PDA

View Full Version : A hello to you all + a request for help!!

Alexis Silver
04-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Whilst browsing the "Xbiz" section of Xpeeps, I saw a post by fusionx who recommended that people take a look at this site as a resource. Basically, my site: www.alexissilver.com (http://www.alexissilver.com/) is designed, live and has had quite a few sign-ups but I'm looking for someone to take over from the designers and really start pushing my site, driving traffic and making all involved some money!!

I'd be greatful of any and all opinions and suggestions (as long as it's constructive - there's not too much I can do about the way I look!!!).

If anyone has any suggestions of who to go with or an offer of partnership, I'd be ever so grateful.

Best wishes,

Alexis xx

gonzo
04-13-2006, 12:33 PM
You site design is different! Ive emailed you with some questions and there are several other guys here that are able to assist you. Welcome to Oprano and maybe we can all pitch in and give you a hand to help you get the assistance you are looking for.

Feel free to ask questions...someone will jump in and answer.

gonzo
04-13-2006, 12:44 PM
I Just went thru your tour all the way to the purchase page. Looks like you have a problem with your processor. Says theres a cookie error and they cant take my money.

Bishop
04-13-2006, 12:46 PM
Welcome to Oprano Alexis. I'm sure Gonzo will be able to direct you to some helpful folks. Your on the right track.. you found xPeeps and you have also found Oprano.

Thanks to Fusionx for refering.

TheEnforcer
04-13-2006, 03:28 PM
Hmm.. the processor thing goes all the way through for me but I've never heard of that comapny.... Looks to be UK based??

Have you thought of trying a more traditional processor and adding a webmaster program by yourself?

Nickatilynx
04-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Does anyone not get a feeling of dejavue here....

That processors seems familar.....

TheEnforcer
04-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Does anyone not get a feeling of dejavue here....

That processors seems familar.....

Hmm.. I didn't look close but from your post could it be a certain unknown processor that was a sponsor until you looked into it further?

Alexis Silver
04-16-2006, 10:05 AM
Sorry I haven't replied in a while.

The payment processor was nothing to do with me!! I wanted to go with CCBill but I guess someone somewhere was supposed to be getting kickbacks or something. Your point about using another processor and the affiliates within it is a good one but I just cannot be bothered to do this kind of thing. I need someone to take care of the tech side of the site so I can focus on shooting content.

Gonzo, you have mail. (Or will in the next 5 minutes!!).

Alexis xx

fusionx
04-16-2006, 12:53 PM
:waving:

Hi Alexis - you made the right choice by coming here!

Gonzo - I want a finders fee and doughnuts and.. and.. yeah - that's the ticket!

Rcourt64
04-16-2006, 01:11 PM
:waving:

Hi Alexis - you made the right choice by coming here!

Gonzo - I want a finders fee and doughnuts and.. and.. yeah - that's the ticket!

Good luck with the donuts, cause I ask for "brownies" and didnt get any.....hehehe.:rolleyes:

fusionx
04-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Good luck with the donuts, cause I ask for "brownies" and didnt get any.....hehehe.:rolleyes:

Didn't you know? Gonzo is the Krispy Kreme Konnection here at Oprano - I don't think he has a good hookup for brownies.

gonzo
04-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Didn't you know? Gonzo is the Krispy Kreme Konnection here at Oprano - I don't think he has a good hookup for brownies.

I think Joe is bringing you Brownies

pam
04-16-2006, 06:43 PM
I would suggest you make sure the site is in compliance with US Federal law 18 USC 2257 since you host in the USA.

If you want some good traffic and sales, feel free to submit to Pam's Reviews (pamsreviews.com) for a review :)

TheEnforcer
04-16-2006, 08:56 PM
I think Joe is bringing you Brownies

Of the hash variety!!

Rcourt64
04-17-2006, 03:14 AM
I would suggest you make sure the site is in compliance with US Federal law 18 USC 2257 since you host in the USA.

If you want some good traffic and sales, feel free to submit to Pam's Reviews (pamsreviews.com) for a review :)

Cool, Thanks for the link ma'am. :okthumb:

Timon
04-20-2006, 10:04 AM

Your boyfriend isn't into scat? :(