PDA

View Full Version : Best CC Processors?.. Epoch?..

idomains
04-14-2006, 08:26 PM
Hi Guys,

I was looking at some billing solutions and thought i would post to see who is the best these days.

Epoch?.. I did look at their website however i cant find a join link, if somebody from epoch can contact us webmaster @ xxxnames.com would appreciate it.

Any other suggestions anybody?..

P.S. We did email epoch via the sales form a while back but never got a response unfortunately.

Jace
04-14-2006, 09:06 PM
http://www.paycom.net/ is epoch, i think you can sign up for them on that site

Jace
04-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Hi Guys,

I was looking at some billing solutions and thought i would post to see who is the best these days.

Epoch?.. I did look at their website however i cant find a join link, if somebody from epoch can contact us webmaster @ xxxnames.com would appreciate it.

Any other suggestions anybody?..

P.S. We did email epoch via the sales form a while back but never got a response unfortunately.

I am not sure why you would get an email back, they are pretty good about that...what type of site is this processing for?

idomains
04-14-2006, 09:49 PM
I am not sure why you would get an email back, they are pretty good about that...what type of site is this processing for?

It's for some paysites.. Yeah strange we never heard back, i checked the spam filters and nothing was blocked either.

Hell Puppy
04-14-2006, 11:30 PM
It's a two horse race at this point unless you want to do your own merchant account.

Paycom (Epoch) or CCBill.

If you're serious about your paysites, you should actually have both.

idomains
04-15-2006, 07:19 AM
Already have ccbill and used to use epoch.. i guess my post was moreso wondering if anybody else worthwhile had come along in the last year or so since i last looked.

pam
04-15-2006, 09:40 AM
There is another one that's very low-key but worth a glance, try Other Billing (http://www.otherbilling.com) .

It's always best to have a backup processor - ask the folks who used iBill, Globill,etc

Mike AI
04-15-2006, 12:10 PM
There is no best, its a competition for "least suckiest"!

Cleo
04-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Using both CCBill and Epoch on the tranny site that I manage and we are happy with both.

Epoch's admin is a bit bare and a bit confusing compared to CCBill's but sales and rebills are good.

Hell Puppy
04-15-2006, 08:59 PM
Already have ccbill and used to use epoch.. i guess my post was moreso wondering if anybody else worthwhile had come along in the last year or so since i last looked.

Short answer is "no".

rand
04-17-2006, 12:02 PM
MikeAI - Ouch!

idomains - Sorry you didn't get a response from your inquiry.

You can write to us directy at Sales @ Paycom dot net or me at Rand @ Paycom dot net.
Please put "Epoch / Oprano" in the subject line. I'll make sure your questions are answered.

If you prefer to use ICQ, you can contact me at 207066243