/what you do/how much money you make/anything else...? bottom line when it comes right down to it, is "Are you happy with yourself & your life?"

If the answer to the 2nd question is yes, then let them have their opinions... it isn't their life to live anyways, so who gives a shit.

MUAHHH !!!.....:okthumb: thank you.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 10:47 PM

we are almost there.....you took out too much now,
the shot is missing your eyes.

Boobs without eyes are like ...rose without the boobs.

Rcourt64
04-17-2006, 10:50 PM
............................................:-popcorn:

fusionx
04-17-2006, 11:16 PM

Who called in their shills?

softball
04-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Jon got banned. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now that is freeking funny. The guy that tossed huge amounts of bogus and Chinese traffic at Oprano and still crashed then had to sell it? That Jon? The biggest has been on the freeking internet? The guy that claimed he had a Porsche Cayman, a Pied a terre in Toronto, and a million dollar house? The guy that pays more in income tax than the rest of us make in a year? The guy who claims riches greater than uncle scrooge? Holy shit. I just spit up my freeking beer.

Hey, Jon....this bud's for you dude:

I met a traveler from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert... Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal these words appear:
My name is Ozymandius, King of Kings,
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 11:21 PM
rhetorical, whom are your wife blowing tonight? Does she give you all the proceeds or keep you on percentages?

softball
04-17-2006, 11:27 PM
rhetorical, whom are your wife blowing tonight? Does she give you all the proceeds or keep you on percentages?
Yeah right serge. I am glad to see that I am not the only one that clocked you for a moron. You see the waters closing in? Freeking dinasours. When you insult web girls, you insult the backbone of this business. You insult Sirena, Sabby, Jace, Danny Cox and many more. Many of which could bury you in business. Dude retire gracefully. You have very little to contribute. In fact you have contributed nothing to this board but insults for a very long time now. You drive off valuable traffic. But hell, judging by your wine board, you are out of the traffic business. But you sure are fucking up Oprano. Go gracefully dude. Leave 'em laughing. Or make another stupid dick joke. Or another stupid illogical suitcase pimp joke. Dude you are a washed up used to be porn dude. Post something useful if you can, which I seriously doubt. You are killing traffic around here. Like Jon, Anthony and the rest of the whenwe dudes. Get relevant or get out. You do not wear your dotage well.

softball
04-17-2006, 11:27 PM
BTW, moron, it is who is my wife blowing tonight.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 11:33 PM
how much she charges and what %% do you get?

Hell Puppy
04-17-2006, 11:37 PM

I love sock puppets...

softball
04-17-2006, 11:39 PM
how much she charges and what %% do you get?
you must be drunk. Your english is failing you. So is your wit. The wisdom was always bullshit. But you have been known to be funny. But that was a long time ago. Now you have been reduced to the rank of certified moron. But I actually knew that about you years ago. Others are now finding out the real deal, since you have had nothing new to say in years. Ok, back to the stupid drunk moron one liners. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Or Scratch a tin god and you find a fallen idol.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 11:40 PM
does she charge the same when she blows black cock?

softball
04-17-2006, 11:42 PM
does she charge the same when she blows black cock?
I hear yours blows black for free. Or Chinese. Or Japanese. Or whoever she can get.

softball
04-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Dude, you are so lucky you can get this tanked on all that Chateu de Plonk in your fridge. Robert Parker got nothin on this kid.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 11:43 PM
How many countries you have visited using her blow jobs as the currency? Post pictures please.

softball
04-17-2006, 11:44 PM
How many countries you have visited using her blow jobs as the currency? Post pictures please.
How many washed up rock dudes blew yours for a bogus website?

JR
04-17-2006, 11:46 PM
oprano has always been about using idiots to entertain the masses. thanks serge. thanks graham. and many thanks to the village that is missing graham right now... be patient, we think we can milk him for another week or so and you can have him back.

softball
04-17-2006, 11:48 PM
oprano has always been about using idiots to entertain the masses. thanks serge. thanks graham. and many thanks to the village that is missing graham right now... be patient, we think we can milk him for another week or so and you can have him back.
JR, you are another of the freeking morons around here that have nothing to actually contribute. It seems you may or may not be a successful web guy. My feeling is you live off your wife. But as for useful posts? Nada. You are about as useful as Jon or Serge. This piss is just bad traffic.

softball
04-17-2006, 11:49 PM
BTW, it is not what Oprano WAS about, you moron. It is about what Oprano should be about. It has failed miserably in the past. WTF are you thinking? That was a genuine moron pearl.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 11:53 PM
JR,
how many Grahams can I throw in the air and make 'em jump?

JR
04-17-2006, 11:53 PM
JR, you are another of the freeking morons around here that have nothing to actually contribute. It seems you may or may not be a successful web guy. My feeling is you live off your wife. But as for useful posts? Nada. You are about as useful as Jon or Serge. This piss is just bad traffic.

i live off my wife? graham cracker... you have to get pimping off your mind. my wife works for a living. you are the one using your wife to pay for rent, cab rides and soup.... oh yeah... and apparently for traveling all over the world. unfortuneately, she could not blow enough johns to pay for a camera... so we will just have to trust you on that one.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 11:56 PM
I am willing to help and she can blow me for the camera fund. I'll go extra miles to help Graham Cracker.

softball
04-17-2006, 11:57 PM
i live off my wife? graham cracker... you have to get pimping off your mind. my wife works for a living. you are the one using your wife to pay for rent, cab rides and soup.... oh yeah... and apparently for traveling all over the world. unfortuneately, she could not blow enough johns to pay for a camera... so we will just have to trust you.
Sure dude. She has to work to look after you. That was the point you freeking moron.
Again, you insult a lot of the people who post here and scare off many more. This is a porn board, you stupid wanker. If you got some tired old Christian puritan demons to deal with, deal with them. Otherwise you are a part time pornographer with a huge attitude. You think you can pimp your neighbour's daughters and your wife is a princess. Give me a freeking break you hypocritical moron.

Winetalk.com
04-17-2006, 11:58 PM
Give me a freeking break you hypocritical moron.

why suitcase pimps always beg? giomme, gimme, gimme...fuck you!
Go work for a living, Mr SuitcasePimp

JR
04-18-2006, 12:02 AM
Sure dude. She has to work to look after you. That was the point you freeking moron.
Again, you insult a lot of the people who post here and scare off many more. This is a porn board, you stupid wanker. If you got some tired old Christian puritan demons to deal with, deal with them. Otherwise you are a part time pornographer with a huge attitude. You think you can pimp your neighbour's daughters and your wife is a princess. Give me a freeking break you hypocritical moron.

hypocritical is you talking about useful posts and helping others when you have been banned so many times for being a persistent idiot making useless posts.

Winetalk.com
04-18-2006, 12:04 AM
JR,
Nick was banned because his wife doesn't blow strangers on the internet. Graham is Oprano's treasure.

softball
04-18-2006, 12:59 AM
hypocritical is you talking about useful posts and helping others when you have been banned so many times for being a persistent idiot making useless posts.
JR, you are patently useless. You live off your wife and dally on the net. So who cares?

Jace
04-18-2006, 01:22 AM
who is Jon?

softball
04-18-2006, 01:29 AM
who is Jon?
nick@ilynx

Jace
04-18-2006, 01:40 AM
nick@ilynx

ah, cool :)

Sin
04-18-2006, 02:25 AM
LMFAO

This thread is priceless... good entertainment at the least... LOL

Trev
04-18-2006, 04:40 AM

I wasn't telling him how to make money from this business at all, if you thought that then you may need to re-read my post.

He said that he doesn't make a dime from this place, I said I would make that my priority.

Trev
04-18-2006, 04:41 AM
I have to admit this made me laugh. :)

Robin
04-18-2006, 11:00 AM
Total Earnings Jace will ever make from his Wife: $X

Amount Serge made per week at Serge's Cash: $X*10

Baiting the morons: Priceless

For everything else there's GFY

Winetalk.com
04-18-2006, 11:02 AM
hahahahahahahha
;))))))))
LOL!

Jace
04-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Total Earnings Jace will ever make from his Wife: $X

Amount Serge made per week at Serge's Cash: $X*10

Baiting the morons: Priceless

For everything else there's GFY

and you are? LOL

Jace
04-18-2006, 11:24 AM
and BTW, I make money WITH my wife, not FROM my wife

Rolo
04-18-2006, 11:27 AM
and you are? LOL

that is actually a really good idea

now, as far as presenting the people exiting, how do you go about it? Is there a full proof pop up code that people are using now?

Oh the irony... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rolo
04-18-2006, 11:28 AM
or should that be "oh the stupidity"? :unsure:

Jace
04-18-2006, 11:32 AM
or should that be "oh the stupidity"? :unsure:
because I never used a exit console? wow...ignorance is rampant in these parts huh?

and btw, I still am not using them....no use for them, I respect my surfers

Jace
04-18-2006, 11:34 AM
I just still don't understand the negativity that this board breeds

Winetalk.com
04-18-2006, 11:41 AM
I respect my surfers

This guy belongs to the museum...I thought that breed went down with YNOT...

Timon
04-18-2006, 11:44 AM
I just still don't understand the negativity that this board breeds

I'd be surprised if you understand anything

Timon
04-18-2006, 11:45 AM
This guy belongs to the museum...I thought that breed went down with YNOT...

Serge, WE belong in the museum.... Jace is the face of the new adult webmaster....

gonzo
04-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Serge, WE belong in the museum.... Jace is the face of the new adult webmaster....

:-pearl: Pearl

Rolo
04-18-2006, 12:16 PM

Sad but true...

The term Devolution, which normally means a delegation of powers, is sometimes erroneously used to refer to the evolution of a species into more "primitive" forms. Many lay people see evolution as "progress", reflecting the ideas of Lamarckism. However, scientists recognise that evolution by natural selection is directionless, and so "devolution" is still actually evolution.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devolution_(fallacy)

Bishop
04-18-2006, 12:22 PM
:-pearl:

You have to use the word pearl so we can search for it later.

Bishop
04-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Sad but true...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devolution_(fallacy)

I really like that definition.

TodD
04-18-2006, 12:27 PM
This is a whacked thread! Nickatilinx and Anthony get banned yet Serge gets away with worse ~ someones got no balls if they aint banned him.

Timon
04-18-2006, 12:28 PM
This is a whacked thread! Nickatilinx and Anthony get banned yet Serge gets away with worse ~ someones got no balls if they aint banned him.

I think Serge deserves to be banned too, he just talks about cocks and abortion.

Bishop
04-18-2006, 12:30 PM

The site has not been paid for in full. Serge and Mike still own the domain.

Timon
04-18-2006, 12:34 PM

Serge, I'm interested in buying the domain. How much, bottle of Vietnamese snake wine OK? :)

Winetalk.com
04-18-2006, 02:02 PM

It ain't my fault Nick and Gonzo couldn't come up with $1,500,000 in cash at the time of the purchase.

:waving:

Winetalk.com
04-18-2006, 02:05 PM
I think Serge deserves to be banned too, he just talks about cocks and abortion.

...and ungodly foods!

There's a lot of Food Network on our TV at home. To those of you who know my wife, this should come as no surprise. Recently, though, she seems to have grown somewhat bored with Emeril and Rachael Ray, so much so that she has now ventured over to the Travel Channel. Of course, she only does so when there is food programming on, but hey, I would expect no less!

I've never really watched the Travel Channel, but this past week my wife found a show called "World's Best—Bizarre Foods: Asia." Some of the stuff on the show wasn't all that bizarre, it was just rare—stuff like kobe beef and blowfish. But for the most part, this show just completely blew my mind. Let me take you through a little bit of it...

The show opens in Tokyo. "Great," I think to myself, "They're probably going to go to a sushi bar and show uni and fish eggs. No problem." Um, actually...problem. The first place the host visits I believe is called a "getamono" bar. Though I cannot find this word in the Japanese/English dictionary, the host says it translates to "grotesque foods." Fantastic. The particular name of this establishment is called The Asadachi, which I was able to find in the dictionary. Just as he said, it indeed translates to "morning erection." What kind of freaking restaurant was this? We were about to find out.

The first dish was some reddish meat, which the chef cut into bite-sized pieces and dumped into a soup, along with some egg and vegetables. The host informs us, as he pops a bite into his mouth, that "pig testicle soup" is quite popular here. Well, that got my attention! It was now pretty clear what type of show this was going to be. I strapped on my seatbelt.

After that, the host is allowed to meet the next course. It is a live frog, and a pretty good-sized one at that. Before I can look away, the chef is skinning the frog. While it is still alive. We don't actually see any incisions, but he must have made one along the bottom of the frog. What we do see is the chef pulling the skin off in one piece. Imagine someone taking off a latex glove, such that it would end up inside-out. He did it just like that.

When I finally got the courage to look back at the screen, I see a pair of chopsticks holding a red piece of meat, a little bit smaller than a thumb. I compare it to a thumb because it is also flexing up and down, as if there were a joint in the middle. We are informed that this is the still-beating heart of the frog.

Have you ever been on the ride Freefall? For me, the scariest part of the ride is not the drop itself, but the three seconds or so at the top of the ride. It gives you just enough time to think, "What in the hell am I doing up here?" Much in the same way, the show's producers showed us this frog heart in the chopsticks just long enough for one to think, "Oh no! He's going to eat it!" Which, of course, he does. My wife and I were both completely aghast. I may have even fainted, I'm not sure.

The next thing I see is our host being given his frog sashimi, presented on a bed of THE FROG'S OWN SKIN!!! Sure! Why not? Wouldn't want to let that thing go to waste! And as it turns out, they don't. Evidently, the next course is a soup made out of the frog carcass. We were not lucky enough to see this, though.

As if this weren't enough, our host is then given a six-inch tall glass of sake to wash down his meal. I don't really see the sake, though, because also in the glass is a nine-inch dead lizard. It's arranged to look like it's kind of resting it's arms on the lip of the glass and poking it's head out, like it's hanging out in a swimming pool or something. The host takes a sip of the sake, and seems disappointed when he comments that there "really isn't much lizard taste to it." I guess I would be disappointed too.

And that's just the first segment. We go on to other restaurants and other countries, where we see deer penis sake, a live turtle dinner (which includes an opening course of sake, turtle blood, and one internal organ dropped into the drink), grilled bat, and bird's nest soup (ingredients: swallow's nest (uncleaned) and frog ovaries ("texture like skinned grapes")).

This show was absolutely unbelievable. Even now, I still can't believe it. It was so amazing that, even though I was out of town at the time, I had my brother drive 30 miles to my house to set my recorder, so I could tape the next showing of it that night. And now that I've watched it again, I'm still in shock.

I cannot do it justice, but I would like to share four of my favorite quotes from the show:

1. "There's really nothing like some good street frog."—This was actually said while in Bangkok at a Bizarro version of a farmer's market, not at the Morning Erection Restaurant in Tokyo.

2. "The best part of this soup are the little pieces of coagulated blood cake that they throw in there for a delightful taste treat." (pops one in his mouth) "That was one of the most (pause) unpleasant things I've eaten."—Now THAT says something!

3. "One of the finest testicular snacks in all of Tokyo."—This was in reference to the rooster testicle skewers the host and his friend got at a yakitori restaurant. And since he was pretty much an authority on the subject, I decided to take his word for it.

And possibly my favorite quote of the show:

4. "There are no paved roads, no electricity, no television. One thing they do have, however, is a passion for winged rodents."

Once again, I can only refer to this program as "unbelievable." There is so much more that I didn't even touch on, like the most amazing thing of all—the only food that completely grosses out the host is a Malaysian fruit called a durian, so much so that he actually spits it out of his mouth! Just think about this for a minute, along with everything else this man has eaten. Our man was taken down by a fruit! I guess all superheroes have their one area of vulnerability, though, and ours is the inability to eat a fruit that "tastes like completely rotten, mushy onions."

Mike AI
04-18-2006, 02:07 PM
This has to be the longest post I have ever seen Serge make!!

Trev
04-18-2006, 02:14 PM
It's the longest cut and paste he's ever made:
http://www.babblog.com/Aug_04/080904_M_TV.htm

Winetalk.com

whoops, I forgot the link with all credits:
http://www.winetalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2251

Winetalk.com
It's the longest cut and paste he's ever made:
http://www.babblog.com/Aug_04/080904_M_TV.htm

jinx!

JoesHO
04-18-2006, 02:15 PM
did someone mention blowjobs?

Hammer
04-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Jace, if you ever decide that your surfers really aren't important until AFTER they've paid you money and you want to use a popup, I've got a script that defeats blockers in IE. ;)

Evil Chris
04-20-2006, 10:24 AM
The real moron in this thread is the old bastard who (in the process of attempting to bring people back to Oprano by semi cloaked ass-kissing) shits on current good-standing posters to the board.

I'm only here because a couple of golf buddies and I were laughing about it on the links the other day.

Jace
04-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Jace, if you ever decide that your surfers really aren't important until AFTER they've paid you money and you want to use a popup, I've got a script that defeats blockers in IE. ;)

yeah, I was using that script and my sign ups were 15% less than without the script, and I tried 5 different sponsors on the pop, and nothing sold as well as my site

I am thinking about putting a pop on tour2.html though, something that says "hey now, don't leave yet, Tabitha would love to have you as a member....yadda yadda" and sell the site some more

Vick
04-20-2006, 10:43 AM
and you are? LOL

Jace I've stayed off your case but if you have to ask who Robin is ......

You have a lot to learn about the pioneers and innovators of the industry you're in

I don't get star struck but when I heard Robin was in a building I happened to be in I made sure I met him however briefly

Vick
04-20-2006, 10:54 AM
because I never used a exit console? wow...ignorance is rampant in these parts huh?

and btw, I still am not using them....no use for them, I respect my surfers

I don't know why but ... Business 101 (the short version) according to Vick

THE SURFER IS NOT YOUR FRIEND, the surfer is a commodity. He is to be made money from, bought, sold or traded for another to profit from

The surfer does not respect you, the surfer uses you and you should make a profit from it

If your profits are higher without exit consoles (which seems very strange to me) then do not use exit consoles except to trade that surfer out for another who you might be able to monetize

Anyone who says they respect the surfer BEFORE they have made a profit from them is not maximizing earnings

After they pay might be a different story

Jace
04-20-2006, 11:06 AM
Jace I've stayed off your case but if you have to ask who Robin is ......

You have a lot to learn about the pioneers and innovators of the industry you're in

I don't get star struck but when I heard Robin was in a building I happened to be in I made sure I met him however briefly

does it say anything about me if I don't care who the pioneers and innovators of the industry are? yes, I do care that some people did what they did to pave the way....but those days are over, and if I need to take a "history of online porn 101" course, I would prefer not to know. I am always about the future, and while I will show respect and look up to those that came before me, I don't have time to research and learn about the 100000 people that came before me and did something innovative...i will however thank them if it was something amazing

Jace
04-20-2006, 11:07 AM

THE SURFER IS NOT YOUR FRIEND, the surfer is a commodity. He is to be made money from, bought, sold or traded for another to profit from

The surfer does not respect you, the surfer uses you and you should make a profit from it

If your profits are higher without exit consoles (which seems very strange to me) then do not use exit consoles except to trade that surfer out for another who you might be able to monetize

Anyone who says they respect the surfer BEFORE they have made a profit from them is not maximizing earnings

hahahahah...nice one :)

Rolo
04-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Wax on... wax off. Wax on... wax off.

Sammy
04-20-2006, 11:40 AM
does it say anything about me if I don't care who the pioneers and innovators of the industry are? yes, I do care that some people did what they did to pave the way....but those days are over, and if I need to take a "history of online porn 101" course, I would prefer not to know. I am always about the future, and while I will show respect and look up to those that came before me, I don't have time to research and learn about the 100000 people that came before me and did something innovative...i will however thank them if it was something amazing

The part you keep missing is twofold.

1. You wanted info/help on exit consoles.
2. You have on oprano the man who created them, and the man that made them industry standard.

Now do you understand why you get looked at like a noob?

Include the statement that what they did worked in the past, and those days are over. Are you so sure that they are?

What new thing has come up under the sun to make money in adult?

So what new dazzling thing do you think will come up? Xpeeps? Oh come on, it's another re-iteriation of FREE HOSTS. Guess who created Free Hosts. I'll help, he posted in this thread.

Xpeeps will go the same route as FH's did.

Learn from those who came before you, there is a reason they are no longer slinging porn.

Winetalk.com
04-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Guess who created Free Hosts. I'll help, he posted in this thread.

Not true..
Joe Holler preceeded 'em all and I spoke with Joe Holler 2 days ago and he hasn't posted in this thread.

Sammy
04-20-2006, 11:52 AM
Not true..
Joe Holler preceeded 'em all and I spoke with Joe Holler 2 days ago and he hasn't posted in this thread.

Joe came up with Freehosts first? Or was it exit consoles?!

hahahahahaha

Sorry, I was doing alot of drugs back then! :) :) :)

Hammer
04-20-2006, 11:54 AM
It makes no sense that you would make more without an exit than you would with one unless it wasn't an exit but an enter pop and you pissed the surfer off before he looked at your tour and got to the join page. If you don't pop the exit until they are leaving, how can it affect your signups?

It's an impossiblity to make less with an exit if it's done correctly. If the sponsors you use on the exit suck you might not make any more, but certainly not less.

p.s. Let's all hope that someday Robin doesn't pull an Acacia and patent the exit pop.

Sammy
04-20-2006, 11:56 AM
It makes no sense that you would make more without an exit than you would with one unless it wasn't an exit but an enter pop and you pissed the surfer off before he looked at your tour and got to the join page. If you don't pop the exit until they are leaving, how can it affect your signups?

It's an impossiblity to make less with an exit if it's done correctly. If the sponsors you use on the exit suck you might not make any more, but certainly not less.

p.s. Let's all hope that someday Robin doesn't pull an Acacia and patent the exit pop.

Someone else tried.

adultweblist
04-20-2006, 11:57 AM

Isn't that what Nick@ilynx used to preach?

Jace
04-20-2006, 12:00 PM
The part you keep missing is twofold.

1. You wanted info/help on exit consoles.
2. You have on oprano the man who created them, and the man that made them industry standard.

Now do you understand why you get looked at like a noob?

Include the statement that what they did worked in the past, and those days are over. Are you so sure that they are?

What new thing has come up under the sun to make money in adult?

So what new dazzling thing do you think will come up? Xpeeps? Oh come on, it's another re-iteriation of FREE HOSTS. Guess who created Free Hosts. I'll help, he posted in this thread.

Xpeeps will go the same route as FH's did.

Learn from those who came before you, there is a reason they are no longer slinging porn.

and I appreciate that, and what they did...but what does a free host have to do with me? or exit consoles for that matter? yes, i pondered the idea of using them a few weeks ago, but I ended up not using them, so they don't concern me now

I love that people came before me an created some cool shit to help everyone make money, I think that is astounding and I will always look up to them for what they accomplished, and I am always out to learn from those that innovated, always, but at my current state in this biz I am have no use for either of those

and when people made fun of me for asking about exit consoles, when I had no idea that the creator of exit consoles posted on this board, is just plain retarded. Why, instead of being pricks and laughing, didn't someone say "hey, the guy Robin that posts on this board created them, he would be the first person to ask, he is very knowledgable about it all...."?

i dont' care how old or bitter I am, as long as I am in this biz and someone needs help, I will always be there to answer them to the best of my ability, and if I can't answer them I shut up and let someone else.....

Sammy
04-20-2006, 12:03 PM
and I appreciate that, and what they did...but what does a free host have to do with me? or exit consoles for that matter? yes, i pondered the idea of using them a few weeks ago, but I ended up not using them, so they don't concern me now

I love that people came before me an created some cool shit to help everyone make money, I think that is astounding and I will always look up to them for what they accomplished, and I am always out to learn from those that innovated, always, but at my current state in this biz I am have no use for either of those

and when people made fun of me for asking about exit consoles, when I had no idea that the creator of exit consoles posted on this board, is just plain retarded. Why, instead of being pricks and laughing, didn't someone say "hey, the guy Robin that posts on this board created them, he would be the first person to ask, he is very knowledgable about it all...."?

i dont' care how old or bitter I am, as long as I am in this biz and someone needs help, I will always be there to answer them to the best of my ability, and if I can't answer them I shut up and let someone else.....

Do you read Jace?

FREE HOSTS +++++ XPEEPS is just another name for FREE HOST. It's nothing new.

Exit consoles... How many times does a customer say no before saying yes to a sale? Average 7 times. Exit console is another way for you to ask for the sale.

Your problems can be easily broken down to this.

YOu are not a a salesman.

Become one, and watch your bank account grow.

Jace
04-20-2006, 12:03 PM

I didn't understand it either, to be honest it could have been an off day for sales, I will admit that....but exit consoles are so intruding these days, and the way they work annoys me, so I have to imagine it would annoy others as well. If someone can find me an exit console that doesn't take over a background browser window or mess up a current windows browsing, I would be all for it....but to be honest, after all this, i would probably seek help elsewhere just for fear of being laughed at instead of helped

Jace
04-20-2006, 12:05 PM
Do you read Jace?

FREE HOSTS +++++ XPEEPS is just another name for FREE HOST. It's nothing new.

Exit consoles... How many times does a customer say no before saying yes to a sale? Average 7 times. Exit console is another way for you to ask for the sale.

Your problems can be easily broken down to this.

YOu are not a a salesman.

Become one, and watch your bank account grow.

xpeeps is not a free host IMO, it is a community....i don't agree with you there...now if I could host my site on there and post galleries using their server, I would agree with you, but I can't

xpeeps is pretty much the same as vbulletin, so is every forum a free host?

Sammy
04-20-2006, 12:10 PM
xpeeps is not a free host IMO, it is a community....i don't agree with you there...now if I could host my site on there and post galleries using their server, I would agree with you, but I can't

xpeeps is pretty much the same as vbulletin, so is every forum a free host?

Jace you are wrong. Xpeeps is nothing more than a free host. It may be more advanced with better ways of navigating through it, but it is still a free host. You can call it anything you want, at the end of the day, it is "FREE WEB SPACE" to sell or market a product.

Oh LOOKIE! They even put up banners to pay for the service of YOU using their FREE WEB SPACE.

As for it being the same as vbulletin, again you are incorrect. It may have come from the same code, but the usage of it is different.

Jesus.

Jace
04-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Jace you are wrong. Xpeeps is nothing more than a free host. It may be more advanced with better ways of navigating through it, but it is still a free host. You can call it anything you want, at the end of the day, it is "FREE WEB SPACE" to sell or market a product.

Oh LOOKIE! They even put up banners to pay for the service of YOU using their FREE WEB SPACE.

As for it being the same as vbulletin, again you are incorrect. It may have come from the same code, but the usage of it is different.

Jesus.

we will have to just agree to disagree....

and to be honest, I have had 3 others icq'ing me thinking I am getting riled up here and telling me not to pay any attention to this shit (which I am not)...and they all agree that xpeeps is NOT a free host

it is a community, not a free host

Hammer
04-20-2006, 12:16 PM
but to be honest, after all this, i would probably seek help elsewhere just for fear of being laughed at instead of helped
I'm not laughing at you, I'm just trying to help you understand.

The surfer might be annoyed but we're not in business to make surfers happy, we're in business to keep our members happy. Sure, they won't become members if we piss them off first, but the whole point of a properly done exit is to do it in such a way that you don't annoy them.

Look, say someone come to your wife's website and you have a properly installed exit script. The way it should work, the surfer will be able to navigate to all the pages in the tour and even click to go to the join page without ever triggering your popup. It's not until they leave your site completely that the exit pops, and at that point, why would you care about the ones that are annoyed, they didn't buy from you anyway and probably won't be back. The chances that a simple exit pop with no chain attached would piss them off enough that they never will come back if they might have planned on it is slim, but if they never were coming back, it does give you another shot at making something from them.